Will uncharted 4 be getting any more trophies?

I know the stand alone is coming. I think that will have a separate list and plat like Infamous First Light did though. 

There's one more MP DLC meant to be coming, according to the season pass, will that have trophies? I mean the game has been out for almost a year now, how has the other MP DLC not come yet? 

Or maybe it has and it has gave us no trophies, hence my question.  

If any of you have information and or dates as to when the next two DLCs are coming out, that would be sweet. 

I'm not sure when the next updates are coming out, but I would be quite surprised if they included trophies. None of the other MP update patches included trophies, so I don't think the future patches will either. I know UC2 and 3 were riddled with trophy updates, but I think almost a year on, we would have seen something by now.

• 2 months later...
On 3/27/2017 at 7:41 PM, TheGwynbleidd said:

I really hope not. Survival is already giving me too much trouble. I m stuck at 29/30 stars ,cause of stage 8 and Naughty Dog being greedy bastards and nerfing EVERYTHING!!!!

The co-op has made me absolutely hate all of the changes to the combat.

I cant find the source but I remember reading the Naughty Dog said that MP would never have trophies for this game. It seems Survival got around that because they consider it co-op and not MP. Will try and find the source to back that up, but it seems very unlikely that they will add MP trophies at this point. Especially considering that Lost Legacy is right around the corner. Not sure they want to split the fan bases attention between U4 MP and LL, which I believe is going to be a stand alone list.

@XileLerinril Lost Legacy will be a stand-alone and have it's own trophy list.

I believe that Naughty Dog won't add more trophies in U4 MP. And they better be. They made unforgiving and insanely difficult trophies when came co-op survival... and they made everything harder from the later patch! Have they lost their mind?! Looks like that haven't learned from U3 MP trophies at all.

Edited by Maxie the Mouse

On 2017-3-27 at 8:41 PM, TheGwynbleidd said:

I really hope not. Survival is already giving me too much trouble. I m stuck at 29/30 stars ,cause of stage 8 and Naughty Dog being greedy bastards and nerfing EVERYTHING!!!!

Did you try to glitch the boss? Is still working :)