Voodoo is putting pins in his backlog

voodoo_eyes

2 hours ago, Spaz said:

Looking at the games you play it definitely looks like you're taking a bit of a gamble.

I bought games like Shovel Knight knowing full well I will enjoy them because they catered to my specific interests and I also have a lot of experience playing platformers. I bought the Mega Man games with trophy support because I really enjoy them.

I found other games like Everybody's Gone to the Rapture to be a pain to play through because it was just boring. A cool, short adventure taking place in a fictionalized 1980s rural England, but one I was more than glad to be done when I earned the platinum.

If you look at my profile I have already played a number of indie games. I don't like games that are obvious trophy grabs like Little Adventure on the Prairie, indie games that are just out there for the developer to make a quick buck. Compared to the PS3 library the quality check has definitely gone for the worse on the PS4. Because a lot of what I'm seeing I've already seen on Steam, and Steam is just filled with shitty shovelware games not worth anybody's time.

Last September I decided to stop with just getting games purely for trophies and focus more on games I wanted to get. All the inFamous games, a few indie games like Velocity 2X, a couple retro styled games like Sonic Mania, etc etc etc.

I couldn't care less about the leaderboards because the idea of just spamming easy platinums and getting Japanese visual novels just for trophies and nothing else is just a big waste of time. So I looked back at what I did and decided to just play a number of games that have already been established.

The last few 100 percent games I've played have all been indie, and they were all good in their own way. Mediocrity to me is something that I barely get any enjoyment out of. Orc Slayer for example borders on terrible and being medicore at best.

In my mind, the PS4 library is filled with medicore games I won't bother to ever buy, let alone touch. The PS3 library definitely looks like it has games that actually had you putting effort in to get all the trophies.

What it comes down to in the end is personal preference though. I mean, personally I wouldn't by Slyde (I think that's what it's called) or the Prairie thing, because it doesn't look appealing to me. I don't mind playing VN as long as I get them through plus, I personally just don't buy them as I don't think their price is justified for what they have to offer, but then again that's me.

Indie games like Shovel Knight, Super Meat Boy, Rogue Legacy, Binding of Isaac, etc. are what the mainstream already considers to be good games in general, so they will automatically be more appealing to most.

What about games that didn't get the same type of publicity? Dex, Sexy Brutale, Cosmic Star Heroine, Vostok Inc. and probably many more are great titles that most have never heard about. Those are all incredibly fun and solid games, well to me they are anyway.

Anyone is free to spend their time and or money how they see fit. There are probably people out there that may enjoy playing "bad" games, just as there are people that love watching bad movies. To each their own really.

37 minutes ago, Mesopithecus said:

I might have to check out Silence, I love a good point-and-click game.  Seems like a pretty long one too compared to most.

I can relate to what you're saying about Gravity Rush, I played the first one on my old account and it gave me terrible motion sickness.  It's a shame because the games are rated so highly and I just couldn't enjoy it.

Point- and-click games are a guilty pleasure of mine, hence why I paly so many of them xD . Silence is the best looking point-and-click art style-wise, that I#ve played thus far. It's by the same developers who made the Deponia games, but this one isn't even remotely as silly as those are. Silence gives more of a Narnia vibe, if you know what I mean? I think the main reason why a lot of people are passing up on it, is because it can't be platted unless you have the physical version (which was only released in Europe).

Now regarding Gravity Rush 2, it's a real shame. The music and art style are both fantastic, bit the gameplay itself just kills it. It's somewhat weird as I don't recall having that issue with the first one, but then again I played shorter bursts of it. The controls are too imprecise and the camera often jerking around is probably what causes the issue.

Edited by voodoo_eyes

11 minutes ago, voodoo_eyes said:

What it comes down to in the end is personal preference though. I mean, personally I wouldn't by Slyde (I think that's what it's called) or the Prairie thing, because it doesn't look appealing to me. I don't mind playing VN as long as I get them through plus, I personally just don't buy them as I don't think their price is justified for what they have to offer, but then again that's me.

Indie games like Shovel Knight, Super Meat Boy, Rogue Legacy, Binding of Isaac, etc. are what the mainstream already considers to be good games in general, so they will automatically be more appealing to most.

