Shovel Knight is currently on Sale until March 2nd $10.04 via North American PSN

Not_Too_Sweet

If you have a PS3, PS4, or a Vita, go online into the PS4 version of the offer and don't worry, it supports cross-buy, so you'll get all 3 versions! I highly recommend you get it immediately before the deal ends, not just because of the sweet price, but THE FULL PRICE IS GOING TO INCREASE FROM $14.99 TO $24.99 DUE TO UPCOMMING DLC/EXPANSIONS.

FYI: It is also worth noting that buying right now entitles you to all future DLC/expansions, which will include Specter Knight's campaign (releasing in April) and King Knight's campaign, as well as the already released Plague Knight campaign. Plague Knight is essentially a reskin of the original game, with new abilities that modify gameplay, but they have indicated that Specter Knight will be a completely new campaign. You're basically going to be getting 4 games for the price of 1. WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? HURRY!

SK 1.PNG

SK 2.PNG

Edited by Not_Too_Sweet
adding pictures
  • Like 3

Thanks for letting me know, I always wanted to play this game and I didn't know the price would increase. I thought they would release the expansion as separate download, not increase the vanilla version. 

So 4 games for a even lower price is a deal I can't skip, especially with my list of upcoming games being so not generous :P

Edited by Mah2c
  • Like 1