star ocean 4 vs the elder scrolls online

yiazmat50112254

star ocean 4 vs the elder scrolls online  

8 members have voted

1. 1. which is the hardest

• star ocean the last hope
    • the elder scrolls online
  2. 2. do you know an even harder rpg to plat?

• i have played both of those games and know a rpg that's even harder as those 2. i will post it below.
    • no, the one i chose is the hardest imo.

the question is simple: which of those 2 is the hardest game to platinum?

the reason i have chose these 2 specific games is because i have another poll forum (https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/34870-post-your-hardest-rpg-platinum-from-the-poll-list/ ) which contains most of the hardest rpg platinums ever, and those 2 games tower above all other ones.

so simply said, have you played both games then choose which one is the hardest of the 2. and to be clear, with "hardness" i mean everything that can make the game hard, so also things like time, grinds, missables, difficulty, etc. etc. etc. in short: everything!

have also a side question: if you have played an rpg that you think is even harder as those 2 then post it plz? (this question is also in the poll)

I would say that White Knight Chronicles is even harder, given your parameters. The grind in WKC is unreal. We're talking 500 hours worth of nothing but boring, BORING grind (and that's if you're at peak efficiency throughout). At its worst, Star Ocean has around 300 hours of grind, and in its case, you at least do different things (although devoting 120 hours to nothing but killing enemies with two characters is no cakewalk).

IMHO, JMO, smh, all that stuff...

Don't know much about TESO, but I would imagine SO4 got quite hard on the hardest difficulty...

Anyways my vote goes for WKC, as I am one of those that really didn't get to experince it much while the servers were up and now the grind is killing me. I also heard rumors that Veilgander (Think thats the name of the dungeon) Should be pretty damn hard when soloing it, which you have to do now that the servers are offline.

• 1 year later...