Online Community?

Nikola

On 03/03/2017 at 6:12 AM, MythRaider1994 said:

I can get a match on there pretty easily still. I'd plat it before Battlefront 2 comes out though, in case the player base moves on.

Thanks for the tip. The community will most likely will be dry since I'm from Australia and the player count for most games is low over here.

But I did do GTA IV online trophies when that game was dead back at the end of 2014. So this shouldn't be too difficult. But definitely time consuming.

HATE THE GRIND.

On 3/4/2017 at 1:32 PM, nikstan305 said:

Thanks for the tip. The community will most likely will be dry since I'm from Australia and the player count for most games is low over here.

But I did do GTA IV online trophies when that game was dead back at the end of 2014. So this shouldn't be too difficult. But definitely time consuming.

HATE THE GRIND.

You can switch which server you wanna play on, so if you like you can switch and play on the EU server you might encounter some lag but you'll certainly have a higher chance to match with people!

• 3 months later...

I've been playing for a couple of weeks and there has been a fair amount of people playing. You will have to switch modes to see where the folks are but the plat is doable. Worst case scenario, you will have to create a session here and boost some stuff.

On 6/18/2017 at 5:31 AM, lordzeze said:

I noticed that the Ultimate Edition is on sale this week. Is the game still fairly active? And what about the DLC maps?

PS4 has probably the most active playerbase, pretty expected with Dice games. I platinumed it a while ago and still play daily, you sometimes need to wait to find a DLC match, but you wouldn't ever really be waiting that long. They also have free weekends sometimes where they're really active. 

My profile says it took a year to get the plat since I didn't like the game initially and stopped playing, but it took me about a month of mostly casual play to get the plat. There's some tricky trophies but you shouldn't have a problem with not finding games, so long as you don't use the Aussie servers.

Edited by Charizarzar