Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - A PSNProfiles Continuous Multiplayer Gaming Event

1 hour ago, BillyHorrible said:

Psyched if we actually manage to get together with four players, never played with more than three before!

Thanks guys, had a lot of fun. :) Wasn't on here whilst we were racing so didn't notice any comments. Pretty pleased with how it went though. :D

P.s. I'd enjoy it more if you added the cpu in as well to make 12. Dunno how others feel about that though. 

Glad I redeemed myself in the battle at the end haha.

12 hours ago, BillyHorrible said:

So, anybody available next Saturday and/or Sunday on 2000 GMT?

1200 GMT should be an option for me on both days as well.

Yes same time as last week works well for me. I am considering a private lesson from the Mario Kart Academy to improve my skills ?

Edited by cjshaitan

8 minutes ago, cjshaitan said:

Same day as last week would be good - Sunday if good for everyone 

I'll put Sunday 1200 in the OP then, and with both Saturday and with the evening times I'll wait for now and see if others can join.

Who can join Sunday at GMT 1200?

@Super-Fly Spider-Guy @zajac9999 @angelgrievous @DuckSwimmer @MosesRockefeller @SolidJD

Edited by BillyHorrible
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

@all, sorry to say this but I'm going to have to close this event.

A lot of stuff, both on and off the site, have made me decide that I'm moving away from the forum, at least for a while. The off-site things are all positive but they're taking up a lot of my time and energy nontheless, and I've decided that I'd rather spend the time I'm spending on here either doing more stuff for the things in my personal life, or actually gaming.

Since I can't update the OP any more, I'll lock this thread but if anyone wants to create a new event in the spirit of this one, feel free to do so. If you wish to play some more Kart and want to keep me involved, feel free to make a group on PSN and add me to it so we can discuss times in there.