Lightning Minigame - Possible on Vita?

Alternatewarning

So, I've already completed this game on PS2 but since I really do love it, and it's on sale right now, I'm tempted to pick it up for vita.  But the questions is, I heard there was a weird delay, bug on the Lightning minigame for Lulu in the PS3 version so you couldn't get it, or had to use an old AV cable to do it.  Is that delay still on the vita?

It is possible on Vita. I ended up with 369 (I found I did better when I wasn't counting, so I went a little overboard in the end). Delay comes with the transfer from SD to HD. The first Sly Cooper had a similar issue as one of its boss battles requires rhythmic pressing that normally aligned with music, but was slightly off making it more annoying than it already was haha.

I do believe such a thing exists for Vita, but I wasn't paying too close attention. Delay or no delay, you just have to find the right timing and rhythm. Once you figure it out, you're golden :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On February 22, 2017 at 3:12 PM, ab4h4r4k1 said:

Dont know about the PS3 version, but it is definitely doable on Vita. It is still an annoying challenge.

Just have patience and follow the pattern in the image below.

d71V1.jpg

Thank you for this^

imma try this later. Will most likely be my last trophy

Edit: Just got it myself. I used a timer and did 5 minute intervals. I took breaks in between and ended  up going over by 100. My advice take it slow. Shoutouts to ab4h4r4k1 for the pic

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by Roronora_Zoro666

On 16/02/2017 at 0:57 AM, Alternatewarning said:

So, I've already completed this game on PS2 but since I really do love it, and it's on sale right now, I'm tempted to pick it up for vita.  But the questions is, I heard there was a weird delay, bug on the Lightning minigame for Lulu in the PS3 version so you couldn't get it, or had to use an old AV cable to do it.  Is that delay still on the vita?

It's entirelly doable on the PS3 without having to do anything like changing cables and whatnot, I've done it, and countless others as well, there is a slight delay though, you just have to compensate for it.