Fire Emblem Heroes on Mobile

TheVader66

1 hour ago, TheFinalEmblem said:

I'm a fucking salty bastard right now. Pulled from The Male Banner, no chance at Hector, got 3* Fir instead. Pulled from Female Banner, got 3* Stahl, and since I'm still yolo rolling for Summer Corrin, did that and got 3* Donny...

My friend said I was fucking lucky lol. He has hector but I was able to get an amazing IV Hector so quickly. 

Now I have 35 orbs to spend on CYL and I will only spend more money if it's near the end of it and I don't have everyone. Apparently we have that browser game we can play on the 31st for orbs and wallpapers.

Edited by Cielle

1 minute ago, Cielle said:

My friend said I was fucking lucky lol. He has hector but I was able to get an amazing IV Hector so quickly. 

Now I have 35 orbs to spend on CYL and I will only spend more money if it's near the end of it and I don't have everyone. Apparently we have that browser game we can play on the 31st for orbs and wallpapers.

Nice job. I guess I'm technically not allowed to complain since I got 3 amazing IV 5*s in one day.

My plan right now, since my sister is paying me back, I'm gonna spend about $40 to get 75 orbs, and on Wednesday, we're going all out on the blue units. I wouldn't be doing this if she wasn't paying me back, so I'm fine with it. After that, though, no more whaling for her. At that point, I'll have my own money and, if I want, will whale, but since I know I'll have Lyn, I'll be happy. Besides, all orbs I get from Wednesday on will be towards CYL anyway.

35 minutes ago, TheFinalEmblem said:

Nice job. I guess I'm technically not allowed to complain since I got 3 amazing IV 5*s in one day.

My plan right now, since my sister is paying me back, I'm gonna spend about $40 to get 75 orbs, and on Wednesday, we're going all out on the blue units. I wouldn't be doing this if she wasn't paying me back, so I'm fine with it. After that, though, no more whaling for her. At that point, I'll have my own money and, if I want, will whale, but since I know I'll have Lyn, I'll be happy. Besides, all orbs I get from Wednesday on will be towards CYL anyway.

Going for Lucina?

It's a coin toss between Lyn or Ike. Avoid Colorless Hell in summoning or get Ike who has amazing skills and stats for his Brave Hero counterpart. Avoiding colorless hell would be nice. Would only need to focus on Reds, Blues and Green.

I think these units may be permanent but may as well summon them all now if they are before they get lost in the pool of heroes.

Edited by Cielle

1 hour ago, Cielle said:

Going for Lucina?

It's a coin toss between Lyn or Ike. Avoid Colorless Hell in summoning or get Ike who has amazing skills and stats for his Brave Hero counterpart. Avoiding colorless hell would be nice. Would only need to focus on Reds, Blues and Green.

I think these units may be permanent but may as well summon them all now if they are before they get lost in the pool of heroes.

Oh, no, I'm whaling on Wednesday for a last try at Summer Corrin, I don't care much for Lucina.

Yeah, I didn't see anything about them being temporary, so hopefully they stay.

1 hour ago, TheFinalEmblem said:

Oh, no, I'm whaling on Wednesday for a last try at Summer Corrin, I don't care much for Lucina.

Yeah, I didn't see anything about them being temporary, so hopefully they stay.

Oh, cause I either see her or Lyn winning the voting gauntlet. I kinda want a guy to win this time... >_> WE LIKE IKE.

Summer Corrin is dabes, I'm happy with no other summer unit. I don't have the exact filer emblem team yet but I have her and Valter.

(and can we say how she's waifu as fuck).

Edited by Cielle

29 minutes ago, Cielle said:

Oh, cause I either see her or Lyn winning the voting gauntlet. I kinda want a guy to win this time... >_> WE LIKE IKE.

Summer Corrin is dabes, I'm happy with no other summer unit. I don't have the exact filer emblem team yet but I have her and Valter.

(and can we say how she's waifu as fuck).

The only way a male is gonna win the gauntlet is if it's an all male gauntlet, sadly. Yeah, it's gonna be one of the two winning, so I'm just gonna go with Lyn.

My sister is the one who really wants her, not me. I got 2 Summer Xanders, a Summer Leo, and a Summer Elise, I don't need/want anymore, but if I could get Corrin, I would complete the set, and that'd be a first.

10 minutes ago, TheFinalEmblem said:

The only way a male is gonna win the gauntlet is if it's an all male gauntlet, sadly. Yeah, it's gonna be one of the two winning, so I'm just gonna go with Lyn.

My sister is the one who really wants her, not me. I got 2 Summer Xanders, a Summer Leo, and a Summer Elise, I don't need/want anymore, but if I could get Corrin, I would complete the set, and that'd be a first.

Yeah I haven't completed sets but CYL will be the first for me so I'm excited about that. Memes to be had soon.

20 minutes ago, Cielle said:

Yeah I haven't completed sets but CYL will be the first for me so I'm excited about that. Memes to be had soon.

I will pray to RNGesus for you.

In the meantime, I'm gonna pray for myself, build a monument to this game, and probably break out the summon circle again for Summer Corrin. Come Wednesday, if I don't do any Lunatic Story maps and just do the daily special maps and get log-in orbs, then I'll have 88 to work with, unless my sister decides to tack on some more, but IDK.

Fuck, I just looked at the brackets for the CYL Gauntlet, and in R1, Lyn and Lucina go up against each other. Basically, whoever wins that wins the whole thing, but I'll put my predictions in for it anyway. Ike v. Roy, I see Ike winning. Hector v. Chrom, Hector is gonna smoke him, and Camilla v. Tharja... that's a hard one, but I think Tharja will edge Camilla out. R2 will have whoever wins between Lyn v. Lu win, and if Hector v. Ike... probably Ike. Then the winner of Lyn v. Lu wins, the end.

