Hoff The Charts! trophy not popped

GOZ_35

If you collect the SOUL KEY and exit the game without dying or completing the game you will not be able to unlock the HOFF. You have to collect the SOUL KEY and complete the game or die along with all the other players otherwise you won't be able to unlock the HOFF. That's what happen to me and I havent bother going back to do it all over again. 

Edited by DF007gamer

I'm fairly certain they broke it with the newest patch.  You input the code and it shows the logo as if you're going to be playing as him,  but you load into the game as one of the regular four characters.  I tweeted at one of the devs about it.  

6 hours ago, Gage said:

I'm fairly certain they broke it with the newest patch.  You input the code and it shows the logo as if you're going to be playing as him,  but you load into the game as one of the regular four characters.  I tweeted at one of the devs about it.  

I think you are right my friend. Thanks for replies by the way. I saw your anohter reply ;)

6 hours ago, DF007gamer said:

If you collect the SOUL KEY and exit the game without dying or completing the game you will not be able to unlock the HOFF. You have to collect the SOUL KEY and complete the game or die along with all the other players otherwise you won't be able to unlock the HOFF. That's what happen to me and I havent bother going back to do it all over again. 

I have killed myself my friend. There is a problem with patch. I hope it gonna be fixed.

49 minutes ago, Gage said:

I think they'll likely have to release an actual patch to fix it,  so I'd just wait until next patch release.  

There is another problem for me. I did everything but ı cant get the insert coin trophy. I read some comments and there are a lot of people like me.

14 hours ago, americaass said:

They just released an in-game update for this trophy. The game disconnected me and said I needed to download an update. Game restarted, I put in the code for Hoff to see if that was the update and trophy popped. Started the game with him.

This is amazing. I am dowloading now :) Thanks.