Fire Emblem Heroes on Mobile

TheVader66

2 hours ago, TheFinalEmblem said:

Yeah, that's generally what happens. I have an "attack" team I set up for the main run, Ike, Azura, Julia, and Takumi, and they usually survive until the last map, then get rekt hard. At that point, I switch in Roy, Anna, Tharja, and Ursula, who get the job done very well, since the team setup with Veronica is always the same; 2 cavaliers, one magic, one not, an armored unit, and a ranged unit. I see, glad I run it through fully each time then.

Well, I actually think she can be a very good unit. Her attack is pretty high for a lv 1 5*, I think Ike had a little higher attack then her. But I think the reason she has no skills is to have her as a blank canvas and let people run whatever skills they want on her. It's actually kinda intriguing to me. It'll definitely make me think about any dupe units I get now and what I want to do with them. I'm up to 4,257 points. I can easily get about 500 if I manage to do a good run, i.e. not getting a C or D in speed, as that really cuts into the score and can change 450 points down to 380. Still, it's fun. I'm gonna stick with the 5 Battle Lunatic, 7 is a little too much. I tried 1 run and ended up using all 4 team slots and losing. Still, I got 300 something points, with the bonus, so that's nice. Maybe I'll reconsider since the only thing about it is that it has 2 more battles, and as long as I keep my Roy, Anna, Ursula, and Tharja ready for the final map, it should be fine.

After a few more attempts, it seems the only problem I run into is Veronica. If my units can't handle her lackeys fast enough, she'll just run over my team. I wish I had a Sanaki to deal with her, but I don't unfortunately. Guess I'll figure something out, but until then, I'll probably stick to the 5 stage run as well.

Her stats end up being the same as a neutral Lucina as you'd probably expect, so yeah, she's going to be a good unit for most people. 

On 6/8/2017 at 8:45 PM, Makilio said:

After a few more attempts, it seems the only problem I run into is Veronica. If my units can't handle her lackeys fast enough, she'll just run over my team. I wish I had a Sanaki to deal with her, but I don't unfortunately. Guess I'll figure something out, but until then, I'll probably stick to the 5 stage run as well.

Her stats end up being the same as a neutral Lucina as you'd probably expect, so yeah, she's going to be a good unit for most people. 

Yeah, Sanaki is probably your best bet against her. Roy is who I have running up against her, and he's just as good since he has a good Res, is red, and has Triangle Adept 3 as well.

I'm doing the 7 battle now, and it just seems like it's so much easier to get screwed over, even though it's not harder than the 5 battle run, except endurance, of course, but still. Hell, even a loss nets me an awesome amount of points. I say the risk is worth it. If you can make it to the end with a 40% bonus character, you can still get about 350 points, and if you manage to win, over 500, so it's a pretty nice win-win even if you lose.

---

The Zephiel GHB is gonna be coming back starting tomorrow. Still waiting on Michalis again for that Shield. But hey, this gives me the chance to get Wary Fighter again and put it on another unit.

---

Well, I finally got a bride... and it was Cordelia. I'm happy I at least got someone from the focus, because the damn thing was up to 9.5%, but she was the one I wanted least. Oh well, not gonna whale now since it's not worth it now.

---

There's a new focus, characters with Vantage, going on... FEH knows. But soon, as in sometime today or tomorrow, the next big focus should be announced since the Bridal focus is set to end on Wednesday.

Anyway, training Cordelia, and she's level 36 right now, and she'll be very good. Her HP is the lowest of the 5* archers I have right now, and will stay that way, but it could still get some more points. I have a + Atk/- Def, which is probably the best one. Attack is 48 right now, and speed is 32, which is great. Her Defense is at 16 currently, and res is 21, which is fine. She is a unit you put against melee characters that can't counterattack, especially with a singer/dancer by her, and she will have uses in the Trials. Could easily give her L&D, in fact someone already has on my friend list.

Also, a small thing, but the Bonus Heroes in the Arena are going to be kept the same for 1 more week rather than switching immediately to the next set, most likely because they can't switch it to the new characters for the next focus, for obvious reasons.

---

I managed to 1 team the Trials with Bride Coredlia on my team... and while I got an A in survival, I got an E in speed because the last map had me running around, and plus no 40% bonus from Tharja, so I only got 367 points, which sucks. Basically, even if I can 1 team it, I'm gonna always lose and change to my cleanup team for the points and bonus, I could've gotten a lot more.

