What is this and how do i acquire it?

quackerzacher

You should be able to play it on your main account however, you will need a JP account to purchase and download it to your PS3. Just set up another local user profile and tie a JP account to it. Once downloaded, you should be able to play it from any other profile on your system. I believe it costs 1,000 Yen.

Edit: it's a Vita game.

Edited by bmj14772

This is weird. 5 trophies just for playing time? So you just load up the game and wait for the trophies to pop? Doesn't seems fun to me.

Or is it different?

Precisely that, 5 cheap trophies just by letting the clock tick and 'playing' with your virtual kitty. Fun!

Why does someone make a game like that? Out of ideas? In desperate need of money? Making a game like is a huge waste of time, if you ask me.

Well I think developers are starting to catch on to the fact that 'trophies sell', won't be long until we see a lot more very easy games full of gold trophies come on the market. Us trophy hunters lick our lips with joy when we see those kind of lists.

• Like 1

Well I think developers are starting to catch on to the fact that 'trophies sell', won't be long until we see a lot more very easy games full of gold trophies come on the market. Us trophy hunters lick our lips with joy when we see those kind of lists.

Yeah that's probably it.

Cheap games like Terminator Salvation and Spare Parts which are both horrible, awful, terrible games wouldn't sell without all those gold trophies.

Yeah that's probably it.

Cheap games like Terminator Salvation and Spare Parts which are both horrible, awful, terrible games wouldn't sell without all those gold trophies.

is this a spare parts platinum in your trophie card? ah yes, it is.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...