Battlefront 100% Boosting

Lepa105

Okay guys i have a few questions. Can somebody say how long does the 100% approximately take if all of it is boosted? Follow up for the previous question: can u obtain every single trophy with 4 people? ?

Thanks in advance if anybody takes their time to respond :D

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Lepa105 said:

Okay guys i have a few questions. Can somebody say how long does the 100% approximately take if all of it is boosted? Follow up for the previous question: can u obtain every single trophy with 4 people? 1f436.png

Think that is possible if you rent a server? If you can get 16 people together that would be alot quiker. I see people making large boost sessions to get a full lobby and boost their trophies that way. It's a long grind to get all the MP and DLC even with boosting.

11 minutes ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

Think that is possible if you rent a server? If you can get 16 people together that would be alot quiker. I see people making large boost sessions to get a full lobby and boost their trophies that way. It's a long grind to get all the MP and DLC even with boosting.

Yeah maybe renting is good option but i also saw people talking about changing region to get into empty games. Also some1 mentioned that it should be possible to boost with 4 people but I just wanted to ask if it rly is possible cause i don't wanna pick this game up and then end with 5 trophies.

Also can you estimate like is 100h with boosting somewhere close or does it take 100h to do everything legit except lvl 100?

1 minute ago, Yuichiro-Akuhei said:

I'm pretty sure you CANT rant a server on sw battlefront.

Good so i dont even need to think about putting money into that?

Still people not answering my questions?

4 players boost possible?

How long 100% w/ boosting?

First if you want to boost, you'll need a minimum of players required to start the specific mode.

And secound i estimate it will take 40-50h just for level 100 then you got the remaining, just a pure guess 20h. So i'd say a minimum of 70h boosting.

34 minutes ago, OJ9999vr said:

i estimate it will take 40-50h just for level 100 then you got the remaining, just a pure guess 20h. So i'd say a minimum of 70h boosting.

50h of boosting lvls cant wait lol. Btw do u know how long are the 70k xp matches people r talking about?

6 minutes ago, Lepa105 said:

50h of boosting lvls cant wait lol. Btw do u know how long are the 70k xp matches people r talking about?

Should be 10mins as said by keploz85. But then you got the time in between matches (maybe 2min). But don't expect 70k a match, it's only with the optimal run. 60-65k is more reasonable. 

If i remember correctly i did 20-30 levels (can't rembember the excact number) in 7-8h straight (from 70 something to 100).

27 minutes ago, OJ9999vr said:

Should be 10mins as said by keploz85. But then you got the time in between matches (maybe 2min). But don't expect 70k a match, it's only with the optimal run. 60-65k is more reasonable. 

If i remember correctly i did 20-30 levels (can't rembember the excact number) in 7-8h straight (from 70 something to 100).

Awesome! If some1 can confirm that all trophies r obtainable with 4 people i will get this game for sure?

Its last thing in my way now:awesome:

But yeah thanks for all the people who have answered so far:angel:

1 minute ago, Lepa105 said:

Awesome! If some1 can confirm that all trophies r obtainable with 4 people i will get this game for sure1f436.png

Its last thing in my way now:awesome:

But yeah thanks for all the people who have answered so far:angel:

If you want to boost everything with 4 players  then boosting is impossible without randoms, but it's defenetly doable.

Just now, OJ9999vr said:

If you want to boost everything with 4 players  then boosting is impossible without randoms, but it's defenetly doable.

I guess using servers like asia or such would have most empty servers and then picking 1 map and when randoms join just change map to something else.

32 minutes ago, Lepa105 said:

I guess using servers like asia or such would have most empty servers and then picking 1 map and when randoms join just change map to something else.

It's never guaranteed to be empty, some usually join halfway in the match. What i found to be most effective was to boost on "palace gardens"(not sure what it was called, it was a dlc map from the first dlc i think). On maybe south america, asia or australia.

10 hours ago, OJ9999vr said:

It's never guaranteed to be empty, some usually join halfway in the match. What i found to be most effective was to boost on "palace gardens"(not sure what it was called, it was a dlc map from the first dlc i think). On maybe south america, asia or australia.

Yeah of course its not guaranteed way but its a good way to find empty matches :awesome:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 6/12/2017 at 11:50 PM, nikstan305 said:

I'm happy to rent a server, I did that with the battlefield games, saved many hours of my life and made trophies way easier. That still possible here with this game? 

No, you can't rent servers on Battlefront.

The vast majority of trophies, Hutt contracts, challenges, and xp can be boosted with four people. There are a couple vanilla trophies that'll be difficult to boost as they need more than four people to start the match (Crush them with one Swift Stroke) and I'm sure 20+ boosters would be a huge task to coordinate. You'll also have to get the DLC game mode wins legit as the last three DLC are large game modes.

Edited by Rowdi
Auto-correct changed Battlefront to Battlefield

On 5/13/2017 at 3:56 PM, Lepa105 said:

Okay guys i have a few questions. Can somebody say how long does the 100% approximately take if all of it is boosted? Follow up for the previous question: can u obtain every single trophy with 4 people? 1f436.png

Doesn't take too long. Double XP is on now you can go from Rank 1 to 100 in about 10 hours and I'd say another 12-14 hours to do everything else. This can be platinumed in a day.

10 hours ago, zzJACKEDBEASTzz said:

Doesn't take too long. Double XP is on now you can go from Rank 1 to 100 in about 10 hours and I'd say another 12-14 hours to do everything else. This can be platinumed in a day.

In a perfect world with everything going exactly to plan...maybe. Throw in random factors like a small learn curve, loading times plus randoms and that ten hours of boosting xp just turned into fifteen plus.

I've put in about ten hours of nothing but boosting xp since last night and I've went from 31 to 91. I'm guestimating at least another two hours (maybe more) to reach level 100 with double xp.

I think about 60 to 80 hours 100% is more realistic. Just my opinion though.

Edited by Rowdi
Spelling