"First Trophy" bug?

My "First Trophy" under Trophy Milestones used to be listed as "Saved the Kid" (Heavy Rain, PS3), but now is listed as "Loyal Soldier" (Samurai Warriors 4, PS4.)

I'm pretty sure "Loyal Soldier" was my first trophy for PS4, but it obviously wasn't my first trophy of all time.

Any idea why this happened?

• Like 1

There isn't any way to fix it, as there no way for the site to tell what the first trophy was. It picks one in some arbitrary manner and that's what it shows. 

Edit: Below. Somehow completely missed that change to ignore no timestamp trophies

Edited by Gage
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Gage said:

There isn't any way to fix it, as there no way for the site to tell what the first trophy was. It picks one in some arbitrary manner and that's what it shows. 

Not exactly.  They are shown in the order you earned them in your Trophy Log. When PSNP went through the new update, it changed the first trophies for people who have Missing Timestamps. I'm not sure why the site was at one time, able to see your first trophy in Trophy Log but somehow now can't. This issue was brought up with all the fixes with the Update, but never got addressed. :(

• Like 1

Yeah, it seems like it had the right trophy listed previously, because I'm pretty sure Heavy Rain is the first game I ever played with trophies.

It's not a big deal, but it would be nice if they fixed it.

• Like 1

Just now, Hereticked said:

Yeah, it seems like it had the right trophy listed previously, because I'm pretty sure Heavy Rain is the first game I ever played with trophies.

It's not a big deal, but it would be nice if they fixed it.

I agree. The first game I ever played was Tiger Woods 2012. I have Missing Timestamps because I had been gaming for 25 years without the internet and didn't see the need to hook up my brand new PS3 online. Fast forward seven years and I now own more digital games than disc. I guess old dogs can learn new tricks, it just takes a couple years...

• Like 3

I seem to recall a fair amount of discussion on this. IIRC, it used to be that a "no timestamp" trophy would show up as the first trophy earned even if it wasn't the first earned. Seems either way it will be incorrect for some people, but it's a feature and not a bug at this point.

• Like 1

The day I got my first PS3 with GTA V I wanted to connect to PSN first, but the damn thing was down. So I went ahead and started playing. Now my "Welcome to Los Santos" trophy have a missing timestamp. Thanks PSN.

tl;dr: always connect to PSN before unlocking trophies in a new/factory restored consoles.

• Like 1

I didn't actually notice the change until reading this thread. Thanks, Hereticked.:)

In my case, it works out really well! My first trophy milestone is now appropriately Learner's Permit for Need for Speed Undercover. Luckily, it didn't affect any of my other milestones, so I'm happy.

With that said, it would bug me too if some of my milestones messed up. Sorry, Hereticked.:(

• Like 1

8 hours ago, PerryToxteth said:

Not exactly.  They are shown in the order you earned them in your Trophy Log. When PSNP went through the new update, it changed the first trophies for people who have Missing Timestamps. I'm not sure why the site was at one time, able to see your first trophy in Trophy Log but somehow now can't. This issue was brought up with all the fixes with the Update, but never got addressed. :(

Everyone's mileage with this varied I think.  Mine never showed properly, which was supposed to be "The Longest Night" from Resident Evil 6; and there's nothing else that could be before that one.  Instead, before the update it showed Zombie Massacre (also from RE6.)

• Like 1