---

New focus video is up, and it's characters from New Mystery of the Emblem, the 12th game not released outside of JP

First is Katarina, a red tome user, who has a new skill, Atk Ploy, which makes all foes in the cardinal directions suffer -5 Atk, if they have more than 1 res lower than Katarina. That's pretty interesting, and a way to set her up strategically from afar.

Second is Roderick, a blue lance user who comes with the Firesweep Lance, which works like Faye's Firesweep Bow and the opponent can't counterattack. Also with him is Drive Def 2, which works like Spur skill, except it has a range of 2 instead of requiring them to be adjacent.

Third is Athena (Fuck yes!), a red sword user who has Sturdy Blow 2, which grants Atk/Def +4 if she initiates combat, and Sword EXP 3, which makes all sword users get 2x EXP in battle.

And last is Draug Jr. Luke, a red sword user who comes with Fire Boost 3, which gives him Atk +6 if he has more than 3 HP over the enemy, and Panic Ploy, which works like Katarina's Atk Ploy, but turns all stat bonuses on enemies in penalties, more strategic opportunities.

3/4 are red, and chances are, they're gonna get lost in the sea of reds that already exists. It's all dependent on their stats at this point. But still, I WANT ATHENA!

---

The new focus is out, as well as maps and quests, with 12 orbs available total! Along with the 10 from reaching the score for the Trials, that's enough to summon.

Regarding the maps, because Legion and Clarisse are unique enemies, I wonder if they're going to be a GHB character at some point, like the next ones even? I don't think we'll be seeing Zacharias/Bruno/Whoever the hell they are for a while, same with Veronica, I see them keeping that storyline going, so maybe Legion and Clarisse will help pan out the GHBs?

Summoned and had 3 reds, a blue, and a green. Reds were 3* dupes of Reigh and Hana, and a new 4* Lon'qu, having only 3* before. Blue was Roderick, so that's the only blue from the focus gotten, and green was 3* dupe Cecilia. I'm happy that I even got one this early on, still hoping for Athena soon, though.

---

The next GHB is coming up tomorrow! Just as I said, Legion will be coming out.

legion-ghb-teaser.jpg

Honestly, this map looks easy, given the defensive tiles, but of course, all the breakable walls around will come down. I feel with well placed characters and using a singer/dancer, if can be done pretty easy, but I guess we'll see.

Edited by TheFinalEmblem

Haven't had much time to play this week; I'm sitting at around 10k points in the trials, but I'm still determined to get the Quickened Pulse seal. I'll probably have to play a lot this weekend, so good thing I still have a lot of stamina potions laying around. Although, the trials are starting to get boring. I can't imagine doing this for 100k points.

Decided to pull two full sets from the new banner. Only got Kagero, although she's -Atk, so I may not use her that much. Other than her, nothing but duplicate 3*s.

And yeah, Legion's map doesn't seem bad at all.

On 6/15/2017 at 8:10 PM, Makilio said:

Haven't had much time to play this week; I'm sitting at around 10k points in the trials, but I'm still determined to get the Quickened Pulse seal. I'll probably have to play a lot this weekend, so good thing I still have a lot of stamina potions laying around. Although, the trials are starting to get boring. I can't imagine doing this for 100k points.

Decided to pull two full sets from the new banner. Only got Kagero, although she's -Atk, so I may not use her that much. Other than her, nothing but duplicate 3*s.

And yeah, Legion's map doesn't seem bad at all.

That sucks. I've actually had a good string lately, and I'm up to almost 45K. I may use some stamina potions near the end if I get close to 99,999 points.

Also... yeah, might want to hold off on saying Legion's map is easy... enemy reinforcements appear, and there's a new difficulty, Infernal, that gives 2K feathers along with 4* Legion, but... good lord. I actually lost the Hard map due to stupidity, but still, reinforcements really change the map.

I managed to get his 3*, and almost managed his 4*, but I only use 1 Stamina Potion refill to try it as soon as they come out, even though I don't have to. I'm sure by the time I wake up in the morning/afternoon, there'll be a video or 2 clearing his Lunatic and maybe Infernal versions.

Managed Lunatic and got his 4*, but I don't see Infernal being worth it. Not much is different, except the Legions are much more powerful, while the other enemies have maybe 1 point higher in stats, but for just another 4* Legion and 2K feathers, I think I'll pass.

Also, there was a mistake made on the map. The two tiles behind the breakable wall are actually Defensive Tiles even though they look like normal ones. The app sent out a thing about this, but they don't exactly know how to fix it. Because of this error, we will be given some orbs in the near future.