What about games that didn't get the same type of publicity? Dex, Sexy Brutale, Cosmic Star Heroine, Vostok Inc. and probably many more are great titles that most have never heard about. Those are all incredibly fun and solid games, well to me they are anyway.

Anyone is free to spend their time and or money how they see fit. There are probably people out there that may enjoy playing "bad" games, just as there are people that love watching bad movies. To each their own really.

I think Slyde works now because I don't think people care that much anymore on the outside. But releasing that game back in 2008 - 2009 when you had games like Call of Duty: World at War, Battlefield Bad Company and others would of been ridiculous. A game like Slyde and then having a game with a smaller budget like Super Stardust HD is completely night and day. Looking at the games that were released back in 2007 - 2009 at that time I don't think Slyde would of ever made it onto the Store. People would of just laughed it off.

Admittedly I felt My Name is Mayo was strangely enjoyable, but very difficult to give a rating for. Cornshaq on Youtube probably said it best when he reviewed the game, it's so silly and stupid but strangely satisfying clicking that jar 10,000 times over.

Shovel Knight, Super Meat Boy, Rogue Legacy, Binding of Isaac were all well established on Steam before they made their way to Playstation 4. The mainstream probably got into them because they are throwbacks to old games like Super Mario Bros 3 and Mega Man 2. Both of those old games are by and large in my mind a big inspiration for the creators of Shovel Knight. Super Meat Boy was released in 2010 and Rogue Legacy started to get made in circa 2011. Steam had both titles long before trophy hunters could play them. I've been on Steam long enough to know that indie games are huge on that platform. You can never have enough indie games on Steam.

Axiom Verge I bought a while ago and it's basically Super Metroid. They even got the doors almost exactly to the point like the Metroid games.

Undertale looks like a inspired Earthbound (Super Nintendo) game and I'll be buying that as some point. Cosmic Star Heroine I think isn't as obscure as you might think as I heard praise from it outside of trophy hunting communities.

I just don't see the point of playing bad games. The only bad game I think that I actually completed was Orc Slayer. Everything else including Everybody's Gone to the Rapture I have enjoyed to some extent. But that doesn't stop me from criticizing it and me saying how boring it was. That's what's so wonderful about free speech.

If anybody can sit through Manos: The Hands of Fate that isn't the Mystery Science Theater 3000 version, they have my respect. Look it up on Google search.

Edited by Spaz

22 minutes ago, voodoo_eyes said:

Sexy Brutale is an incredible game, and you're right that it definitely didn't get the publicity.  I wasn't even aware of it until I watched a YouTube video (I believe it was Jim Sterling) and it looked precisely like the type of game that I would enjoy.  It was on sale at the time too, so I grabbed it up and played it pretty much immediately and thought it was an incredible game that was done really well.  Cosmic Star Heroine I recently downloaded, so I'm looking forward to trying it too.  Going to keep an eye out for when Dex is next on sale.

I agree with your other comment too.  In fact my husband and I have had conversations in a similar vein - he absolutely detests the Artifex Mundi games but is happy that I can find enjoyment in them (and sometimes he even helps me when a hidden object is a bit too hidden)  One mans trash, is another mans treasure.  Also, everyone has a different perspective on what they consider a "bad" game to be - for example someone might hate JRPGS or anime styled games and consider them as "bad" games, however I'm crazy about them and love every minute of each one I play.  It's all subjective.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Spaz said:

I think Slyde works now because I don't think people care that much anymore on the outside. But releasing that game back in 2008 - 2009 when you had games like Call of Duty: World at War, Battlefield Bad Company or even a few indie titles then that you actually had to work for would of been absolutely ludicrous.

Admittedly I felt My Name is Mayo was strangely enjoyable, but very difficult to give a rating for. Cornshaq on Youtube probably said it best when he reviewed the game, it's so silly and stupid but strangely satisfying clicking that jar 10,000 times over.

Shovel Knight, Super Meat Boy, Rogue Legacy, Binding of Isaac were all well established on Steam before they made their way to Playstation 4. The mainstream probably got into them because they are throwbacks to old games like Super Mario Bros 3 and Mega Man 2. Both of those old games are by and large in my mind a big inspiration for the creators of Shovel Knight. Super Meat Boy was released in 2010 and Rogue Legacy started to get made in circa 2011. Steam had both titles long before trophy hunters could play them. I've been on Steam long enough to know that indie games are huge on that platform. You can never have enough indie games on Steam.

