Full Throttle Remastered Platinum Walkthrough Video

2 hours ago, Kishnabe said:

Themind trophy walkhrough was posted Yesterday at a competing site.

Someone else was faster.

Nice to see other Video Trophy Guides, Rus, Ibad, and PS4trophies. Wonder who else...

You mean this little thing?  :)

I don't know if I have the patience for video work.  That's why I'm okay with people making videos of my walkthroughs, as long as I'm properly credited.

• Like 1

I personally prefer text-walkthroughs over video walkthroughs, even with commentary.

text walkthroughs you can just do at your own pace and don't have to skip back/ahead whatever, especially when your internet sucks and youtube has to buffer again for three days just because you skipped back 10 seconds :P

Edited by dernop
typo
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, dernop said:

I personally prefer text-walkthroughs over video walkthroughs, even with commentary.

text walkthroughs you can just do at your own pace and don't have to skip back/ahead whatever, especially when your internet sucks and youtube has to buffer again for three days just because you skipped back 10 seconds :P

I prefer text walkthroughs too but in some situation a video is more helpful especially the text guide is not in your language

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dernop said:

Yeah give me text guides over video guides any day, I tend to only use guides on a second playthrough though when there's many collectables. For this game, what I did not get was the Seagull joke.

1 hour ago, IBadDriverI said:

I prefer text walkthroughs too but in some situation a video is more helpful especially the text guide is not in your language

Mèh, luckily I know English and most of the time, a guide in English can be found without any trouble. Especially with point and click or collectable walkthroughs, you can just have a list of steps, which is very handy in my opinion.

Just now, BillyHorrible said:

Yeah give me text guides over video guides any day,

yup! 

depends a little bit on the game/genre tho' ... for adventure/point'n'click especially, text guides are perfect!

but for 3d games it gets a little bit more complicated. for example, I recently did The Turing Test, basically a little bit like Portal... i don't think a text guide would have worked very well there ;)

2 minutes ago, dernop said:

yup! 

depends a little bit on the game/genre tho' ... for adventure/point'n'click especially, text guides are perfect!

but for 3d games it gets a little bit more complicated. for example, I recently did The Turing Test, basically a little bit like Portal... i don't think a text guide would have worked very well there ;)

Depends. I haven't played The Turing Test yet, will probably get it eventually but my backlog is big enough for now. I've used a text guide for the Portal 2 collectables and that worked out fine though. It all depends on how well the guide describes what you have to do.

10 hours ago, BillyHorrible said:

For this game, what I did not get was the Seagull joke

It's Easter egg. It's about a really old game called Loom, where at the end (spoiler alert) the character turns into a bird and flies away... therefore the name of the trophy.

at least that's my understanding of the joke : )

6 hours ago, Tanguy7 said:

It's Easter egg. It's about a really old game called Loom, where at the end (spoiler alert) the character turns into a bird and flies away... therefore the name of the trophy.

at least that's my understanding of the joke : )

I did not mean I did not get the joke, I meant I did not get how to unlock the trophy :) the seagull is never in sight in the game and I never tried what you had to do because I understood what had to be done to progress in the story and figured all other things in that menu wouldn't do anything of note.

18 hours ago, IBadDriverI said:

Dont know why but if i use a video walkthrough i mute it every time 

19 hours ago, IBadDriverI said:

Depends on the game. Guides like Teslegrad I used Video when stuck (No need for text) and the Bunker I used Video. But I have used a video and text guide for the same game:facepalm: Everyones Gone to the Rapture