DCbbuwrUMAAL6Wf.jpg

---

Version 1.5 of the app is coming! Maintenance will be going on from 7PM-9PM EST on 6/26. It's a couple days before the NMoTE banner is set to end, and I imagine we'll get a run down of what will be in the update in the next couple days. I feel like they just updated the game to version 1.4 before the Wedding Banner, so this got me to thinking, since the new Banner starts July 1st, if we're gonna get a Beach Banner, with characters in swimsuits. Damn game is making me rethink things and make me hold onto my orbs. I still want Athena, but if exclusive characters are about to come out, then I'm holding onto them, especially since I'm still gunning for the 99,999 points in the Trials to get more.

Insert screenshot of Frederick "My derriere is not worthy" here.

---

There's a new Gauntlet coming, the War of the Clerics, coming 6/27! This Gauntlet will have Lissa, Mist, Clairne, Priscilla, Elise, Sakura, Lachesis, and Maria! Honestly, looking at the lineup, even though Elise and Sakura are the only Fates characters, I actually don't see either of them winning, I see Lissa as the favorite. My vote is gonna go to Priscilla. Anyway, there is a focus for them split into two.

The matchups, going by the image provided in the game, will be Maria v. Lachesis, Elise v. Sakura, Mist v. Lissa, and Clarine v. Priscilla. My predictions are that the R1 winners will be Maria, Elise, Lissa, and Priscilla. R2 will probably be Elise and Lissa, and the winner overall will be Lissa.

The changed the rules for how the disadvantage multiplier works also. The formula they're using is (3.1 + duration x 0.1), stating that since a round lasts 45 hours, the bonus can reach up to 7.5x, which is insane, and I doubt anyone will be at a disadvantage for that long with the 3x bonus in play. I feel they didn't need to change it at all.

As always, getting 10 billion total votes will give us 10 orbs and 10K universal crystals... were those the rewards last time, or am I crazy? I could've sworn we got feathers as well as more orbs.

Also, the app made a correction to the maintenance, saying that the update for 1.5 would be coming in July, but they need to prepare for it, which is why maintenance is being done on 6/26. That makes a lot more sense, honestly.

I can already tell my sister may want me to summon to try and get Priscilla.

Edited by TheFinalEmblem

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/16/2017 at 3:07 AM, TheFinalEmblem said:

There's a new Gauntlet coming, the War of the Clerics, coming 6/27! This Gauntlet will have Lissa, Mist, Clairne, Priscilla, Elise, Sakura, Lachesis, and Maria! Honestly, looking at the lineup, even though Elise and Sakura are the only Fates characters, I actually don't see either of them winning, I see Lissa as the favorite. My vote is gonna go to Priscilla. Anyway, there is a focus for them split into two.

The matchups, going by the image provided in the game, will be Maria v. Lachesis, Elise v. Sakura, Mist v. Lissa, and Clarine v. Priscilla. My predictions are that the R1 winners will be Maria, Elise, Lissa, and Priscilla. R2 will probably be Elise and Lissa, and the winner overall will be Lissa.

The changed the rules for how the disadvantage multiplier works also. The formula they're using is (3.1 + duration x 0.1), stating that since a round lasts 45 hours, the bonus can reach up to 7.5x, which is insane, and I doubt anyone will be at a disadvantage for that long with the 3x bonus in play. I feel they didn't need to change it at all.

As always, getting 10 billion total votes will give us 10 orbs and 10K universal crystals... were those the rewards last time, or am I crazy? I could've sworn we got feathers as well as more orbs.

Also, the app made a correction to the maintenance, saying that the update for 1.5 would be coming in July, but they need to prepare for it, which is why maintenance is being done on 6/26. That makes a lot more sense, honestly.

I can already tell my sister may want me to summon to try and get Priscilla.

Agreed with Lissa being the victor, although I'm hoping Priscilla gives her a good battle. It's nice that the disadvantage multiplier scales now, although I doubt we'd see a multiplier higher than ~3.5x except in uncommon cases like Lucina v. obscure character in a future gauntlet.

I'm pretty sure that was the reward we got last time; I don't remember feathers, but I could be wrong.

1 minute ago, Makilio said:

Agreed with Lissa being the victor, although I'm hoping Priscilla gives her a good battle. It's nice that the disadvantage multiplier scales now, although I doubt we'd see a multiplier higher than ~3.5x except in uncommon cases like Lucina v. obscure character in a future gauntlet.

