Error code (C-82E10193) and WS-37397-9

Fubuki

Ok, so I tried looking online to see what this issue is but I have not found anything useful. I tried signing into PSN on my PS3, PS4, phone and computer all of them give me this same error code. I don't know what to do. Also this is my 1st time that I'm seeing this. Everything else in my house is fine. I can access online games on my Wii U and 3Ds and watch Youtube on my phone and computer without anything going wrong. Any feedback would be nice. 

Also I get 

ws-37397-9

on PS4

37 minutes ago, BadTitanSlayer said:

Ok, so I tried looking online to see what this issue is but I have not found anything useful...

This section of the forums is for issues and feedback specifically regarding this website. You'd probably have more luck getting an answer by posting something like this in the PlayStation 4 section or PlayStation Network section of the forums.

46 minutes ago, totallycrushed said:

Little Googling comes up with IP bans. Are you using a dynamic or a static IP address?

Or more likely, have you fucked around router settings or network setting lately? :D

Nope I've never done that.

24 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

This section of the forums is for issues and feedback specifically regarding this website. You'd probably have more luck getting an answer by posting something like this in the PlayStation 4 section or PlayStation Network section of the forums.

Well it is an issue I thought this was in the PS4 section

Welp I found out Sony blocked my IP. The hell? I think its because I recently activated my PS3 with another account yesterday. I have to change my IP but how does one do that?

I had to move this topic

Ok, so I tried looking online to see what this issue is but I have not found anything useful. I tried signing into PSN on my PS3, PS4, phone and computer all of them give me this same error code. I don't know what to do. Also this is my 1st time that I'm seeing this. Everything else in my house is fine. I can access online games on my Wii U and 3Ds and watch Youtube on my phone and computer without anything going wrong. Any feedback would be nice. 

Also I get 

ws-37397-9

on PS4

Error.png

Edited by BadTitanSlayer

I've seen various comments about resetting modems and firewall problems or even ISP stuff. 

There's a ridiculously long thread about this error:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Network-Support/WS-37397-9/td-p/45539370

Just try turning your modem on and off and then start going through the fixes people used in the above thread. 

12 minutes ago, BadTitanSlayer said:

Do you know why this is happening?

What the above poster said sounds about right.

ISPs themselves can also block gaming unless you inform them that you are gaming, if you still got the problem tomorrow I'll talk to my friend who had a similar issue and see what they did.

Edited by Superbuu3

The same thing happened to me 2 weeks ago. My IP got banned for no known reason and it took PlayStation support 9 days to finally react and fix it (PlayStation support on phone 'couldn't help me' :rolleyes:). All they had to do was unblock my IP but it took them 9 days to help me out... Good to hear it's finally fixed for you as well :)

@BadTitanSlayerglad its resolved.

Might there be other users in the house maybe? Or multiple alternate accounts? Repeated offenses on other accounts may conjure a IP ban. 

Or just could be just completely Sony fault. 

Did they say why?

On 3/2/2017 at 11:42 AM, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

@BadTitanSlayerglad its resolved.

Might there be other users in the house maybe? Or multiple alternate accounts? Repeated offenses on other accounts may conjure a IP ban. 

Or just could be just completely Sony fault. 

Did they say why?

Nope but they told me it might because my computer has a virus. However, I've had this PC for 3 years and never had a problem with it. It was probably just a glitched that Sony fucked me up for no reason. Also, I've never had any other accounts besides this one.