New Quick play Trophies

TribalRivals

• 4 weeks later...

My guess is since the ranked trophy DLC had nothing to with ranked that quick play trophies have nothing to do with quick play. Quick play also always brings me to ring games and I have no idea what constitutes as a "game" in ring games since ring games are never ending.

Edited by CuteBoringLove

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

So I see with the latest update that dropped today they've fixed these glitched trophies and people have started to earn them. My question is now though, are they retroactive or will we have to play another 50 games per location to unlock them? I've already put probably 250-300hrs into this game already and would have played 50 games in each location by now (aside obviously from the latest diamonds venue), and don't really feel like having to start from scratch. None of them popped for me when I booted up the game to the main menu after downloading the patch, but I didn't have time to test if playing a game would get them to unlock. I'm thinking it probably won't though...??

It's retroactive. And I think it's glitched (in the good way!), cause I've never played 50 quick play parties (I played maybe 15-20 in total, but never 50 in one single place) and I earned the Klean Freak trophy after just one party this morning.

Edited by B0650103125

5 hours ago, A_Tennis_Giraffe said:

So I see with the latest update that dropped today they've fixed these glitched trophies and people have started to earn them. My question is now though, are they retroactive or will we have to play another 50 games per location to unlock them? I've already put probably 250-300hrs into this game already and would have played 50 games in each location by now (aside obviously from the latest diamonds venue), and don't really feel like having to start from scratch. None of them popped for me when I booted up the game to the main menu after downloading the patch, but I didn't have time to test if playing a game would get them to unlock. I'm thinking it probably won't though...??

Mine popped when I entered the areas.

• 2 weeks later...

I've gotten two of the four trophies to play on stages. You do not need fast play (despite the name). I play rings games, few tournaments and face-to-face all 100 entry (for the amount of games I've done I'm almost sure that with games it refers to hands played in that scenario). I have not played 50 complete games on a stage in complete safety.

• 3 years later...

The trophy descriptions are a bit vague.  What they mean is that you have to join a specific venue 50 times and play a hand.  Although I am not even sure if you have to play a hand cause I got these trophys as soon as I joined one of the three venues.  But play a hand just in case.  At first I had played over 100 hands at a venue and trophy was not popping till I realize they have to be separate sessions.  I joined through quick play.. not sure if you can get the trophys through regular ring games though.   Hope this helps.

• Like 1