Trophy discussion.

Vergil

• 10 months later...

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/6096-弾銃フィーバロン

Here's the PSNProfiles trophy list.  It's in English- never mind the Japanese title in the address.

The Fever mode is good, with a bomb-for-score system.  Manual bombs will turn bullets into cyborgs.

If you're in the bottom of the screen (safety zone) & get hit, you'll autobomb at the cost of some of your multiplier.

• Like 1

It's a shame these M2 shot triggers games aren't stackable, I'd totally double up on the english versions. It's been almost a year since I got the Dangun Feveron platinum though so these releases seem to take an inexplicably long time to come overseas, a lot longer than I'm willing to wait. Wish they would hurry up with Ketsui I have the JPN account loaded with credit & ready to go day 1 on that one.

As far as the Feveron platinum goes it's super-easy. Save states invalidate any real difficulty. I got it casually over a few sessions/days.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, readytofuky said:

It's a shame these M2 shot triggers games aren't stackable, I'd totally double up on the english versions. It's been almost a year since I got the Dangun Feveron platinum though so these releases seem to take an inexplicably long time to come overseas, a lot longer than I'm willing to wait. Wish they would hurry up with Ketsui I have the JPN account loaded with credit & ready to go day 1 on that one.

As far as the Feveron platinum goes it's super-easy. Save states invalidate any real difficulty. I got it casually over a few sessions/days.

True. Even the Physical release of Battle Garegga didn´t get any new list. Really weird i must say. 

17 hours ago, DPatriot said:

True. Even the Physical release of Battle Garegga didn´t get any new list. Really weird i must say. 

Definitely is a bit on the odd side. I would have picked up the physical Garegga anyway but when it came out it almost cost more than I paid for the big box edition & wasn't even in english. If LRG did a version I'd pick that up though seeing as how they're already sabotaging my games budget every other week.

• 2 weeks later...

Got this down to 2 left til the Platinum. 

Super Easy Graduate :silver: - finish Super Easy without getting hit.

Cyborg Fever 7 :bronze:  - save exactly 777 cyborgs when beating a stage.

Super Easy is actually a bit of a challenge if you're trying to 1-life & no autobomb it.  SEG really deserves to be a gold trophy instead of silver.

• 2 years later...