Why is this game on my trophy list?

MidnightCJ

I have a problem. I started on Grim Fandango Remastered on my Vita, then stopped playing it because I hated it. However, the game's trophy list is stuck on my Vita at 0% but it's not on my general trophy list so I can't delete it from my PS4 or PS app. Is this going to be there forever and impossible to delete? There's no option to delete 0% trophies on the Vita. I can't even hide it so that ugly face on Manny's is glaring at me saying "You will play on tank controls forever, you jackass." Do I have to actually reformat the memory card to remove this? This is really bugging me. :(

44 minutes ago, Kent10201 said:

I guess you'll just have to make a new account :awesome:.

Ugh. Nobody is going to ever let me live down the shame. :(

41 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

You can't delete it from your local trophy database unless you reset Vita. 

If you 'sync' the 0% to PSN, you should be capable of deleting it through PS4 or App.

I tried syncing the 0% to PSN but it didn't show up. I guess I'll try again and, if that doesn't work, I'll upload my Persona 4 Golden save to the cloud and reformat my internal memory card.

1 hour ago, Kent10201 said:

I guess you'll just have to make a new account :awesome:

This will never, ever get old.

9 minutes ago, A-Brawl3r said:

you could just bite the bullet and plat Grim Fandango.  

Are you out of your mind? That's completely impossible! It would take Midnight months of blood, sweat, and tears to accomplish such a task.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Stuart Pot said:

Well, I'd say go for it. Trust me, Grim Fandango is actually a really good game and the tank controls aren't that bad at all. Might be as I've never played the original before, but didn't seem to a bad control scheme. I hope you'll platinum it!

I agree :)  At first the tank controls are kind of frustrating, but when you get used to them they aren't that bad.  

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Andrea said:

Are you out of your mind? That's completely impossible! It would take Midnight months of blood, sweat, and tears to accomplish such a task.

you're right, I overestimated his abilities.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Stuart Pot said:

Well, I'd say go for it. Trust me, Grim Fandango is actually a really good game and the tank controls aren't that bad at all. Might be as I've never played the original before, but didn't seem to be a bad control scheme. I hope you'll platinum it!

Okay, I'll try to do it on one of my PS4 accounts(I bought it for cheap from PS4 and it got cross-loaded onto my Vita) to see if I can handle it. I think it's just that the Vita controls are hard for me to use on the game.

6 hours ago, Andrea said:

latest?cb=20161114012503

(Hey, Kochiya-sama was onto something when using pics to express her hatred towards me! This IS therapeutic!)

Andrea, let me be honest with you - the reason I cancelled our platinum race was because someone sent me a PM warning me about you(I will not point fingers, I don't even remember their handle) and that you were using the race as an excuse to humiliate me in front of your friends. While I am beyond humiliation, the fact of the matter is that what are you saying now verifies that you think I am weak-willed and am too cowardly to try games. I guess my shift to being a completionist is hurting my rep here on the forums, and for that I am sorry... but that's no excuse. I promised everyone who asked that this was my LAST account, but nobody believes me that I won't make a new account if I can't get a platinum.

First off... " I can't. Actually, I only joined because Andrea said I should. But I don't think I can handle an event like this so if it's not too much, I'd like to revoke my status as backup and leave the event." Yes, I am pulling out of the Survivor event. Not because I am too scared too, but because my situation right now is unable to handle it. I am too poor to buy another game and if I continued, I might have to buy a game I hate and platinum it... all because SOMEONE said I should join and encouraged me to do it. I feel used.

You're right, it might take months of blood, sweat and cussing from me to platinum, say, Battlefield 1 because I don't do first-person shooter and I would be griping and complaining the entire time about having to play a World War 1 game just for some forum event. I am very proud of my platinums even if they are easy or wimpy(well, except for My Name Is Mayo - I never wanted these but I had no money - I live off of Social Security and am unemployed).

But don't think for a moment that I want to be treated like a wimp. In fact, to prove I am not a wimp, I have several games I will add to my list and I will even download a screenshot of my PSN account right here when I start on them!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MidnightCJ said:

I guess my shift to being a completionist is hurting my rep here on the forums, and for that I am sorry... but that's no excuse. I promised everyone who asked that this was my LAST account

Believe me, that's not it. Being a completionist isn't a bad thing at all.

3 hours ago, MidnightCJ said:

First off... " I can't. Actually, I only joined because Andrea said I should. But I don't think I can handle an event like this so if it's not too much, I'd like to revoke my status as backup and leave the event." Yes, I am pulling out of the Survivor event. Not because I am too scared too, but because my situation right now is unable to handle it. I am too poor to buy another game and if I continued, I might have to buy a game I hate and platinum it... all because SOMEONE said I should join and encouraged me to do it. I feel used.

This is a really weird statement. If you are skilled enough, you don't have to buy new games for events, especially not games you think you won't like (unless you completed every single game you own already, of course). Saying ''you feel used'' is really weird when someone just invited you to join an event. Once again, if you were to partcipate, you wouldn't have to buy new games at all because, judging from your previous profiles, you still have lots of games that you have yet to start on this new account.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Switching accounts to play games again is not being completionist.

Being completionist is about actually finishing games you started.

You're right, and I will absolutely reform to finish the games I start.

7 hours ago, Lucas said:

This is a really weird statement. If you are skilled enough, you don't have to buy new games for events, especially not games you think you won't like (unless you completed every single game you own already, of course). Saying ''you feel used'' is really weird when someone just invited you to join an event. Once again, if you were to partcipate, you wouldn't have to buy new games at all because, judging from your previous profiles, you still have lots of games that you have yet to start on this new account.

Okay, I made a mistake. I'll remember that next time.