PSN Download list issues

I know there may be no fixes for these issues, and I may be the only one having them, but I wanted to post just in case others have encountered them and they are fixable. 

Anyway, the background for this is that I've been creating a spreadsheet of all my games, and noting whether I have played the game a little, not at all, finished the story, or 100%/Platinumed it. The goal in this is to help me tackle my insane backlog. To create the actual spreadsheet, I have been scrolling through the Download List on the web PSN store. Well, everything was going fine until I got to the last page or two. And by last page or two, I mean the first ones, since I started at the end and went in reverse order, so I wouldn't miss things like the free PS+ games that I added to my account after starting the spreadsheet (yes, it's taking me a long time to finish, especially since I have multiple console networks to deal with). Near the end (beginning), I noticed that a 3 or 4-month period was skipped. Somewhere in between January and April, all of my purchases are missing from there. I closed the browser, loaded the list again, but I see the same issue. I checked the "Purchase History" section of PSN, and I can see some games there that aren't on the Download List. I checked a couple of them against my PS4 Download List (on the console), and the games are there too. But they're not on the web store. This makes completing my spreadsheet harder than it should be. 

So I thought to myself, "it's a pain, but I can find those missing games on the console download lists instead." That's when I discovered the second problem. When I open the Store on my PS3, I see only the most recent 18 PS3/Vita games I bought. I can't scroll down and see more games. I browsed in the store to a few older PS3 games I bought, and they allow me to download. So everything works correctly, except the display and functionality of the Downloads section. I can probably work around this issue by scrolling through the Download List on my Vita, but that's a scary prospect since 1) the tiny screen on the Vita makes scrolling through the list more time-consuming, and 2) the Store on Vita sucks and I'm likely to lose my place (i.e. revert back to the first page of the list, which happens frequently when I use the Vita Store to download previously-purchased games) in the process. 

Has anybody else encountered these problems and know of a way to fix them? They are making my games spreadsheet project much more painful than it should be. 

8 minutes ago, MosesRockefeller said:

When I open the Store on my PS3, I see only the most recent 18 PS3/Vita games I bought. I can't scroll down and see more games.

You should be able to see full list of purchased content on PS3: Account Management → Transaction Management → Download List.

• Like 1

On 5/18/2017 at 2:59 PM, Se7en said:

You should be able to see full list of purchased content on PS3: Account Management → Transaction Management → Download List.

I had to look this up online because I couldn't download some of my PS3 games.  I was freaking out a little bit to be honest.  But yeah, this works.  

8 minutes ago, MosesRockefeller said:

That method worked, thanks for the tip! It's also pretty readable, unlike the Purchase History section of the website. 

So... you gonna share your list with us??

4 hours ago, starcrunch061 said:

One thing I will mention: if you are a PS+ member, each time you renew your membership, all of your purchase dates for free games are uniformized, making it a pain to find the later.

Yes, I noticed this years ago, but it was only recently that the regular download list got cut off. So that was new to me. 

• Like 1