I'm pretty sure that was the reward we got last time; I don't remember feathers, but I could be wrong.

Actually, the multiplier goes up regardless as time goes on, not if one person is at a disadvantage for the whole time. The equation (3.1 + duration x .1) basically means at 1 hour in, the multiplier will be 3.2x, at 5 hours, it'll be 3.6x, 10 will make it 4.1x, and so on, so 45 hours will make it 7.6... which is odd since they said it'll only go to 7.5 max. Maybe they meant 3 instead of 3.1. But whatever, like I said, lots of rubberbanding points will happen.

Actually, I looked, and they did knock down the rewards, but just the orbs and great badges, knocking it from 20 to 10, but they kept the 5K Universal crystals and took away the 5 of each great badge. But you're right, there were no feathers.

Also, this focus has been fun for me, I've managed to get 2 Rodericks. The only blue unit and I got 2 of him... Looks like I'll have to try for Athena later. It's kinda funny, though, Roderick given me some nice ideas on what I can do with Xander using Rally Defense along with his Spur Def 3 and 1 I have on him, as well as Roderick being matched up with Camus due to Goad Cavalry, but whether I will have Xander inherit Rally Defense from one of them or not, IDK. I'm still training up the first Roderick, but after I'll train the 2nd up and go from there.

16 hours ago, Auralancer42 said:

That Legion map was a mess. I only managed to get the easiest one.

It was definitely a nice challenge, given it had reinforcements, but it was controllable.

Also, a new focus came out, Heroes with Fury!

heroes-with-vantage.png

The devs know what the people want, last time was Vantage, and now it's Fury, arguably two of the most used skills in the game. Still, I don't see it worth summoning from this just to get SI fodder in Jagen and Barte, but Eldigan is definitely worth trying for. Noticeably missing is Hinata, who can get Fury 3 at 4*. Guess they want to keep the 3 person focus going.

A reminder, today 6/26 from 7-9PM EST will be maintenance to prepare for the 1.5 update in July.

Michalis GHB revival has only 1 more day after today, so I imagine we'll see Clarisse on 6/28. I hope we'll also get a look into the new focus that'll be coming Friday then, too.

8 minutes ago, TooruPT said:

Like I don't get enough Jagens and Bartres already. 1f602.png

On the other hand I had five orbs lying around so I'm like "let's grab another 3* Sophia", got Eldigan instead. So that's the trick!

Right? I guess this is more for whales or people who want the 3 version of the skill, like me. I don't SI level 1 or 2 skills, only 3 and if the character is a dupe, so a lot of my characters still only have their base skills. I got plenty of plans, but until I get the character dupe and usually 4*, I won't use them. And with Hinata being the only character that has Fury 3 at 4*, I'll just get 3 and 4* version of him to use and not waste my orbs on this.

Also, fucking nice, the only character worth summoning for.

Just because, is there anyone else like me who's trying to get at least 1 of every character in the game? I'm definitely deeply invested in this game, and I try to get some characters with specific +/- stats, as well as keep some dupe characters with good skills for SI, but overall, I'm looking to collect all the units. I even have a damn checklist for myself. I'm up to 101 out of 135 characters. Sadly, there were 5 limited characters I couldn't get, so it's more like 98 out of 130 if I don't count any of them. Still, that means I have a decent chunk of them. The only characters I don't have are all 4/5 or 5* exclusive... I still want Pieri but the damn game won't give her to me...

If anyone wants the checklist for themselves, I could gladly post it for convenience.

Edited by TheFinalEmblem

3 hours ago, TheFinalEmblem said:

Right? I guess this is more for whales or people who want the 3 version of the skill, like me. I don't SI level 1 or 2 skills, only 3 and if the character is a dupe, so a lot of my characters still only have their base skills. I got plenty of plans, but until I get the character dupe and usually 4*, I won't use them. And with Hinata being the only character that has Fury 3 at 4*, I'll just get 3 and 4* version of him to use and not waste my orbs on this.

Also, fucking nice, the only character worth summoning for.

Just because, is there anyone else like me who's trying to get at least 1 of every character in the game? I'm definitely deeply invested in this game, and I try to get some characters with specific +/- stats, as well as keep some dupe characters with good skills for SI, but overall, I'm looking to collect all the units. I even have a damn checklist for myself. I'm up to 101 out of 135 characters. Sadly, there were 5 limited characters I couldn't get, so it's more like 98 out of 130 if I don't count any of them. Still, that means I have a decent chunk of them. The only characters I don't have are all 4/5 or 5* exclusive... I still want Pieri but the damn game won't give her to me...

