Mass Effect Andromeda new gameplay footage 3/21/2017

ratchetdude231

31 minutes ago, Sora9427 said:

And that's why EA Lives every year xD

Overwathc ALL is free new maps, new characters, Buff or nerfs, Events the onyl thing you pay are Lootbox so microtransations if we want to see them that way, that's fair and i agree but the rets, it should Always be Free not cost me 15 € Per DLC or 60 € the Season Pass (more than the game) Like some Series....

For me at least I have no problem with being charged for any DLC that was created after the game was released. In the past I used to boycott companies that did on disk DLC, but when it comes to single player DLC that was created and released after launch I have no issues with paying for it especially if said content is worthwhile.

I always look to games like Borderlands and the hours of entertainment I got out of that franchise and part of that was thanks to the DLC they released. Games like the Witcher 3, and Skyrim have amazing expansion packs that have so much content and value in them. 

6 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

Yeah With EA xD

Expect something like the Multiplayer maps free and then 3-4 DLCs about Single player or soemhting else in Multi to costs 10-15 €/$ xD 

What's wrong with new story content? Do you honestly expect that for free too? 

Do you tell your employer that you would be happy to work for free? Yeah... right.

Aaron Flynn already shot down the notion of a season pass for Andromeda, so I think people can calm their tits about other games and season passes. 

Nobody is telling you you have to buy DLC. It's OPTIONAL for a reason.  

Of course, unless they include trophies for that DLC. Then of course you'll be livid, because your 100% Mass Effect is now 80%, and fuck BioWare and EA for ruining your completion.

Edited by Valyrious

35 minutes ago, ratchetdude231 said:

I kinda wish Bioware would release a season pass for Andromeda. 

Would be nice to pay for all the story DLC up front and save a bit of money too.

Yeah, well, they're going the Dragon Age Inquisition route, which also had no season pass. They probably figure that they'll make more money by selling DLCs individually over a period of every 3 months or whatever, and then releasing the golden GOTY edition for the people that held off waiting for the game and or the DLC.

From a business side of things, it's a smart strategy.

4 hours ago, Valyrious said:

Yeah, well, they're going the Dragon Age Inquisition route, which also had no season pass. They probably figure that they'll make more money by selling DLCs individually over a period of every 3 months or whatever, and then releasing the golden GOTY edition for the people that held off waiting for the game and or the DLC.

From a business side of things, it's a smart strategy.

Which is why I'm going to approach this in the exact same way as I did with DA Inquisition. Buy the game on launch, then wait a year or so and buy all the DLC for peanuts.

Unless the game turns out to be a god damn masterpiece of course, then I'd probably show my support by buying the DLC full price.

EA have been pretty quiet about the new Mass Effect, I've found it really hard to get excited about it. However, after watching that new trailer I'm officially on the hype train! But I won't be playing it  anytime soon, too many games that have come out recently and I'd like to get those done first. 

5 hours ago, ShadowReplicant said:

Which is why I'm going to approach this in the exact same way as I did with DA Inquisition. Buy the game on launch, then wait a year or so and buy all the DLC for peanuts.

Unless the game turns out to be a god damn masterpiece of course, then I'd probably show my support by buying the DLC full price.

A good way to go about it as well, especially if you can wait for the DLC to go on sale. It just sucks that base games go on sale so much more frequently than DLC does. ME3 DLC went on sale only like 2-3 times over the course of the last 4 years, which is sad. How many times has the actual base game gone on sale? Man, a hundred times probably.

3 hours ago, Venocide said:

EA have been pretty quiet about the new Mass Effect, I've found it really hard to get excited about it. However, after watching that new trailer I'm officially on the hype train! But I won't be playing it  anytime soon, too many games that have come out recently and I'd like to get those done first. 

The only thing BioWare is being quiet about is the new race squadmate character, Jaal. He is the only thing currently shrouded in mystery, and that's obviously intentional.

On 3/8/2017 at 3:33 PM, Valyrious said:

A good way to go about it as well, especially if you can wait for the DLC to go on sale. It just sucks that base games go on sale so much more frequently than DLC does. ME3 DLC went on sale only like 2-3 times over the course of the last 4 years, which is sad. How many times has the actual base game gone on sale? Man, a hundred times probably.

The only thing BioWare is being quiet about is the new race squadmate character, Jaal. He is the only thing currently shrouded in mystery, and that's obviously intentional.

Huh? Mass Effect 2 + the DLC and Mass Effect 3 + the DLC have all been on sale over and over and over.

It's like every other sale, every piece of Mass Effect is on sale. The trilogy, each game individually, all the DLC...

In fact I'm pretty sure it was all on sale just 2 days ago lol

20 hours ago, madbuk said:

Huh? Mass Effect 2 + the DLC and Mass Effect 3 + the DLC have all been on sale over and over and over.

It's like every other sale, every piece of Mass Effect is on sale. The trilogy, each game individually, all the DLC...

In fact I'm pretty sure it was all on sale just 2 days ago lol

The trilogy going on sale is different from ME3 DLC. That is the only DLC that is exempt from the Trilogy bundle, and it VERY rarely ever went on sale. That was the whole point of my entire post. Congratulations on not figuring it out.

1 minute ago, Valyrious said:

The trilogy going on sale is different from ME3 DLC. That is the only DLC that is exempt from the Trilogy bundle, and it VERY rarely ever went on sale. That was the whole point of my entire post. Congratulations on not figuring it out.

No, the trilogy, and the games separately, AND the DLC are all on sale constantly. I bought ME3 + DLC on sale in January and it was all on sale again a few days ago.

1 minute ago, madbuk said:

No, the trilogy, and the games separately, AND the DLC are all on sale constantly. I bought ME3 + DLC on sale in January and it was all on sale again a few days ago.

The Trilogy bundle was on sale until Tuesday. That did not include ME3 DLC. 

You don't know what you're talking about.

Ah, Snow makes a fair point. Let me correct myself. The NA store has gotten ME3 DLC sales twice in four years.