Voodoo is putting pins in his backlog

voodoo_eyes

Well, I addd anotehr game ot the backlog:

https://i.psnprofiles.com/games/60d8f5/L4c1026.png

Still slowly bashing my head against the AC Rogue collectibles.

Current progress:

• 43/70 Abstergo Challenges (I think 60 are mandatory for the plat)
  • 9/12 Assassin Interceptions
  • 21724 Templar Maps
  • 10/15 Viking Armour pieces
  • 156/200 Animus Fragments
  • 53/6ß VIewpoints
  • 10/33 Naval missions (need at least 17)
  • 7/39 Buildings renovated

+ Legendary Missions, visiting all locations, 100% sync, hills and ice caves, freeing Prisoners of War, destroying Ice bergs.

In other words a lot of boring grinding >.<

Well, so much for Assassin's Creed Rogue... native pillars glitched and resetting doesn't work. Which means this game can rot with the rest I ditched.

On a different note, I completed Kitten Squad.

Also added two more game to the backlog... SSX and Brütal Legend.

Edited by voodoo_eyes

Added plat #162 - The Bunker. Neither bad nor good really,. I don't regret buying it, but only because it cost 6€. Not worth full price under any circumstance as it's an incredibly short 1-time experience.

In other news, I decided to drop Astro Tripper. It's a decent shoot*em up, but it has few levels and feels generally lacking in content.

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, so I went on a little spending spree, because this EU sale if just awesome.

Which means, more games for the backlog:

• Adventures of Mana (Vita)
  • Legasista (PS3)
  • Zone of the Enders HD Collection (PS3)
  • Oxenfree (PS4)
  • Valley /PS4)
  • Joe Dever's Lone Wolf Console Edition (PS4)

In other news I also ditched Driveclub, for the shitshow that it is..

Well I learned something new today. There's a 75 emoticon limit per post so my "rating" system just went down the drain...

Anyway, Plat #166 is Oxenfree, it's worth playing once, if you're into sci-fi mysteries. Any subsequent playthrough is pure d´boredom though.

Also added Top Spin 4 to the backlog.

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, this has been a pain to update lately, as it wouldn't let me edit my OP without giving an error message...

Anyway a lot of additions have been made.

Plats achieved:

• #167 Batman (Telltale)
  • #168 Clockwork Tales: Of Glass and Ink
  • #169 Shadwen

So those can all be stricken from the backlog.

Also purchased way too many games again...

1. Battle Fantasia
  2. Star Wars Clone Wars Republic Heroes (re-bought this, as my previous disc was unplayable. I might get back to this one after all now)
  3. The King of Fighters XII
  4. Armored Core Verdict Day
  5. Foul Play
  6. Okage Shadow King
  7. Ginger
  8. Street Fighter V
  9. Deus Ex Mankind Divided
  10. The Technomancer

That should be all of it :P.

Edited by voodoo_eyes

I always think my backlog is big but when I look at other people's lists like this one, it makes me feel happy because I know I can eventually play all of my games.

For you it's probably going to take a solid 2 - 3 years of trophy grinding to finally get all those games out of the way, and some of the games on your list are pretty difficult.

2 hours ago, Spaz said:

I always think my backlog is big but when I look at other people's lists like this one, it makes me feel happy because I know I can eventually play all of my games.

For you it's probably going to take a solid 2 - 3 years of trophy grinding to finally get all those games out of the way, and some of the games on your list are pretty difficult.

I think I won't even get through half of my backlog in the next 10 years :lol:. My goal for this year was to get to 175 plats (started at 155, I think), Now I'm aiming to get there by this summer, which should be doable. So that'll take a few games out of the backlog at least.

24 minutes ago, Spaz said:

Easy. Just play Nubla, Jazzpunk, Virginia, one of the Heavy Fire games, Coffin Dodgers and one of the Arcade Game Series and you'll have 175 platinums in less than a week.

Not really interested in any of those games (except Jazzpunk maybe, although I'm hoping that'll be on plus at some point).

This week I'll try to finish Valley and Oceanhorn. Once I'm done with those, I'll probably go back to FF VII.

Edited by voodoo_eyes

That's a big backlog ?

Here's what I played through and liked a lot... (not all of it on the same system you have it on, making a note of it in case one of the versions is superior like Shadow Of Mordor on last vs current gen)

P.S. all those PS3 games where I did not add that I did them on a different console... I did them all on X360 first and did them once more on PS3, that's how much I liked them :)

On 30-1-2017 at 8:26 PM, voodoo_eyes said:

PS3

Alien Isolation PS4

Assassin's Creed 3

Assassin's Creed IV X360/PS4

Assassin's Creed Revelations

Batman: Arkham Asylum

Batman: Arkham City

DMC X360

Enslaved: Odyssey to the West X360

GTA IV

GTA V X360/PS4

Just Cause 2

LA Noire

Mass Effect

Mass Effect 2

Mass Effect 3 X360

Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit X360

Prince of Persia

Red Dead Redemption

Star Wars; The Force Unleashed

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2

The Last of Us PS4

The Saboteur

Tomb Raider: Anniversary

Vanquish X360

Wolfenstein: The New Order PS4

PS4

Assassin's Creed Unity

Batman: Arkham Knight

Doom

Flame Over

Just Cause 3

Mad Max

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor

Rayman Legends

Shovel Knight (playing now on Switch and loving it)

Strider

Table Top Racing World Tour

The WItcher 3 (playing now and loving it)

This War of Mine

Unravel

PS Vita

Rayman Origins X360

Velocity 2x PS4

Edited by BillyHorrible

10 hours ago, BillyHorrible said:

That's a big backlog 1f632.png

Here's what I played through and liked a lot... (not all of it on the same system you have it on, making a note of it in case one of the versions is superior like Shadow Of Mordor on last vs current gen)

P.S. all those PS3 games where I did not add that I did them on a different console... I did them all on X360 first and did them once more on PS3, that's how much I liked them :)

Yeah, it's sort of a 1 step forward, two steps back kind of backlog. No matter how many games I complete, I end up buying a few more when I see them for a good price and thus never catch up. That's why I never buy games on day one. I won't play them right away anyway, so I might as well wait until I get them for under 20€ instead of paying full price :lol:.

