Trophy Discussion

Dangisuckatgamin

1 hour ago, Dangisuckatgamin said:

Not seeing it now.

Maybe it was accidentally posted? Who knows haha!

Nope, still shows for us over here: https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-nz/games/portal-knights/cid=EP4040-CUSA06287_00-PORTALKNIGHTS000

But again, not sure if there will be a price for it later on or not.  I mean if it's free, I could grab it soon and see what's up, as in, if a trophy list loads or not.

Edit: Yup, it's a trial version, no trophies part of it.  Game is still interesting enough to ant me to play the full game when it's released.

Edited by DrakeHellsing
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Nope, still shows for us over here: https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-nz/games/portal-knights/cid=EP4040-CUSA06287_00-PORTALKNIGHTS000

But again, not sure if there will be a price for it later on or not.  I mean if it's free, I could grab it soon and see what's up, as in, if a trophy list loads or not.

Edit: Yup, it's a trial version, no trophies part of it.  Game is still interesting enough to ant me to play the full game when it's released.

Ah different country. The US store doesn't have it yet haha. So you guys must be getting a trial version :) That's cool! And glad you enjoy it! I will probably buy it before I even try a demo. Ugh.. impulse buying.:giggle:

5 minutes ago, Dangisuckatgamin said:

Ah different country. The US store doesn't have it yet haha. So you guys must be getting a trial version :) That's cool! And glad you enjoy it! I will probably buy it before I even try a demo. Ugh.. impulse buying.:giggle:

Yeah, I mean it's very Minecraft inspired at the moment, with crafting, placing blocks and stuff like that... but I have a feeling I might enjoy this one more than I do Minecraft.  But yeah, only a trial version right now.  But at least we got something to do with the game :D

• 4 weeks later...

There's nothing missable because your character is not linked to the world you play in. This means you can create new characters and let them play in your main character's world or create new worlds and use your main character for running through them. As for bosses, they will respawn everytime you visit their map.

• Like 1

On 4/27/2017 at 4:42 PM, Leenewbe said:

the list doesnt look to bad, simple and they all look fairly achieveable but after playing the demo i've got to get used to a controller setup that isnt minecraft... ;)

When watching a vid to see what I thought of the gameplay ended up watching a couple of guys fighting the Hollow king boss. Beating him without taking damage looked a little tough. You're on a small platform and he has some area attacks. But really liked what i saw and am looking forward to this game.