Axiom Verge I bought a while ago and it's basically Super Metroid. They even got the doors almost exactly to the point like the Metroid games.

Undertale looks like a inspired Earthbound (Super Nintendo) game and I'll be buying that as some point. Cosmic Star Heroine I think isn't as obscure as you might think as I heard praise from it outside of trophy hunting communities.

I just don't see the point of playing bad games. The only bad game I think that I actually completed was Orc Slayer. Everything else including Everybody's Gone to the Rapture I have enjoyed to some extent. But that doesn't stop me from criticizing it and me saying how boring it was. That's what's so wonderful about free speech.

If anybody can sit through Manos: The Hands of Fate that isn't the Mystery Science Theater 3000 version, they have my respect. Look it up on Google search.

It really comes down to the notion of what a bad game is for each individual person. I don't even go by review scores anymore, as they're biased beyond reason and nowadays people call it a review when they played 5 hours of a particular game, when they should've actually finished it to from an accurate evaluation. It's nothing more than an impression otherwise.

It's just as if, watching a trailer would suffice for making a review on a movie. Sure enough it's a different sort of time investment, which doesn't change the fact that a proper review consists of providing coverage of the whole product and it's functionalities.

20 minutes ago, Mesopithecus said:

Sexy Brutale is an incredible game, and you're right that it definitely didn't get the publicity.  I wasn't even aware of it until I watched a YouTube video (I believe it was Jim Sterling) and it looked precisely like the type of game that I would enjoy.  It was on sale at the time too, so I grabbed it up and played it pretty much immediately and thought it was an incredible game that was done really well.  Cosmic Star Heroine I recently downloaded, so I'm looking forward to trying it too.  Going to keep an eye out for when Dex is next on sale.

I agree with your other comment too.  In fact my husband and I have had conversations in a similar vein - he absolutely detests the Artifex Mundi games but is happy that I can find enjoyment in them (and sometimes he even helps me when a hidden object is a bit too hidden)  One mans trash, is another mans treasure.  Also, everyone has a different perspective on what they consider a "bad" game to be - for example someone might hate JRPGS or anime styled games and consider them as "bad" games, however I'm crazy about them and love every minute of each one I play.  It's all subjective.

I also heard about Sexy Brutale for the first time through Youtube, although it was through Totalbiscuit during the Co-optional Podcast.

Dex is a side-scrolling Action-RPG in a sci-fi setting and the story has a few different possible endings (same goes for some of the quests). The Vita version is supposed to run like arse, so I'd definitely recommend the PS4 version instead. I loved that game and it's among my favourite games for the system.

Edited by voodoo_eyes

27 minutes ago, voodoo_eyes said:

It really comes down to the notion of what a bad game is for each individual person. I don't even go by review scores anymore, as they're biased beyond reason and nowadays people call it a review when they played 5 hours of a particular game, when they should've actually finished it to from an accurate evaluation. It's nothing more than an impression otherwise.

It's just as if, watching a trailer would suffice for making a review on a movie. Sure enough it's a different sort of time investment, which doesn't change the fact that a proper review consists of providing coverage of the whole product and it's functionalities.

I don't pay attention to any of the professional critics anymore. Anything IGN and Gamespot puts out is heavily biased, they have a history of rating games badly when lots of people enjoyed them otherwise. They're paid to put out a review no matter how biased or rushed out it is. They have to release reviews on a schedule just in time when the new game comes out. If they don't come out, that's not good, neither for the critic nor the company who hired them.

So I'm not too surprised if someone only spent five to ten hours on God of War for the Playstation 4, then gave it a perfect 10 out of 10 score with absolutely no real complaints whatsoever.

Meta Critic isn't a good place for reviews either. I generally read user reviews since they are usually completely independent. Steam reviews usually tell you how long a user who has the game has played it for, you can gauge from there how credible their review might be.

Reviews still make a lot of people buy or skip a particular game. But I go by my own instincts.

I bought White Night two years ago, tried it at first, didn't like it, tried it again a year later and ended up really enjoying that game.

Basing your opinions of a movie simply off of a trailer is ridiculous anyway. You didn't watch the actual movie, you just saw a snippet of it. Some of the more popular Youtube channels have a Trailer Reaction video, then the Movie Review video, like what Angry Joe does on his channel.