If anyone wants the checklist for themselves, I could gladly post it for convenience.

Heh, that's actually my main drive too. Just collecting characters, I mean. Shame about the limited/seasonal characters but that's just par for the course in gacha based games, I suppose. Got nothing from the Bridal banner (really wanted Lyn too. Oh well.) and drew Xander of all people from the Spring Banner. Couldn't be arsed to grab Masked Lucina from Tempest Trials either, the grind was killing me.

Funny how most people I know complain about never drawing Pieri. I get her all the time. At 5*, even. Which pissed me off to no end since I was trying to get Aqua and got her instead, resetting my 5* rate for a subpar hero I had a ton of duplicates of.

1 minute ago, TooruPT said:

Heh, that's actually my main drive too. Just collecting characters, I mean. Shame about the limited/seasonal characters but that's just par for the course in gacha based games, I suppose. Got nothing from the Bridal banner (really wanted Lyn too. Oh well.) and drew Xander of all people from the Spring Banner. Couldn't be arsed to grab Masked Lucina from Tempest Trials either, the grind was killing me.

Funny how most people I know complain about never drawing Pieri. I get her all the time. At 5*, even. Which pissed me off to no end since I was trying to get Aqua and got her instead, resetting my 5* rate for a subpar hero I had a ton of duplicates of.

Yeah, it sucks, but in the Spring and Bridal Banner videos, I believe it did say they may or may not return, so the same time next year, we might see them again. I got Spring Camilla as my first summon in Spring, then the game spited my April Fools plan and gave me Xander as well. I was trying so hard for Bride Charlotte and got Cordelia instead. She's a damn good unit and was super helpful in the trials, I managed to get past the 100K mark.

Lucky, wish unit trading was a thing. I only want her because she's, along with Minerva, my favorite unit in the game, and I have a better chance at getting her than Minerva. I'm gonna stick her at the front so she's my leader really. I'd kill to get her 5*, but even if I got her 4*, I'd break my rule and use 20K feathers to promote her.

49 minutes ago, TheFinalEmblem said:

Yeah, it sucks, but in the Spring and Bridal Banner videos, I believe it did say they may or may not return, so the same time next year, we might see them again. I got Spring Camilla as my first summon in Spring, then the game spited my April Fools plan and gave me Xander as well. I was trying so hard for Bride Charlotte and got Cordelia instead. She's a damn good unit and was super helpful in the trials, I managed to get past the 100K mark.

Lucky, wish unit trading was a thing. I only want her because she's, along with Minerva, my favorite unit in the game, and I have a better chance at getting her than Minerva. I'm gonna stick her at the front so she's my leader really. I'd kill to get her 5*, but even if I got her 4*, I'd break my rule and use 20K feathers to promote her.

Nice one, Bride Cordelia is a beast. Insane stats for an archer.

Heh, unit trading would be nice but it's never going to happen. They're not letting go of that delicious orb cash, ridiculously overpriced as they are. Then again FEH does throw a bit more premium currency at f2p players than gacha games usually do, so I suppose it evens out.

Luckily I've managed to draw most of my favourites so far. Eirika, Nino, Eldigan, Seliph... now I "just" need Ephraim, Ninian, Julia and Jaffar and that's my dream team until they add some more. Like Nephenee. Add Nephenee already, geez.

Just now, TooruPT said:

Nice one, Bride Cordelia is a beast. Insane stats for an archer.

Heh, unit trading would be nice but it's never going to happen. They're not letting go of that delicious orb cash, ridiculously overpriced as they are. Then again FEH does throw a bit more premium currency at f2p players than gacha games usually do, so I suppose it evens out.

Luckily I've managed to draw most of my favourites so far. Eirika, Nino, Eldigan, Seliph... now I "just" need Ephraim, Ninian, Julia and Jaffar and that's my dream team until they add some more. Like Nephenee. Add Nephenee already, geez.

Yeah, I used her over Takumi since her attack and speed were better than his, but her Def definitely didn't match up.

Tis but a dream. Hmm, I actually think the orbs are decently priced. $14 for 23 orbs, so basically 1 summon, seems pretty good to me. Then again, I love this series and game, so I'm more inclined to spend money... I've spent over $150 over the 4 months it's been out, but I have a rule in place to limit my spending; only during limited run units. And like you said, the game is generous with orbs, usually they give enough to at least summon once every new focus session, so people can't really complain. That's not including the tons of quests and events they do, so possibly even 2-3 summons.

