Best Day for Trophy Collecting

Matrim_Drasgen

When was your best day for trophy hunting? Can be the day you got that annoying misc. trophy preventing your platinum, your hardest platinum, rarest trophy, most earned, etc. What ever you consider to be to be the day you were on top of your trophy hunting collecting ability.

Most Earned: 20 May 2016, with 43 Bronze and 2 Silver earned.

Rarest Earned: 21 December 2015 'All the Trophies' Styx: Master of Shadows platinum at 2.69%

Is there a way to see which day you earned the most trophies?

Not sure what day I've earned the most trophies overall, but there's been plenty of days where I've played a short game such a walking simulator or point and click game from start to finish in a single day, which has earned me quite a lot of trophies in a single day. Last I remember was playing Day of the Tentacle earlier this month, which got me 50+ trophies in a single day.

Just now, reckscollie said:

I'm pretty sure you can do it too. It's going to get easy as long as you play it patiently.

hehe, i appreciate the confidence :) but it's just too big of a grind. the game itself is alright in terms of difficulty, but the no death trophies are putting me off

Probably the day I found out about this site

10 hours ago, SuperSmexy500 said:

Not sure what day I've earned the most trophies overall, but there's been plenty of days where I've played a short game such a walking simulator or point and click game from start to finish in a single day, which has earned me quite a lot of trophies in a single day. Last I remember was playing Day of the Tentacle earlier this month, which got me 50+ trophies in a single day.

Go to your trophy log - https://psnprofiles.com/SuperSmexy500/log - and select "date" from the crossbar menu at the top. It does require some reading though.

Edited by GarryKE
  • Like 1

On 1/25/2017 at 6:21 AM, SuperSmexy500 said:

Wow....thought my 45 was going to be impressiver, was sorta trying to brag. :D

No way to see by date except for how GarryKE tells you in the post above. I just happen to stumble across mine and I was like "Whoa that is a lot for one day, I don't even remember earning that many in one day"

Honorable Mentions:

1. 13th August 2015: When I platted WWE 2K15 and became my RAREST Trophy so far.
  2. 23rd April 2016: When I platted WATCH DOGS. That was just my day, I very happy.
  3. 24th May 2016: When I platted Batman: Arkham Asylum. I was so happy when I finished all combat challenges and hear the 3 trophies pop consecutively.
  4. 1st December 2016: When I got my first Platinum for Call of Duty, which was Advanced Warfare.
  5. 13th December 2016: When I platted Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (I love games with challenges).

Best Day:

1. 1st January 2017: When I platted Battlefield 4 at 00:08 New Year midnight!
  • Like 2