Edited by Spaz

#270 Claire (Vita) - Wasn't as good as the PS4 version, mainly because it ran worse and whenever I died, the run button would stop working as intended and do a jump instead.

#271 Beyond: Two Souls (PS4) - Would have liked it more, if it had been the first time playing it. For a remaster the main issue the game had (which was the unskippable everything) still didn't get addressed. Ended up turning this game into a borefest.

New additions:

• Headlander
  • Subterrain
  • South Park Fractured But Whole
  • Victor Vran

• 3 weeks later...

Knocked out a bunch of plats since my last update, so here goes.

#272 Headlander - Didn't expect much from this, despite the favourable reviews. Turns out I was right and the game wasn't all that great. It was original in concept, but that's about it.

#273 Slayaway Camp - Fun and silly game, but somewhat on the short side. The menu was a mess to navigate through and grindhouse mode was just plain annoying

#274 Jydge - This one was a pretty damn good top-down shooter. There's a lot of variety in weapons and skills, which keep this game fun. Some levels on nightmare difficulty were and absolute pain though.

#275 Amnesia Collection - I'll never understand the hype about this one, nor do I care really. This game is just OK, none of the 3 games were scary, the constant slow motion sections were annoying as hell and added nothing to the game experience. To me this felt more like a walking sim than a horror game.

#276 HDN U: Action Unleashed - Fun for the most part. The grinding was manageable when going for a pair or two a day, but what bothers me is the pointlessness of it. Grinding for something after beating the game several times over just doesn't make sense to me.

New additions:

• Aer
  • Dungeons 3
  • Like 1

Congrats. I have Slayaway Camp and Amnesia Collection on my backlog, might as well give them a try. How many hours more or less did you have to invest on each?

EDIT: Just saw it. Forgot I could see it on your profile. So only 4 hours for Slayaway and 1 day for Amnesia right? Pretty short plats!

Edited by fabmorais_2011

2 minutes ago, fabmorais_2011 said:

Congrats. I have Slayaway Camp and Amnesia Collection on my backlog, might as well give them a try. How many hours more or less did you have to invest on each?

Slayaway Camp takes about 3-4 hours with a guide. Grindhouse mode is down to luck, but shouldn't take too long either way. It took me over 4 hours and I was streaming it, so it's probably doable in 3.

The Amnesia games take longer and I'm inclined to say that you'll have to put 15-20 hours into it. I think it took me somewhere between 10-12 hours for the first game, about an hour and a half for the second one and the final one was around 4-5 hours.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, fabmorais_2011 said:

Guide is a must for it or only if you want to speed things up?

Only if you want to speed things up, although some of the "puzzles" are a bit of a pain. The gameplay is similar to the "Hitman/Lara Go" games, but more difficult imo.

Amnesia would require a guide though, as you need to find all collectibles in all three games.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Update time. This is gonna be a short one.

#277 Megatagmension Blanc + Neptune vs Zombies - Another long ass title that is similar to Action Unleashed. Unfortunately it actually ended up being worse. Leveling characters does absolutely nothing, doesn't show health bars of enemies, has a stupid pseudo-online gimmick that only gives you specific quests depending on the actual weekdays and is too dependent on RNG.

Akiba's Beat - Dropped it from my backlog, after beating the story. It basically wants you to play through all of the dungeons again and do a ton of pointless grinding, which I can't be bothered with.

New additions:

• XCOM 2
  • Aerea
  • Marvel vs Capcom Infinite
  • Life is Strange: Before the Sotrm
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Another quick update.

#278 Aer - An artsy game, that has excessively long loading times and very floaty controls. Similar to Rime, but worse.

#279 Alone With You (Vita) - It's a decent game if played once, but going through the 5 playthrough makes this game a bore. Also has frarate issues, where it's guaranteed to drop below 1 in two specific sections of the game.

#280 Life is Strange: Before the Storm - Meh. That pretty much sums it up. Voices from support cast lacked emotion and sounded as if they were bored are half asleep. Not much care was put into the appearance of those characters either, who look incredibly bland.

