Need your opinion about AC

Natsuu24

Hi gamers :D

Well, i will explain whats going on:
I have Assassins Creed Brotherhood (CD), and have plans to play every AC game! I ear that "Ezio Collection" comes out to PS4, and looks nice. My main question is: Its worth get that Ezio collection for ps4 (30/40€) ?? Or is better get the "Assassins Creed Heritage Collection" (20€) for ps3, and that comes with AC 1,2, brotherhood, Revelations and 3" ?? (i already have the Black Flag and Rogue).

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Natsuu24 said:

Hi gamers :D

Well, i will explain whats going on:
I have Assassins Creed Brotherhood (CD), and have plans to play every AC game! I ear that "Ezio Collection" comes out to PS4, and looks nice. My main question is: Its worth get that Ezio collection for ps4 (30/40€) ?? Or is better get the "Assassins Creed Heritage Collection" (20€) for ps3, and that comes with AC 1,2, brotherhood, Revelations and 3" ?? (i already have the Black Flag and Rogue).

Get the Ezio collection. You can get those three plats without having to worry about the multiplayer trophies. 

• Like 2

If you are a trophycollector (or a future AC-fan) play both. Also Liberation on Vita and Liberation HD on PS3. And AC4 (best non-Ezio AC imo) on PS3 and PS4.

Heritage Collection is imo crap because it doesn't include DLCs. Just wait for sales, you can get complete Editions from every game. I saw the AC3 Gold Edition last time for 7€ or something like that. (Honestly I don't understand why AC3 got so much hate. I actually really liked it. Especially the DLCs... 10/10 would replay when it would get a PS4 release.)

If you are a completionist you may pick the Ezio Collection (PS4) because it has the DLCs included and all multiplayer trophies got removed.

Brotherhood on PS3 would give you a bit of trouble and a hard time, due to the "Abstergo Employee Of The Month" Trophy, because you need a boosting group that knows what they are doing.

Here is a guide: http://www.playstationtrophies.org/game/assassins-creed-brotherhood/trophy/22013-Abstergo-Employee-of-the-Month.html

AC1 has no trophies and is gameplaywise very very very... What was the English word for that again? Simple. Repetitive. One sided... I don't know. I was playing it 1000/1000GS on XBox360 and was just like "...finally <_<". It would only be interesting to play for the present-time story. ...But crazy how I am, I would play it too, if there would be a PS4 release. Weird fan and trophy collector. :awesome: 

Edited by Neputyunu

I'd recommend both, personally. Sure, you get multiple copies of some games, but they have separate trophy lists so you can stack the duplicates (and they're amazing games worthy of stacking, imo)

If you're only going to get one though, get the Heritage collection. Sure, it has MP trophies that the Ezio Collection doesn't have, but they're all fairly quick and easy (even Brotherhood, if the MP servers let you play) and sure, it looks slightly worse but it's cheaper and has more games to compensate for the slight drop in visual quality.

If you really want to know what's going on in the story, go Heritage and play in order.  The story overlay between the first few games is strong and you'll have no idea why they keep talking about the apple if you didn't play AC 1. Your profile indicates you are not a completionist so you would have no worries about the MP grind in Bro and Rev.