Yeah, I've managed some of my favorites as well; Camus, Lloyd, and Michalis were GHB, so they were easy, but I also got Roy and Clair. Athena, Lyn, Lukas, and Hector, along with Pieri and Minerva for me would be nice to get as well. Nice team, all good units, though the lack of a red may hinder you if you go with them in the arena, especially with the many MANY Hectors about. I actually have Julia, got her as part of the many 5*s I managed to get during Ike's banner. Though I got +Def/-Spd, which is probably the worst, but it's actually got me through some tough spots. +Spd/-Def is probably the best, equipped with Life and Death 3, and she easily has over 50 atk and 35 spd, with probably single digit defense and 30 Res. Basically a massive glass cannon, but she'll slam the blue units used in the meta, since they're usually characters like Azura, Olwen, Reinhardt, Linde, and Camus. Only Camus may be a danger.

There are a lot of characters not in the game yet I'm sure people want, and as long as support for this game keeps up, we'll get plenty more characters. I'm hoping for some more SS characters, specifically Lyon, I found it odd he wasn't one of the initial characters to be GHB later. Hopefully they'll have a SS focus where him and some of the other "villain" characters will be made GHB and can join.

Just now, Auralancer42 said:

I pretty much have 5 fully fleshed out  characters to swap around, and no combination of them could get me through the Legion battle. It's kind of crazy to think about because I could get through the 5 battle level 40 trials with them.

Yup, even with that, it may not be possible. I have 20 something level 40 5*s all ready, but it still took a few combinations to get Legion done, even though I could easily do the hardest trial. Some of the lesser, ignored characters are actually super useful. I always look to see what "free" characters I have that I can use and would be helpful, characters like Olivia, Subaki, and Narcian are quite overlooked, and yet are super useful. I follow someone on YT who does the GHBs with all 3* free characters with no SI, and while cutting it close, is usually manageable. Just a small understanding of the characters stats and skills, along with some AI manipulation, is all that's needed.

7 hours ago, TheFinalEmblem said:

Yeah, I've managed some of my favorites as well; Camus, Lloyd, and Michalis were GHB, so they were easy, but I also got Roy and Clair. Athena, Lyn, Lukas, and Hector, along with Pieri and Minerva for me would be nice to get as well. Nice team, all good units, though the lack of a red may hinder you if you go with them in the arena, especially with the many MANY Hectors about.

Oh, I meant dream team as in my favourite characters from the series, I have a couple of other viable units to build teams around. I usually run a Nino team along with Eirika, Aqua and whoever's on the bonus list in the arena. My Eirika is +spd -HP so definitely no Lucina/Ryoma/Ike, true, but with Fury, Vantage and Moonbow she does alright. Lone Hectors are no trouble if I just park her in front of them and let him attack, most end up killing themselves. Even Nino can do it if push comes to shove, Ardent Sacrifice is enough to get her in Desperation range, with L&D and a bit of backup from Eirika she can ORKO Hectors before they can counter.

So Hectors I'm fine with. Reinhardts though... Horse Emblem drives me nuts.

That youtuber you're talking about is probably Mkv., right? Always good for a laugh, checking his videos after a hard earned win on a GHB and watching him do it with Sophias, Matthews, what have you.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ_QRK7oSk2lMDw6_D410Vw

Edited by TooruPT

In other news, Elise is already beating everyone else by a landslide in the voting gauntlet. Neo-FE character cleaning house shocker.

In other other news, data dwarves delved deep into version 1.5.0 and found the next batch of limited units, predictably summer-themed.

Lance FRobin, Axe (?) ATiki, Bow Gaius, Dagger (?) Frederick.

I want FRobin so bad it ain't even funny.

18 hours ago, Auralancer42 said:

What is the name of the channel? 

12 hours ago, TooruPT said:

Oh, I meant dream team as in my favourite characters from the series, I have a couple of other viable units to build teams around. I usually run a Nino team along with Eirika, Aqua and whoever's on the bonus list in the arena. My Eirika is +spd -HP so definitely no Lucina/Ryoma/Ike, true, but with Fury, Vantage and Moonbow she does alright. Lone Hectors are no trouble if I just park her in front of them and let him attack, most end up killing themselves. Even Nino can do it if push comes to shove, Ardent Sacrifice is enough to get her in Desperation range, with L&D and a bit of backup from Eirika she can ORKO Hectors before they can counter.

