Subquest rank S

HElSENBERG79

Exactly when this subquest start? According to an online guide ,when i beat Shido palace after 2 days Mishima text and we get the mission. But as soon as i remember in my first playtrough i have never received this textcall. Maybe because i haven't completed all the other sub Mission? The one related to character growth. I need to know because i don't want to spend one more playtrough for one single trophy.

Edited by Lo_Strigo

4 hours ago, Lo_Strigo said:

Exactly when this subquest start? According to an online guide ,when i beat Shido palace after 2 days Mishima text and we get the mission. But as soon as i remember in my first playtrough i have never received this textcall. Maybe because i haven't completed all the other sub Mission? The one related to character growth. I need to know because i don't want to spend one more playtrough for one single trophy.

Seems like you figured it out.  Did he eventually send it to you or did you need to complete the previous sub quests?

4 minutes ago, Jounochi said:

Seems like you figured it out.  Did he eventually send it to you or did you need to complete the previous sub quests?

I dunno, anyway i have completed all subquest before, then i have received a message from Mishima a week before Shido change of heart. 

• 3 weeks later...

i had the same problem you have to clear all other requests sub quests (that mishima gives you not the s links ones) and clear shido dungeon as in send calling card etc after that in a few days you should get a msg from mishima with a request