Marvelboy10's Weekend Trivia Challenge

marvelboy10

1 minute ago, marvelboy10 said:

This is wrong. Tim Drake did kill the joker in "Batman Return of the Joker" but he was not killed by the Joker himself. It all depends on the way you look at it. In this case I mean killed as in physically not mentally. 

I did watch that movie. I thought you were talking about a comic, which I'm not that familiar with, so I choose an answe, the incorrect one in this case.

• Like 1

Just now, Deceptrox said:

I did watch that movie. I thought you were talking about a comic, which I'm not that familiar with, so I choose an answe, the incorrect one in this case.

In this case the answer is false. But since you said you watched the movie. I'll give you the point anyway. The correct answer was false Jason Todd. :)

4 minutes ago, Rach said:

Congratulations! :) You are now 8th place with not 1 not 2 but 8 points! Great job! :yay:

2 minutes ago, marvelboy10 said:

In this case the answer is false. But since you said you watched the movie. I'll give you the point anyway. The correct answer was false Jason Todd. :)

Congratulations! :) You are now 8th place with not 1 not 2 but 8 points! Great job! :yay:

Thank you, I love those kinds of questions :D

Also, the answer to 5 is John Wilkes Booth

• Like 2

1. Who is the mass murderer of the Friday the 13th franchise? 

Jason Voorhees

2. Who is the little doll that kills people from the Child's play franchise? 

Chucky

3. What is the name of the movie where Killer Klowns come from outer space and kill people? 

4. What is the name of the movie that stars Pennywise the Clown? 

5. What video game had Leatherface as a playable character? 

6. What movie franchise does Leatherface belong to? 

Saw

7.True or false Jason Voorhees and Freddy Krueger have clashed before.

Yes

8.  What is the name of the horror movie Icon that kills people in their nightmares. 

Freddy Krueger

9.  Fill in the blank ________ the dancing Clown

10. What video game had Freddy Kreuger as a playable characters?  

• Like 1

My favourite cheesy 80's horror movie franchise was a series called Phantasm that featured a tall mortuary owner, his army of transdimensional zombie midgets and floating sphere drones that would fly around and kill people. Best part was a guy made a 4 barrel shotgun by welding together 2 regular shotguns, fired it into a tree and 4 midgets fell out of the tree. Oh come on! lol.

That and Hellraiser with Pinhead and his demonic rubik's cube. Solve the puzzle and get dragged off to be tortured but people still want to solve the puzzle. Stupid people!

Edited by mking_63