2 new Trophy DLC's

dalailama1989

13 hours ago, dalailama1989 said:

Were these two DLC the last one's?

At least those have been the final part of the Season Pass, but I haven't read about any more (free) content yet.

That was also the last DLC mentioned in the Content Roadmap but it looks like they update that as they go along so it might be worth keeping an eye on the page.

I'm happy with the DLC and the free content we've been given so far and it's kept me playing long after I collected all the trophies. But I do hope they consider making the Bounty Hunter chases like they used to be before, I'm not a big fan of the Armored Truck events and I would prefer them to be a separate mode to the original Bounty Hunter.

• 3 weeks later...

I wonder if we can boost the Showd0wn trophy now in a private 4 player party with the upcoming 1.16 patch.

4-PLAYER PARTY MODE - The free roam you know and love is back – now, from the Multiplayer App in your smartphone, two to four friends can enter into a private or public party mode. Free roam around San Francisco causing havoc, or jump into any of these activities on-demand, all of which have been balanced for the optimal amount of 2-4-person tomfoolery:

4-player Party: Bounty
4-player Party: Invasion
4-player Party: PvP Loot Truck
4-player Party: Races
4-player Party: Showd0wn
4-player Party: Robot Boss Fight
4-player Party: DedSec – Virus

For activities where there are roles or teams to assign, such as Showd0wn and Bounty Hunter, you’ll see a voting screen where each player can choose their role. In races, players will be able to vote on the course.

Co-op missions will not be available in 4-player party mode, as these missions have been designed specifically for 2-player co-op. Also, since the 4-player party mode is for you and your friends to wreak havoc across San Francisco, Leaderboards have been disabled - though you will still receive followers and cash rewards.

https://watchdogs.ubisoft.com/watchd...de-patch-notes
Edited by Lord_Nodens
  • Like 1