Senran Kagura EV Add-on 50% Sale (NA)

Yep, it's finally here. :dance:

As something very uncommon in the ps store, add-on for both Vita and PS4 of the game are on sale now :holy:

50% off in almost the whole list, including all avatars and themes.

So, which ones will you get?

Hurry, it's just for this week (From 3/21/17 to 3/28/17)

PS4: https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/senran-kagura-estival-versus/cid=UP1023-CUSA03235_00-0000000000000000

PS Vita: https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/senran-kagura-estival-versus/cid=UP1023-PCSE00787_00-0000000000000000

Have anyone figure out is the 

SENRAN KAGURA ESTIVAL VERSUS — Avatar Mega Bundle for $4.49 the best deal?

Like is there a way to cheapen the system say buy only the academy sets etc since I already have 

SENRAN KAGURA ESTIVAL VERSUS — Kagura & Naraku Avatar Set, but adding up the rest 5 sets still cost still 5.95.

I dont care much for the overseer set...especially since Sayuri is in it...who wants that old lady! :P

But even if I dont grab the oveer set, it would cost 5.95-1.24 = 4.71 which is more costly than the bundle.

I guess the mega bundle looks like the best of deals.

Edited by ERGOPROXY-DECAY

1 hour ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

Have anyone figure out is the 

SENRAN KAGURA ESTIVAL VERSUS — Avatar Mega Bundle for $4.49 the best deal?

Like is there a way to cheapen the system say buy only the academy sets etc since I already have 

SENRAN KAGURA ESTIVAL VERSUS — Kagura & Naraku Avatar Set, but adding up the rest 5 sets still cost still 5.95.

I dont care much for the overseer set...especially since Sayuri is in it...who wants that old lady! :P

But even if I dont grab the oveer set, it would cost 5.95-1.24 = 4.71 which is more costly than the bundle.

I guess the mega bundle looks like the best of deals.

Yep, the mega bundle seems the best value for your money.

1 hour ago, TheYuriG said:

I didn't doubt you, i just wanted to see one of the promo avatars lol

My bad, read that wrong. I'm using one of the Shiki ones at the moment, this is the only sized image I can find of it though:

Spoiler

52932.6337.png

I didn't look at all of them, but you get 2 for each girl: a closeup of their face and one that looks similar to the one above.

• Like 1

On 3/22/2017 at 10:52 AM, Ratchet2425 said:

My bad, read that wrong. I'm using one of the Shiki ones at the moment, this is the only sized image I can find of it though:

Hide contents

52932.6337.png

I didn't look at all of them, but you get 2 for each girl: a closeup of their face and one that looks similar to the one above.

Here's the closeup.

GGtssY1.png