Hoo boy... my sister just had an idea... going half and half on 140 orbs. Holy fuck. The epitome of whaling. I'm not opposed to it, but me and her gotta talk this over, lol.

Edited by TheFinalEmblem

15 minutes ago, TheFinalEmblem said:

I will pray to RNGesus for you.

In the meantime, I'm gonna pray for myself, build a monument to this game, and probably break out the summon circle again for Summer Corrin. Come Wednesday, if I don't do any Lunatic Story maps and just do the daily special maps and get log-in orbs, then I'll have 88 to work with, unless my sister decides to tack on some more, but IDK.

Fuck, I just looked at the brackets for the CYL Gauntlet, and in R1, Lyn and Lucina go up against each other. Basically, whoever wins that wins the whole thing, but I'll put my predictions in for it anyway. Ike v. Roy, I see Ike winning. Hector v. Chrom, Hector is gonna smoke him, and Camilla v. Tharja... that's a hard one, but I think Tharja will edge Camilla out. R2 will have whoever wins between Lyn v. Lu win, and if Hector v. Ike... probably Ike. Then the winner of Lyn v. Lu wins, the end.

Hoo boy... my sister just had an idea... going half and half on 140 orbs. Holy fuck. The epitome of whaling. I'm not opposed to it, but me and her gotta talk this over, lol.

Yeah same, don't go too far lol. I dipped my feet into the cash in this game and I got straight back out. Only will do it now if I REALLY want a unit and they're limited or it's a good banner like this one.

It left me with orbs to spend on CYL so that's a plus I guess. And all the free orbs we're getting next month.

Just now, Cielle said:

Yeah same, don't go too far lol. I dipped my feet into the cash in this game and I got straight back out. Only will do it now if I REALLY want a unit and they're limited or it's a good banner like this one.

It left me with orbs to spend on CYL so that's a plus I guess. And all the free orbs we're getting next month.

lol, I'm already in too deep, but this is fine. Honestly, I'd laugh my ass off if, immediately after whaling, we got Summer Corrin, and I'm left with 100+ orbs for the CYL. I'm not holding my breath at all, though.

1 minute ago, TheFinalEmblem said:

lol, I'm already in too deep, but this is fine. Honestly, I'd laugh my ass off if, immediately after whaling, we got Summer Corrin, and I'm left with 100+ orbs for the CYL. I'm not holding my breath at all, though.

Never say never dude. I got papa Hector in 2 or 3 circles, that quick. And he's only available for 8 days.

Just now, Cielle said:

If it makes you feel better, my first free summon was a 3* Fir. This game knows how to reward you.

Makes me feel a little better, lol. I know it's the game giving me karma for the good luck I've managed to have recently, which is nothing new. Last time I had this amount of luck was back with Ike's Banner.

3 minutes ago, TheFinalEmblem said:

Makes me feel a little better, lol. I know it's the game giving me karma for the good luck I've managed to have recently, which is nothing new. Last time I had this amount of luck was back with Ike's Banner.

Now I can meme arena even harder with Memetor, and then the bois and waifus.

I wanted Amelia tbh for Armor Emblem but I'm fine at having a chance to pull her off banner.

20 hours ago, Cielle said:

Now I can meme arena even harder with Memetor, and then the bois and waifus.

I wanted Amelia tbh for Armor Emblem but I'm fine at having a chance to pull her off banner.

Meme the fuck out the place.

Same, she's the one unit I really wanted from SS, she's pretty much integral to Armor Emblem.

Okay, so a new trailer showing off the CYL Characters came out. All I have to say is Ike and Lyn are decked out for being 1st place. They has Weapons, specials, and A-C skills all filled! That's nuts! Anyway, at the end, it made NO MENTION OF THEM BEING TEMPORARY, so it's safe to say they will be added to the 5* pool after the event is over.

Also, something that has been clarified. Myself, and I'm sure others, assumed that Beroc's Blessing, Ike's B skill, made him effective against cavalry and fliers, meaning he'd destroy them. It's been cleared up that that is not the case, and it negates the bonuses, such as rally or fortify, if the unit is of that class. No monster Ike.

Edited by TheFinalEmblem

3 hours ago, TooruPT said:

One day left for World of Shadows. Tried again today, 3* Gwen, 4* Hawkeye (new character!). Rate at 3,75%.

I WILL GET THAT AMELIA OR DIE TRYING

I'll pray to RNGesus for you, get that armored girl!

Also, thankfully, I'm spending no money and will not hold the title of Lunar Whale tomorrow, no $75 being spent for orbs. Think I'm gonna use that money to preorder some games. Can't wait for Thursday and the CYL!

Edited by TheFinalEmblem

10 hours ago, TooruPT said:

One day left for World of Shadows. Tried again today, 3* Gwen, 4* Hawkeye (new character!). Rate at 3,75%.

I WILL GET THAT AMELIA OR DIE TRYING

I'm so, so sorry man. 

Add Summer Corrin to the list of limited units I had to dip for. As if to taunt me, I got her immediately. 

So I figured since I got the orbs I'd allow myself one summoning shot at Amelia and then I'd save the rest for the upcoming super units. 

Well... 5H6igx7.png

Just now, Auralancer42 said:

I'm so, so sorry man. 

Add Summer Corrin to the list of limited units I had to dip for. As if to taunt me, I got her immediately. 

So I figured since I got the orbs I'd allow myself one summoning shot at Amelia and then I'd save the rest for the upcoming super units. 

Well... 5H6igx7.png

Holy fuck, good job on the Summer Corrin and these 3... I'm a little jealous.