Most of the games you pointed out I actually already started or played through them on PC (like all 3 Mass Effect games and Batman Asylum/City).

What you probably should of done for Assassins Creed Rogue was back up your save. But you mentioned the game glitched out on you and there's no way to reset.

Some of the games I've completed I've saved loads of time and effort backing my save to the Cloud. Very handy when going for certain trophies.

17 hours ago, Spaz said:

What you probably should of done for Assassins Creed Rogue was back up your save. But you mentioned the game glitched out on you and there's no way to reset.

Some of the games I've completed I've saved loads of time and effort backing my save to the Cloud. Very handy when going for certain trophies.

I back up all my saves. Didn't make a difference for this one though, as even using my backup didn't change the outcome. The supposed workaround for the glitch which was traveling somewhere else and go back didn't work either. So I just finished the story and called it a day.

Added a few more games to the backlog thanks to the current sale.

• Enigmatis
  • Brut@l
  • Walking Dead Michonne
  • Her Majesty's Spiffing
  • Sword Coast Legends
  • Destroy All Humans 1+2
  • Red Faction
  • Life Goes On
  • Shantae Pirate's Curse
  • Rocketbirds 2
  • Filthy Lucre
  • Moon Hunters

Already got the plat for Her Majesty's Spiffing, which now brings the count to #170.

2 hours ago, voodoo_eyes said:

I back up all my saves. Didn't make a difference for this one though, as even using my backup didn't change the outcome. The supposed workaround for the glitch which was traveling somewhere else and go back didn't work either. So I just finished the story and called it a day.

Added a few more games to the backlog thanks to the current sale.

• Enigmatis
  • Brut@l
  • Walking Dead Michonne
  • Her Majesty's Spiffing
  • Sword Coast Legends
  • Destroy All Humans 1+2
  • Red Faction
  • Life Goes On
  • Shantae Pirate's Curse
  • Rocketbirds 2
  • Filthy Lucre
  • Moon Hunters

Already got the plat for Her Majesty's Spiffing, which now brings the count to #170.

THAT'S A FEW?!

What's your opinion on Spiffing, regardless of trophies? Noticed it and the Star Wars spoof poster got my interest but after watching the trailer it all seemed mèh to me.

Also damn, you bought so many games from the humble bundle, why not just get that one? Would've cost less for more games.

2 hours ago, BillyHorrible said:

THAT'S A FEW?!

What's your opinion on Spiffing, regardless of trophies? Noticed it and the Star Wars spoof poster got my interest but after watching the trailer it all seemed mèh to me.

Also damn, you bought so many games from the humble bundle, why not just get that one? Would've cost less for more games.

I know I look at my 70+ games on my backlog and then look at voodoo's list and I'm like holy shit.

3 hours ago, Spaz said:

I know I look at my 70+ games on my backlog and then look at voodoo's list and I'm like holy shit.

At this moment, combining PS3 and PS4, I have a backlog of 26 "bought" games and 57 "free" games (mostly PS+ but a fair few actually free). Two years ago was my apex - just got a PS3 from a friend when there was a huge flash sale in which I bought every old Telltale title as well as some other stuff. I've been gradually decreasing my backlog ever since.

Even my X360 backlog, which was full of sale games I didn't want to play any more, never reached more than 150 titles... Voodoo is in a different league, I guess.

7 hours ago, BillyHorrible said:

THAT'S A FEW?!

Her Majesty's Spiffing is an alright point-and-click game. It looks great visually and animation-wise, but is over in about 2 hours even without a guide. It's one of the simpler games of the genre. It has a few video game and cultural references. The humour was a bit too dry for my liking.

I thought the humble bundle was US only. Since I don't have a US account and don't have a simple way to get my hands on a US PSN card.

18 minutes ago, Edunstar84 said:

Wow! You're backlog is INSANE!! Good luck 'cause I guess you going to need it :P

Well, let's just say I have a lot of fuel for the upcoming KYC events :lol:.

• Like 1

Walking Dead Michonne and Valley completed. So that's 100% #46 and plat #171 done.

Oceanhorn - went back to farm the remaining XP for Legend, and The Crimson Collector popped when starting the game up. So plat #172 done as well now.

Started Sword Coast Legends and it's now one of my favourite ps4 games. A shame that it's not the best optimization for the console though. (It's similar in gameplay to Baldur's Gate and Icewind Dale). In other words DUngeons and Dragons with 2 campaigs a Dungeon Master mode and sort of a dungeon skirmish mode.

Edited by voodoo_eyes

ONe more to add to the plat count. #173 - Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek. With a more murder mystery focus story this one appealed the most to me, out of the hidden object games I played. It also was the most difficult one so far and didn't feel as short as the others.

I'll probably be focusing on Severed next, while slowly chipping at Alien Rage and Sword Coast Legends.