January Pokemon game announcement at Nintendo Direct

Lady Lilith

http://www.vg247.com/2013/01/07/pokemon-flavoured-nintendo-direct-airs-tomorrow-reveal-incoming/

Pokemon-flavoured Nintendo Direct airs tomorrow, reveal incoming

Nintendo has announced that the next episode of its Nintendo Direct webcasts will focus on Pokemon, and with it, a reveal that was hinted at as early as last week. Rumours began flying around regarding a new Pokemon title after a

Nintendo
details of the next Nintendo Direct this morning:

nqZc5qVH.jpg

It’s not quite clear what the reveal will involve, but some form of Wii U or 3DS Pokemon title is a likely bet.

We’ll report on the live stream as it happens tomorrow.

Somehow I keep on thinking one of these will feature VC game announcements...maybe I should stop hoping, knowing how much Nintendo of America loves giving us VC games.

Good news for Pokemon fans though. Hopefully this will be an actual 3DS game...or know what would be awesome? A Pokemon Stadium 3...even though I don't have a Wii U, and it would probably be on that. Much more likely to be a RSE remake.

Guess not. They pretty much killed Metroid in Other M, NoA hates Earthbound, and...I dunno what else there is anymore. Is it bad that all I think of when I think of Nintendo is Pokemon, Mario, and Zelda? (and I guess I think of Metroid too, but that's kinda dead now)

They still have Star Fox, Pikmin and F zero. :)

Did they really killed Metroid with other M? cause, I never got a chance to play it really...

They still have Star Fox, Pikmin and F zero. :)

Did they really killed Metroid with other M? cause, I never got a chance to play it really...

I guess technically not. I just say that because a lot of fans hated it. I could see a Metroid game in the vein of Super Metroid being good (or Zero Mission, or really any of the 2D Metroids)

Yeah, they didn't care about Pikmin until they wanted the Wii U to do well. It took them forever to rerelease Pikmin 2 on Wii, and Pikmin 3 took two generations to get made. I don't think there's been a new F Zero game for a long while either. I just know that they gave out the GBA one for free on 3DS to Ambassadors, which might be a sign of a revival? I dunno.

I guess technically not. I just say that because a lot of fans hated it. I could see a Metroid game in the vein of Super Metroid being good (or Zero Mission, or really any of the 2D Metroids)

Yeah, they didn't care about Pikmin until they wanted the Wii U to do well. It took them forever to rerelease Pikmin 2 on Wii, and Pikmin 3 took two generations to get made. I don't think there's been a new F Zero game for a long while either. I just know that they gave out the GBA one for free on 3DS to Ambassadors, which might be a sign of a revival? I dunno.

Me ether, Fire emblem is still around and let's not forget about Donkey kong and Kirby.

Pikmin 3 is a big reason for me to get a Wii U, I love playing both titles on the gamecube. They also have Bayonetta now. (despite what a lot of the fans keep saying about it going exclusive). I just really don't want to see them go,I hope they know what they're doing this time. :(

I hope it is a gen 3 remake for the 3ds. If that's not the case, I don't care about it and will most likely not buy it.

I would love a gen 3 remake. :lol:

AHHHAHHHH.... That's it, I'm getting a 3DS later this year, FOR DEFINITE! first I find out about Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates of Infinity, and now X & Y? As a hardcore Pokemaniac, I can't wait.... More new Pokemon too? That's why I look forward to new generations. Discovering brand new Pokemon is the highlight for me.... It DOES seem to be rather soon after gen 5 though... but I don't care, BRING 'EM ON!!!