Trophy thoughts?

Super easy...you can't get a better trophy list than this,the kind of plat that is fun to go after (another thing to love on ubi games).The 2 co-op trophies might be a drag but they're simple so one can't really complain,I was expecting 10+ co-op trophies and also to be annoying as hell.Glad that it asks to basically do 100% on the game...haha lame ass b's won't get this plat.Can't wait to get ma hands on this baby...beta was amazing.

Looks like it will be fun, I wasn't keen on the beta purely because of some of the bugs. But I'm expecting them to be fixed in the full release. 

I buy pretty much every open world game, I just love exploring and playing at my own pace. So I'll probably sink a lot of hours into this. The trophies seem easy for the most part. But also a tad boring. I would have liked to see a few more fun trophies. Something that promotes just playing around. But I can appreciate why there aren't any

Already Pre-ordered, was hoping for a trophy list like this, just play with my brother to get the coop trophies and then go offline because the squad is OP even on the highest difficulties.

Lets just say I was playing on extreme with the squad and we never died.

P.S: I feel like this is around 50 hours or less, depending on how much you screw around, i'ma screw around so I might be at 70 Hours, but i'ma just have fun and look for trophies too.

Edited by Radical-Cool-Boy