I want to be remove from this site for bad treatment

2 minutes ago, skateak said:

That doesn't make any sense. Unhide your games.

Its unhide i have 8/9 min left for splinter pandora to appear 

2 minutes ago, Floriiss said:

The estimated time to platinum to platinum the game you're refering to is about 20 hours. If you say what is true, that you were faster than the #1 guy, you did it in roughly one hour or less. Seems really sketchy to me.

Also stop saying that Sly doesn't give a fuck. Obviously he's a busy man and won't reply within seconds. Give it some time.

You should either hide that game or if you feel like you're not a cheater then unhide it. The members of this site will judge whether or not you're one based on trophy order/time stamps. Be warned though. We have some of the best detectives on this site and if it turns out you're a cheater, which you most likely are, then be prepaped that we'll be searching your whole list for other cheated games. I have no symphety for cheaters at all.

2 minutes ago, Floriiss said:

The estimated time to platinum to platinum the game you're refering to is about 20 hours. If you say what is true, that you were faster than the #1 guy, you did it in roughly one hour or less. Seems really sketchy to me.

Also stop saying that Sly doesn't give a fuck. Obviously he's a busy man and won't reply within seconds. Give it some time.

You should either hide that game or if you feel like you're not a cheater then unhide it. The members of this site will judge whether or not you're one based on trophy order/time stamps. Be warned though. We have some of the best detectives on this site and if it turns out you're a cheater, which you most likely are, then be prepaped that we'll be searching your whole list for other cheated games. I have no symphety for cheaters at all.

Im not faster im slower and im flagged   And users should also verify #1 trophies

Edited by pulosu2009

You know an easier way to resolve this? don't use the site any more, just go away. You don't pay to use & support the site. I've never see a useful post from you that's helpful to anyone in anyway. So you offer nothing to this place thus no one cares about your trivial issue, but with all the great people here, if you ask politely you'll still usually get help. You didn't, bye. 

• Like 1

Check my splinter its slower than #1 FACTS NOT LIES Sly unflagg me please

1 minute ago, BlackCatBurrito said:

You know an easier way to resolve this? don't use the site any more, just go away. You don't pay to use & support the site. I've never see a useful post from you that's helpful to anyone in anyway. So you offer nothing to this place thus no one cares about your trivial issue, but with all the great people here, if you ask politely you'll still usually get help. You didn't, bye. 

im not trivial stop shaming

Edited by pulosu2009

So you beat a game that takes everyone else 20 hours in 2 hours and got flagged. #1 got the plat in 1 1/2 hours so you shouldn't have gotten flagged.(according to you).

THEN you say the site sucks because Sly doesn't answer you immediately, even though he hasn't been on in 6 hours. And yet you continue to post. 

Do you realize how stupid all this sounds? Here's a tip: You can catch more flies with honey than with whining.

• Like 3

Check mz time at splinter pandora Its slower than #1 so please Slz Ripper unflag me   I dindt do false acusations or swearing nobodz onlz i prove my facts

2 minutes ago, Bullstomp said:

So you beat a game that takes everyone else 20 hours in 2 hours and got flagged. #1 got the plat in 1 1/2 hours so you shouldn't have gotten flagged.(according to you).

THEN you say the site sucks because Sly doesn't answer you immediately, even though he hasn't been on in 6 hours. And yet you continue to post. 

Do you realize how stupid all this sounds? Here's a tip: You can catch more flies with honey than with whining.

I asked him yesterday and he dindt answear STOP WRITiNG LIES   Yes why i am flagged???

2 minutes ago, Bullstomp said:

According to you he deserve to be on leadewrboard Nice thinking 

Edited by pulosu2009

2 minutes ago, skateak said:

What do you understand by he its on leaderboard not flagged and im flagged i=whit slower time Again im right LOL You make me laugh

skatek you make yourself shameful stop writing nonsense

Edited by pulosu2009

4 minutes ago, pulosu2009 said:

Check mz time at splinter pandora Its slower than #1 so please Slz Ripper unflag me   I dindt do false acusations or swearing nobodz onlz i prove my facts

I asked him yesterday and he dindt answear STOP WRITiNG LIES   Yes why i am flagged???

According to you he deserve to be on leadewrboard Nice thinking 

Based on the apparent lack of reading comprehension, negative attitude and entitled demeanor I vote he gets delisted as he requested.

And I would absolutely love to know where I lied, especially since yesterday was hours ago, you shameful drama queen.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, pulosu2009 said:

What do you understand by he its on leaderboard not flagged and im flagged i=whit slower time Again im right LOL You make me laugh

Like I said, temper tantrum. Nobody here can even do anything about the flag but Sly so there is no point in even posting here until he gets online. You deleted the quote text when I am the only one that has showed proof of anything in this thread. Accusing Sly of not flagging someone because they are friends is a false accusation by definition.

2 minutes ago, dmland12 said:

I've never played this game, but how are you beating missions in 8-9 seconds?  Is your argument basically, hey I'm cheating, but woah look over there, there's someone that is a cheater!

I have similar stats as #1 STOP making yourself writing lies

Just now, skateak said:

Like I said, temper tantrum. Nobody here can even do anything about the flag but Sly so there is no point in even posting here until he gets online. You deleted the quote text when I am the only one that has showed proof of anything in this thread. Accusing Sly of not flagging someone because they are friends is a false accusation by definition.

I didnt deleted nothin STOP LYING