So Hectors I'm fine with. Reinhardts though... Horse Emblem drives me nuts.

That youtuber you're talking about is probably Mkv., right? Always good for a laugh, checking his videos after a hard earned win on a GHB and watching him do it with Sophias, Matthews, what have you.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ_QRK7oSk2lMDw6_D410Vw

Ah, alright. Good strategy, I run Xander, Azura, and Julia, along with whoever the bonus is, so it covers the bases I need and gets me through easily, most of the time. Also, gj with all the SI on Erica and Nino. And yeah, this is the channel I use, too, haha.

11 hours ago, TooruPT said:

In other news, Elise is already beating everyone else by a landslide in the voting gauntlet. Neo-FE character cleaning house shocker.

In other other news, data dwarves delved deep into version 1.5.0 and found the next batch of limited units, predictably summer-themed.

Lance FRobin, Axe (?) ATiki, Bow Gaius, Dagger (?) Frederick.

I want FRobin so bad it ain't even funny.

I thought so. I'm on team Lissa, and she's losing to Mist right now, probably because the bonus is gonna allow a ton of rubberbanding scores. EDIT: Just checked and Elise is now losing to Sakura, and Mist is losing to Lissa. See, told ya. The 3x disadvantage was enough, increasing every hour to 7.5x is just overkill. Though it does mean the one people expect to win may not.

Fucking called it. I may be inclined to save my orbs now through the next focus(es) so I can summon for these. Insert Frederick "My derriere is not worthy" here, because that's all I can think of.

Clarisse GHB is starting tomorrow

DDUQlblU0AAzyRf.jpg

Edited by TheFinalEmblem

Definitely excited for the upcoming banner since I've been saving orbs; Frederick and Gaius will be mine. As for the gauntlet, I joined Sakura since she's the only healer I have that's trained up; I use her in the training tower. She's near Elise, although I doubt the rubber-banding will be enough in the long run, but we'll see.

Clarisse's GHB looks pretty intense with those defense tiles on their side. I'm interested in seeing how MKV handles this map.

Just now, Makilio said:

Definitely excited for the upcoming banner since I've been saving orbs; Frederick and Gaius will be mine. As for the gauntlet, I joined Sakura since she's the only healer I have that's trained up; I use her in the training tower. She's near Elise, although I doubt the rubber-banding will be enough in the long run, but we'll see.

Clarisse's GHB looks pretty intense with those defense tiles on their side. I'm interested in seeing how MKV handles this map.

We still probably have one more focus before it, though, since the 1.5 update doesn't happen until mid-July, but I could be wrong and it's the next one. I hope I'm wrong, I want to have another 2 weeks of saving orbs. Though I'm sure the twitter will post up a video either tomorrow or Thursday since the new focus starts 6/30. F!Robin and Freddy are the ones I want. I ended up picking Lissa, and it's been rubber banding back and forth with Mist, but they're pretty close now.

Yeah, those, plus the breakable wall really will come into play.

On 6/27/2017 at 7:27 PM, Auralancer42 said:

I hope that summer event waits a while. All of my orbs were wiped out trying to get bridal Charlotte. 

Welcome to the club; tried for Charlotte, got Cordelia instead. No complaints, she's a great archer. As I've said above, it'll probably be here when the 1.5 update actually happens in mid-july, so we have, probably, only one focus between now and it. If you save orbs until then, you should be able to get about 2-3 summons once it comes up.

---

Holy shit, I actually managed to beat the Infernal difficulty for Clarisse. It definitely didn't match up to Legion's because his had reinforcements and shit, and 1 added unit did nothing to change this map much. I had Xander, Camus, Azura and Olivia, the last two were literally only there to dance, the horse emblem bros took it all on. Using the defense tiles, Xander giving 6 Def to whoever he's next to, Camus' Goad Cavalry, somehow, doing unintentional AI manipulation with the blue mage, and lots of singing and dancing, the map was pretty manageable.

If you're someone like me, who doesn't really keep dupes of units, The strat Mkv. has might not work, since it requires 2 Olivias, and of course, the AI can easily change depending on if you have 3* or 4* characters, so... just a heads up, may want to look elsewhere for this one.

---

Well, I was wrong, the Summer Focus is upon us now, but instead of 2 weeks, it's going for the entire month of July!

Holy crap, these abilities.

