The Common Trophy Name Game

lporiginalg

This game is to find different games that share trophies with the same name, with the goal of finding the most commonly used trophy name :)

Rules:

1. Anything using the word "Platinum" doesn't count.

2. The name gets a point for each SERIES it appears in, not each game, if a certain series has five games that all have a trophy with the same name, that's only one point.

3. The name must be EXACTLY the same, 'Treasure Hunter' and 'Master Treasure Hunter' are not the same name.

My submission is...'Treasure Hunter' ^^

I found 4 games so far that have this trophy and I'm guessing there's probably more:

Final Fantasy XIII

Dragon Age II

God of War - Ghost of Sparta

Borderlands 2

Also if anyone knows a place that let's you search for a trophy by name please share as it would really help with this game.

Also if somone else submits a name that you know appears in a game they didn't list, please share that as well, the goal isn't for an individual to "win" the game, but rather for the community to figure out what the most common name is.

Cheers,

lp

Ha so right after posting this and going back to the home page I saw Treasure Hunter on the recent trophy tips for Earth Defence Force 2017, that makes 5 points for Treasure Hunter

Edited by lporiginalg
  • Like 1

I have no clue how many games have this, but I'm sure it is a lot. "headhunter" I know it is in Dishonored for sure.

58.jpgDishonored

2.jpgGod of War

42.jpgInfamous 2

should be noted that the dishonored trophy is called "headhunter" while for god of war and infamous 2 its "head hunter"

I know untouchable is in like 50+ games :P

Killzone 2

Altered Beast

Unreal Tournament 3

Enslaved

Mass Effect 3

Expendables 2

Battlefield 3

Devil May Cry

Bakugan: Defenders of the Core

Blood Drive

NCAA Football 2011

Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands

Mirrors Edge

Kung Fu Panda

Ion Assault HD

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Return to Sender

Infamous 2                                    Fallout New Vegas                                  Far Cry 3                                    

37L8549a5.png45L499790.png47L70a75a.png

Minecraft

24L0aab5f.png

Edited by TehUberCheezCatz