Trophy glitched!

• 4 weeks later...

Wow, hope this doesn't happen for me :S

I haven't actually experienced any trophy glitching/ freezing on this game myself (knocks on wood),

but multiverse madness is a bit of a grind and I haven't done it yet, I'd be vexed after 3 hours and it didn't pop!

The Peter and Lois overwatch challenge is poor level design though, having a hard time making Lois make the jump across to the next building.

drummerklg is spot on though, its a trophy site, hence only people interested in trophies would actively seek out how to get trophies, thus end up here.

Therefore, it makes no sense for anyone not interested in trophies to be reading this thread right now.

• 3 months later...

This will be the 4th thread I read about how a trophy glitches and the game sucks. This will be the 4th time I've beat a game with no glitches. You guys need to learn how to place your ps3's properly to prevent overheating or clean them. Bad things happen to ps3's that overheat. As I've had to reposition mine 3 times now and losing game save's due to overheating and or "glitching". So far the only company I've had a complaint about Is EA. Now that is a game that has poorly made games. Or if they don't sell enough shut a whole division down.

Anyway, I like trophies myself, I won't lie. I often find myself skipping over my games that don't have trophies to play one's that do. Then I have to think to myself, hey what did I do before trophies... Played games I like. I have to say that myself and my kids enjoyed playing Family Guy and It was really fun.

So for those that skip over a game because of a supposed glitch.. you aren't really a gamer are you?

So put down the controller, go buy some barbi dolls or go outside and smell the fresh air.

Complaining about 2 hr's is..hehe... quite hilarious. Case in point. Anyone remember the old Super Mario 3 or Ghouls n Ghosts for the old nes? Or how about most other NES games? had to beat the game in one sitting? Usually took what hrm, 10 hr's? 8 Hr's? So as I look at someone complaining about spending 2 hr's on a game  I have to sit and seriously ROFLMAO.... Because obviously you don't know jack about games or what it's called to have PATIENCE.

Good day.

EDIT: and actually Family Guy was 2 of the times when it would "Glitch" that my ps3 was super hot. As I stated above, after positioning it correctly, no more "Glitches" from overheating.

Some of you don't understand, ps3 is just like a computer. You don't take care of it, it breaks. When your computer games "Glitch" Due to a crappy computer who do you guys blame? The company? Don't take any blame yourself do you?

Edited by TalynnStrike
  • Like 1

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Same thing happened to me yesterday.

My friend (ShadowGandalf) and I spent over 2 hours on this and the trophy didn't pop.

I wish there was an option to save your progress so you didn't have to start over. Is very annoying when you fail on level 29 and you lose all progress.

• 5 years later...
On 1/6/2013 at 2:30 PM, Carbon_Lancer said:

Hmmm... I like how you say its really easy to just free up 2 or 3 hours for 1 trophy..... yet you only have a job, other people have kids, job and maybe just maybe an outside life (Shocked? Yea I know its impossible for a gamer to have an outside life) and for someone working on 1 trophy for 3 hours and it doesn't give it to you, I would be beyond pissed too, especially if it was the last one needed for a platinum, so he has every right to warn people to stay away from the game... some red flags are trophy glitches, freezing, a game based on a tv show.... so think he was justified in bringing this to peoples attention

I know I'm late but if any one you still need the trophy, I heard of a solution. Player 1 needs to be alive the entire way through. Even if player 1 dies on wave 29 then player 2 finishes it the trophy still will not pop. Hopefully this actually fixes it. I'm still not sure if I want to start this game. 

• 1 year later...

My girlfriend (she isn't a gamer at all, but it wasn't hard for her to play) helped me with that trophy, but one of our first attemps finished ridiculous. We started late evening and after about 3-4 hours she was shocked when find us at 2 a.m. at last level. Only 1 enemy was remaining, I was like 4 secs from it and... we got blackout... ? 
I was frustrated, but thanks to gf not too much. And next day we finish that one without any problems.
So I understand guys who completely made it, but got nothing.