Max skill level?

DrakeHellsing

Just trying to find out what level the skills max out at? If it's level 10, or higher? Lower? I mean Prompto's skill and even Gladious' skills are going well, the other two, not so much (half the time I end up staying at a motel, cause of not wanting to be caught out at night), and fishing is just... yeah.

It should be 10, but sleeping in Hotels and whatnot won't increase your survival and cooking. I'm not sure about Photography. But all I've done is camp before it gets dark, so I haven't had to deal with daemons yet.

They max at 10.

Photography is the easiest and just comes when playing through the game.

Survival is the worst. you just have to run around (no driving around) for it to max out. Staying at a hotel will count toward your total.

Cooking is pretty obvious. eat at camps. Do try to eat higher level dishes as they give more skill exp.

And fishing.... yeah, you summed it up pretty well.. just drag yourself through it.

10 minutes ago, nick-loquet said:

Photography is the easiest and just comes when playing through the game.

How is Photography coming naturally for people while playing the game? By the time I completed every other trophy, my photography skill was level 8. And unlike Survival, it's a pain in the ass to grind out at the end, since you can just leave a rubberband on your controller overnight to get Survival to level 10.

41 minutes ago, NathanielJohn said:

How is Photography coming naturally for people while playing the game? By the time I completed every other trophy, my photography skill was level 8. And unlike Survival, it's a pain in the ass to grind out at the end, since you can just leave a rubberband on your controller overnight to get Survival to level 10.

Really? It was the first skill-based trophy I unlocked. I had Photography at 10 while all the other skills were still below 5 lol

57 minutes ago, NathanielJohn said:

You will naturally gain photography skill through the game as prompto takes pictures, but it will not be enough alone to max out.  A couple things you can do to speed this up.

- Equip the camera strap and the photo technique for prompto and use this often in battle.  These will help boost the skill.

- With the camera strap, prompto can only hold 15 photos at a time, so make sure you rest often (any rest area works) so you can view the photos and have open slots for new pictures.

- Do any Photo Op side quest that pops up.  Those will add to the photo total.  

If you are diligent about taking photos in battle and resting, it will be finished before you finish the game.