Skies of Arcadia HD

http://segabits.com/blog/2012/11/27/rumor-skies-of-arcadia-hd-announcement-on-its-way/

segabits-skies-hd-rumor.jpg

We’ve heard rumblings about it for a little while now; from a not-so-crpytic comment out of SEGA Europe to a trademark renewal last Summer, so it’s nice to see another piece of evidence heading our way courtesy of the German version of Gamereactor Magazine.

Given the popularity of the magazine throughout Europe, it seems like a fairly legitimate source, but of course, pending an official announcement, this one’s being filed under rumor for now.

What would you like to see in a Skies of Arcadia HD?

This was rumored back in March (or May), and now it looks almost like a certainty

Make it happen, Sega! Legends DLC (come on, who seriously believes this'll be free? look at SA1/SA2), improved loading times, and of course, more Sega trophies. All I need is a Yakuza HD and Yakuza 5 localization announcement.

I think the original article back in March/May said that if this sells well, they'll do a Shenmue 1/2 on PSN. Maybe even a Skies of Arcadia sequel, which would be :holy:

• 4 months later...

Still no news on this i see....i seriously hope they do do it.

I doubt it will happen. I used to have faith in Sega and still hope they can rise to their former glory (the Genesis is still one of my favorite systems of all time) but it seems lately they have been on a completely different wavelength than their fans. I mean, they teased a new game and everyone got their hopes up for another awesome Sega adventure but instead they make a soccer manager... Yeah, I'm still bitter over that.

Parker