One could say I have returned....

cmgravekeeper

This is more of a reintroduction lolz. Yeah I kinda haven't been gaming for a couple of months but I should be a bit more active on the site again. For anyone that doesn't remember me, go screw yourselves. :P Hopefully as exams and papers clear up I'll be more consistent here. :)

Ohh and for those that really don't know me, you can call me Muneeb or cmgravekeeper, either works.

Thank you everyone! :wave:

Welcome back :) Glad to see you are re-entering the world of the gamer. Hope to see you around.

Still haven't gotten back to gaming, though I will after this semester! Can you believe I haven't played my PS3 since August! :o

What's up buddy? How's life been on the outside? Haha. Good to see you back :D

Pretty sweet. Though it's good to be back on the dark side. ;)

*points towards cmgravekeeper*

One of us, one of us, one of us

Welcome back B)

Hahaha why thank you! :pimp:

This is more of a reintroduction lolz. Yeah I kinda haven't been gaming for a couple of months but I should be a bit more active on the site again. For anyone that doesn't remember me, go screw yourselves. :P Hopefully as exams and papers clear up I'll be more consistent here. :)

Ohh and for those that really don't know me, you can call me Muneeb or cmgravekeeper, either works.

I am going to say that you have returned! lol :P It is nice to see you around (again). Naturally I remember you, and it has been enjoyable to discuss sports already since your return. :)

• Like 1

Haha thanks. It's not everyday I get along with a Pats fan when talking about football. :P

Haha.....its not everyday I get along with a Jets fan (my younger brother is half a Giants fan and half a Jets fan lol). We prove that fans of opposing teams can indeed get along. It's just a game after all, nothing to trash each other as people over! :)

Edited by DanielVT
  • Like 1