Marvelboy10's Weekend Trivia Challenge

marvelboy10

1. Where does Back to the Future part 3 primarily take place?

In the Old West

2. What is the name of the character that bullies Marty and his father?

Biff Tannen

3. Who was the actor who made his debut in filming as a child in Back to the Future part 2?

4. Who invented the world's first time machine...... out of a Delorean? :blink:

Emmet BRown

5. What is the name of the contraption that Marty used to hover off the ground in Back to the Future part 2?

Hoverboard?

6. How fast does the Delorean have to go in order to time travel?

7.True or false In Back to the Future part 2 they time traveled to 2025?

False it was 2015

8.  What is the name of Biff Tannen's grandson from 2015?

GRiff?

9.  Fill in the blank 1.21______

10. What song did Marty play during the prom in Back to the Future? 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Rach said:

Congrats! You are now 5th place! :yay: Great job! 

Congratulations! @Deceptrox :yay: You are this months winner for most reputations earned in March. Now I know you have a huge lead with a @OhDearGodRun on your tail. But don't underestimate your competition. As you can can see @Rach and @doordie19822015 are bringing the heat. Day by the day they are advancing in the ranks. And if you don't keep your guard up then they will surpass you. So keep up the great work and let us see if you can maintain your position for April.  As for everyone else best of luck next time and keep up the great work. :)

Edited by marvelboy10
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, Deceptrox said:

Thanks you guys. I may loose the lead any time, but since this is just for fun it wouldn't be a big deal. Remember to have fun.

Exactly remember guys ,and gals, of course. :D The number 1 thing to do is to have fun and learn.  This game isn't about who could do better or who knows more. It's about learning and expanding your horizon.  Some of the questions that I created I didn't know the correct answer to until @Deceptrox told me. See even I learn from my own creation. :lol:

Edited by marvelboy10
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Gray-Fox-44 said:

Yes you can only answer the ones that are bold.   Welcome to the leader board you are know tied for 11th place with 4 points. Keep up the Great work and I hope to see you tomorrow when I add more questions. :)

Edited by marvelboy10

On 2/3/2017 at 10:02 PM, marvelboy10 said:

If someone answers any of my questions correctly then they get 1 reputation from me. Answer all 10 reputations correctly and you get 10 reputations from me.

I think you meant QUESTIONS there ;) Is this worth an extra reputation point? We shall see...:popcorn:

6 minutes ago, Gray-Fox-44 said:

I think you meant QUESTIONS there ;) Is this worth an extra reputation point? We shall see...:popcorn:

Thanks for pointing out my mistake and no I won't give you an extra reputation point. :P  You either accept that it is 10 reputations a day or you don't get to play. :D

That is our motto. 

Edited by marvelboy10

5 minutes ago, marvelboy10 said:

Thanks for pointing out my mistake and no I won't give you an extra reputation point. :P  You either accept that it is 10 reputations a day or you don't get to play. :D

That is our motto. 

No extra point?? :(

it-sucks-1024x576.png

Just kidding mate, I'll be here tomorrow ;)