ahmedelebiary`s Bay of Platinums

ahmedelebiary

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, USFOODSMaN said:

Looks good! Always wanted to make one for myself but keep putting it off lol. It's gonna take so long if I ever actually make one. 

thanks man yeah it takes time and effort but you should definitely make one ?

Just now, linkdevivo said:

nice list buddy, any plans on getting a specific game for plat 100? only 3 to go

thanks man they are actually 2 to go now as i got Terminator Salvation earlier. but for #100 i have Vanquish in mind but need to get my other PS3 fixed first ?

• 2 weeks later...

@ahmedelebiary Looking good man, I truly enjoyed going through your checklist. :D Good luck getting your PS3 fixed and getting your 100th Platinum. :)

I see that you're also in a broken puzzle with FIFA 14 (PS3). The PS4 version has recently become a little unobtainable and EA has agreed to look into that issue. Looks like maybe, they're also soon to bring the Match Day and Be A Pro Challenges back on PS3! :D 

Edited by ee28max
Gotta love them typos. Drink them in, mannnnnnnnnnn!! lol
  • Like 2

On 6/12/2017 at 8:24 PM, ee28max said:

@ahmedelebiary Looking good man, I truly enjoyed going through your checklist. :D Good luck getting your PS3 fixed and getting your 100th Platinum. :)

I see that you're also in a broken puzzle with FIFA 14 (PS3). The PS4 version has recently become a little unobtainable and EA has agreed to look into that issue. Looks like maybe, they're also soon to bring the Match Day and Be A Pro Challenges back on PS3! :D 

thanks mate yeah FIFA 14 is unobtainable for me as well :( i really hope they add new challenges but im pretty sure it wont happen .