Evolve - Pretty much done with messing about on this game. It's generally ok, but it's not enticing enough to warrant grinding the hell out of it. It just gets boring to quickly. Wished they hadn't locked half of the content behind a paywall, that might have prevented the game from tanking the way it did. I might still play a couple of matches here and there, but I'm pretty much over it.

New additions:

• Fe
  • Injustice 2
  • Fate/Extella
  • Final Fantasy XII

Currently focusing on Aerea and probably going to give Fe a try as well this week. Might also get back to Exist Archive, which I probably already forgot how to play.

Edited by voodoo_eyes

• 2 weeks later...

4 more plats since the last update.

281 Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm - Wasn't as good as I remembered it from PS3, but still solid overall with a good character roster. The running back and forth across the entire map to pick up side missions and start them was annoying though.

282 - Devious Dungeon (Vita) - Another decent game that's fairly basic in general. An 8-Bit action-platfomer with randomly generated levels that's fairly short.

283 - Black The Fall - Had potential, but turned out a bit underwhelming. It's a side-scrolling puzzle-platformer that tried to be like Inside or Little Nightmares.

New additions:

• Destiny 2
  • Nier Automata
  • God Eater 2
  • God Eater Resurrection
  • Nioh
  • Yooka-Laylee
  • Shadow Tactics
  • Utawarerumono: Mask of Truth
  • Mordheim
  • Shantae Half Genie Hero

Another 3 to add to the count.

#285 Phobos Vector Prime: The First Ring - A barebones schmup that lacks variety. The visuals and music are good at least.

#286 Zero Time Dilemma - Atrocious lip sync and awful character animations are not something I expected to find in a game that's considered to be good.

#287 Fe - Short game that takes about as long to finish as it takes to find all collectibles (about 5 hours each). Which is a bad ratio imo. The art style is pretty good for the most part so is the sound design and the controls feel fine as well. Starts showing performance issues halfway through the game.

New addition.

• Megadimension Neptunia VII
Edited by voodoo_eyes

#288 Aerea - A top-down action-rpg that looks quite good and has up to 4 player co-op. Unfortunately you'll have to do a good 20 hours of grinding the same level for the plat. It also has some performance issues in a few areas, as well as some other technical issues.

New additions:

• Yomawari: Midnight Shadows
  • Lili: Child of Geos

• 4 weeks later...

Been a while since my last update. Got 3 more plats in the meantime and added way more games than I should to the backlog.

#290 The Solus Project - An inexplicably enjoyable exploration/survival game. It has hundreds of collectibles. but it was kind of fun to look for them, which is rare.

#291 Need for Speed - Trash story and characters, but the driving is solid fun. Mandatory online connection fucks with the fun though, as on 2 days it was completely unplayable as the servers couldn't handle the amount of players.

#292 South Park: The Fractured But Whole - Didn't like the changes they did to the combat, nor did I like the stupid mini games. Still fun, because it's South Park.

Cryisis 3 - Finished the story and that's good enough for me. Hate online in FPS games, so I'm dropping it.

New additions:

• Poi
  • Swapquest
  • The Count Lucanor
  • Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 4
  • The Assembly
  • Pyre
  • The Long Reach
  • World to the West
  • Xenon Valkyrie +
  • Like 1

Alright, got a couple more plats.

#293 The Count Lucanor - Was absolute garbage a mix between 8 and 16 bit that ran like absolute arse, crashed continuously, wiped save files from the system and corrupted save files. Word to the wise, skip it if it comes to PS Plus, it's not worth it.

#294 The Assembly - First-person adventure game with a handful of puzzles and an interesting story. Could've been longer though.

New additions:

• Dragon Quest Heroes II
  • Toukiden 2

• 2 weeks later...

Finished a couple of games again and dropped one.

#295 Energy invasion - Bought it, because it reminded me of Arkanoid. Turns out it's an insult to that game. Piece of trash.

100% in Whispering Willows for PS4. I liked it, but it could've been a bit longer and made a bit more interesting.

Dropped Paladins. In-game currency takes forever to get, loot boxes get you one single item and the game has several in-game currencies. One of them is almost exclusively tied to purchasing it with real money. Furthermore, the matchmaking has no balancing whatsoever, the most expensive characters are downright broken, and game modes were removed.  Still haven't gone back to SMite, but if that also turned into something that remotely resembles this one, I'd be dropping that as well.