Tiki comes with Melon Crusher+, which gives Atk/Spd/Def/Res+2 if attacking and at 100% HP, but takes 2 damage after combat. Basically Ragnarok with different stats. Special skill is Sol. Her A Skill is Close Def 3, which gives Def/Res+6 if attacked using a sword, axe, lance, or dragonstone, and Axe Valor 3, which gives all axe users on the team 2x SP as long as this unit is alive.

Frederick comes with Seashell+, which gives Def/Res-7 until the foe’s next action when attacked. Has the same effect as Melon Crusher+ when at 100% HP as well. Support Skill is Ardent Sacrifice, A skill is Armored Blow, and B Skill is Seal Atk/Spd 2, which will inflict Atk/Spd -5. A major debuffing character.

Gaius comes with Refreshing Bolt+, which has the same effect as Melon Crusher+. Special skill is Astra, B skill is Vantage 3, and C skill is Def Ploy 3, which, at the start of the turn, foes in all cardinal directions with a Res 1 or more lower than the unit suffer Def -5 until the foe’s next action. “It’s too damn hot!” Yeah, I feel for ya buddy.

Robin comes with Deft Harpoon+, which, surprise, has the same effects as Melon Crusher+. Support skill is Reposition, A skill is HP/Def 2, which grants HP+4 and Def+2, and C skill is Lance Valor 3, which works the same as Axe Valor, but with lances.

Of course, this comes with a special paralogue to get orbs and 2 orbs a day for a week. Good luck in this focus everyone!

The version 1.5 changelog has come out, so here's what to expect! The update will be out 7/5, so just a couple days away!

Chain Challenge and Squad Assault will be added to Story Maps. Clearing Chain Challenge on Normal and Hard gets your Feathers, while Lunatic gets you Orbs. It will apparently feature elements similar to the Tempest Trials; there's a sequence of repeated battles that test your skill for consecutive wins, and then get a score. There will be up to 80 stages.

Squad Assault is a very difficult mode where Heroes will be captured by the enemy after completing a map. Once captured, they cannot be deployed again until the challenge ends. Clear this mode to earn Sacred Seals and Orbs. There will be a mandatory victory condition of all 4 units surviving, and each map will remove 1 character and you'll have to replace them. Summonsers must have a minimum of 20 units before they can even attempt the mode. With the max of 5 battles, summoners will have to use 5 teams of 4 with no units repeating battles. There will be an exclusive Sacred Seal Champion of the First Labyrinth 1, which the functionality is unknown right now.

Double SP weekend starts today!

EXP Adjustments;

EXP earned from defeating enemies with a gap in level compared to your Heroes will be increased.
The EXP limit for defeating weaker enemies is less severe, while the EXP bonus for defeating stronger enemies has increased.

EXP for healing with a staff will increase.

For 5★ Heroes, expect more EXP for defeating higher-level enemies than before.

Improvements to Tempest Trials

1. When retrying a stage, injured enemies' HP will not regenerate while defeated enemies will stay defeated.
If an enemy’s HP is high, just as in ver. 1.4.0, their HP will decrease for the next challenge. (When determining whether to retain a wounded enemy's HP value or decrease their HP, the game will use whichever value is lower.)

2. Scores for Normal and Hard have been adjusted.
The new base scores are shown below:

Lunatic 40 points (no change)
Hard 35 points
Normal 30 points

New Hero Sorting Options

img_20170630_02.jpg

Info Added to Summoning Screen

img_20170630_03.jpg

Purchases Made Easier

A Complete Purchase button has been added to the Purchase Orbs screen to complete purchases that are interrupted by connection errors.
Also, if a purchase fails during a summon, you can use Complete Purchase and will no longer need to relaunch the app.

Barracks Get Bigger

The upper limit for the barracks has increased from 500 to 1,000 allies. (Orbs are required to expand the barracks.) Hey, I haven't spent 1 orb on expanding, and won't until that 200 limit gets met, and I'm only at 102, all unique. At least 1 orbs gives 5 spots, so that's great.

More Improvements

・In Settings, you can now set Show Danger Area to On if you would like it automatically activated at the beginning of a map.
・When there are special conditions for a battle, the winning conditions will now be displayed in the battle’s system menu.
・In the Arena when checking rewards, Tier rewards will display first.
・On the friend-deletion screen, the time of your friend's last log-in will now be displayed.
・On the rewards screen, information about Sacred Seals will display when tapped.
・On Android devices, the app will use less battery in sleep mode.
・On iOS devices, issues with sound have been fixed.

Edited by TheFinalEmblem