Trophy thoughts?

Unlike the explosion-related kills and the trophy where you have to kill an enemy which has been shot at by a teammate, the other trophies are easy. It will be VERY time-consuming, though, since the map is HUGE (and there are collectibles like EVERYWHERE). The Rebel missions are somewhat a pain in the back for some of them, but nonetheless, not a very hard Plat. Long, very long, but not hard.

• Like 2

Just now, malandrins94 said:

Looks to me that is possible to plat it offline...The only trophy requiring other physical people is the one which requires to complete 3 mission with a friend right?

That and melee kill an enemy another player has hurt.

No difficulty level trophies at least.  I have a feeling I'll get this once I'm done with Horizon

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Willstown said:

That and melee kill an enemy another player has hurt.

No difficulty level trophies at least.  I have a feeling I'll get this once I'm done with Horizon

Just edited my post, i've read the list too fast and skipped that one ^^"

I'm absolutely going to buy it once it's on sale, too many games in the backlog and Horizon coming

Edited by malandrins94
  • Like 1

Complete the game via single player. What more can you ask for? There's only 2 MP trophies in there, I was expecting more, so I can't complain :)

Should be relatively straight forward grindy plat.

As long as the game runs fine at launch, then that will do me :) But being a Ubisoft game :P

Edited by Combatting

Nice! No difficulty trophies just a bunch of "completion" and 2 that require other people.

My brother and I played the open beta over the weekend and were debating if we should get this game. Now it seems more likely (let's wait for initial bugs to be worked out) that we will once it's on sale.