New additions:

• Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus
  • Call of Duty: WWII
  • Nine Parchments
  • The Witch and the Hundred Knight Revival Edition
  • Super Hydorah
  • Beholder Complete Edition
  • Touhou Double Focus
  • Whispering Willows
  • Layers of Fear: Masterpiece Edition
  • Sky Force Reloaded
  • Inside
Edited by voodoo_eyes

3 more plats and a 100% added.

#296 Poi - An ok 3D Mario clone, that terrible hitboxes and occasionally awful camera angles.  Very collectible focused, that you need to progress the story. Annoying thing is you can only go for 1 at a time, even though there are around 7 in each level.

#297 Heavy Rain (PS4) - Still an entertaining experience, although I had already played the ps3 version.

298 The Long Reach (PS4) - Horror adventure with an interesting story and it's actually quite enjoyable, even though it's very short.

100% NBA 2k19 Prelude - Not as cringeworthy as the predecessors, but still kind of bleh. Very weak tutorial structure to be honest.

New additions:

• The King of Fighters Collection
  • Black Mirror
  • Enigmatis 2
  • Eventide 2
  • Grim legends 2
  • Detention
  • Tesla vs Lovecradt
  • The Park
  • Squareboy vs Bullies
  • Momodora: Reverie under the Moonlight
Edited by voodoo_eyes

More games finished.

#299 Squareboy vs Bullies (Vita) - Decent beat'em up, that lags out whenever a trophy pops

#300 Nier Automata - Loved every moment of it. Perfect genre mix, that has smooth combat. cool characters and a good story. Fast travel should've been available sooner though.

#301 Grim Legends 2 - Somewhat disappointing, as for a hidden object game, there were barely any hidden object puzzles in it.

#302 Squareboy vs Bullies (PS4) - Pretty much the same as the Vita version, but without the lagging.

100% Here The Lie - Weird and twisted game, that has a story with potential. The way it takes to get there drags out too much though.

100% The Park -  Way too short and a bit dull. Voice acting was pretty good though.

No new additions for once :P .

On 9/5/2018 at 5:54 AM, voodoo_eyes said:

100% NBA 2k19 Prelude - Not as cringeworthy as the predecessors, but still kind of bleh. Very weak tutorial structure to be honest.t

I'm still pissed off NBA 2K17 Prelude is unobtainable.

I was going to do 2K17 and 2K18 but after what happened I don't know if I want to go for them.

They're probably the only NBA games I can do, since I don't want to bother with 2K's actual NBA titles that take hundreds of hours of grinding on top of ridiculous trophies.

1 hour ago, Spaz said:

I'm still pissed off NBA 2K17 Prelude is unobtainable.

I was going to do 2K17 and 2K18 but after what happened I don't know if I want to go for them.

They're probably the only NBA games I can do, since I don't want to bother with 2K's actual NBA titles that take hundreds of hours of grinding on top of ridiculous trophies.

Yeah, the prelude "games", are generally easy 100%, but are also complete trash. I used to enjoy NBA games a lot, until they started to throw in the online modes. Haven't bought one since.

• 2 weeks later...

Time for another update.

#303 Eventide 2 - Tries to implement "choices", which is kind of meh. Had a decent amount of HOBs though, which is what I was hoping for

#304 Black Mirror - Enjoyable game, that has alright gameplay and some issues regarding performance and crashes. The musical score and voice acting save it though.

#405 Enigmatis 2 - Not as many HOBs, but still a fun game with a solid story.

#306 SHantae: Half-Genie Hero - Fun 2D platformer that I really only had one issue with, which were the hitboxes being somewhat all over the place. Other than that it's a game worth playing.

#307 Tesla vs Lovecraft - Top-down shooter, that is RNG is every regard. That's what ends up making it more annoying than enjoyable after a while. Some levels just can't be completed, if you get utterly shafted on the weapon/ability/perk drops.

Finished the story in Utawarerumono: Mask of Truth, and that'll be it for that game. The game is basically 70% Visual Novel and 30% Tactical-RPG. The Former drags on far too long, at times going through 2 hours of dialogues, before  you get to do a 15 minute battle while having to sit through another 2 hours of dialogues after the battle. The battle system though, is amazing and hands down the best of the genre. Can't bring myself to sit through all the dialogue again a second time though, just to have a smooth way to the plat.

No new additions.