Returning player to Leviathan server

Hey guys, returning player to Leviathan, is anyone still playing? Previous free company disbanded/ completely disappeared. Went by the name Undead Orange and the tag OJ!, if I'm not mistaken. 

Got 38 free days as returner incentive, would really like to get the platinum within this time frame, or at least beat Bahamut Turn 5 for the trophy if anyone is up for helping out.

don't have the game anymore but as for doing turn 5 set up a party on your server and do it unsync you only need 5 people to beat it good luck on getting the plat :). but in order to get plat your looking at a minimum of 6 months due to the leve turn ins such a stupid requirement for that trophy :/

Edited by Mizztec

I don't know anyone that plays on that server. Me and a few others on here play on Ragnarok. As far as turn 5 goes, it's easier now. Just shout on chat that you want to finish it and hopefully you will find someone to help you.

Edited by Xeliot

yes thats true but doing that your ilvl will be sync which would be harder but to be honest people don't play it sync anymore, using duty finder you probably wont find anyone just shout around in chat or create a party it's pretty easy stuff 

Edited by Mizztec
  • Like 1

I'm on Leviathan, but despite that I'm only a lvl 54 smn and I haven't finished ARR yet let alone Heavensward.

I'll be able to help in a month or so :/

I second PF, I constantly see bahamut groups set up in pf for it

Edited by Dav9834

3 minutes ago, Dav9834 said:

I'm on Leviathan, but despite that I'm only a lvl 54 smn and I haven't finished ARR yet let alone Heavensward.

I'll be able to help in a month or so :/

I second PF, I constantly see bahamut groups set up in pf for it

Add me, would be nice to play or chat with someone while grinding. I'm level 53 only, so it's not too bad. 

Xypher Sunwalker

EDIT: Any idea what happened to the above mentioned FC? Was with them since mid last year, stopped playing in Dec for work reasons.

Edited by XypherVG

1 minute ago, XypherVG said:

Add me, would be nice to play or chat with someone while grinding. I'm level 53 only, so it's not too bad. 

Xypher Sunwalker

Ok I just woke up to use the throne ; ) and am heading back to bed, but when I get back up I'll throw a friend request : ) 

Anyone else in Leviathan? 

I'm in a FC, but it would be cool to have a psnp linkshell group! 

3 hours ago, rikwebb said:

If anyone is on Zodiark and has any recommendations for FC's please let me know, thanks :). Have only just started playing again this month after not doing anything after a free month trial a couple of years ago.

As for who to join, no idea personally, but from the ones I remember on Zodiark (I migrated to Cerberus around Christmas time), I would avoid joining an FC called The Twin Moogle, or TTM. They were a rather shady lot, and had a particular grudge against the FC I was in, especially our leader and 2 higher ups, often accusing us of stealing their members, when their leader had attempted to make me leave my FC and join them on multiple occasions, and other members of the FC reported the same thing. 

I'd advise looking around, and find an FC that suits your tastes and is friendly, upon moving to Cerberus I went through 3 FCs before I settled on the one I'm in now (Which is just the FC I was in on Zodiark, we all migrated to Cerberus, but at different times).

40 minutes ago, FOX said:

I posted in the wrong thread and wrong message, so this is an edit. Sorry.

You can delete your own posts, you know? Or report it to have it deleted.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lady Blanc said:

As for who to join, no idea personally, but from the ones I remember on Zodiark (I migrated to Cerberus around Christmas time), I would avoid joining an FC called The Twin Moogle, or TTM. They were a rather shady lot, and had a particular grudge against the FC I was in, especially our leader and 2 higher ups, often accusing us of stealing their members, when their leader had attempted to make me leave my FC and join them on multiple occasions, and other members of the FC reported the same thing. 

I'd advise looking around, and find an FC that suits your tastes and is friendly, upon moving to Cerberus I went through 3 FCs before I settled on the one I'm in now (Which is just the FC I was in on Zodiark, we all migrated to Cerberus, but at different times).

You can delete your own posts, you know? Or report it to have it deleted.

Will keep that in mind thanks :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/10/2017 at 3:19 AM, Dav9834 said:

Ok I just woke up to use the throne ; ) and am heading back to bed, but when I get back up I'll throw a friend request : ) 

Anyone else in Leviathan? 

I'm in a FC, but it would be cool to have a psnp linkshell group! 

I am leviathan....:3

http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/2258501/

Edited by ERGOPROXY-DECAY