importing DS2-DE

BG_painter

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/22/2018 at 7:57 PM, Tounavis said:

Create a german account top up and download it directly from psn store.

And good luck with that hardcore.

Haha look at you! You are so cute! Fake news!

Dead Space 2 is not on German PSN store.

https://store.playstation.com/de-de/product/EP0006-BLES01267_00-DISCONLYPARENT00

Anyways, talking to a vendor from Amazon.de, I might be able to get a hold of this once he replies to my email...

Edited by Super Sand Virginia

On 4.1.2018 at 0:20 AM, Super Sand Virginia said:

Okay thanks for quick answer.

I was considering buying the German version.

But, yeah, F it. I'm not going through the trouble.

Game is censored and I don't support censorship.

/burp

/scratches butt

lol its funny actually it is censored but its only in the mp theres no effect when you shoot your teammates really minor and i dont know why but sp is uncensored

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SeniorRicketts said:

lol its funny actually it is censored but its only in the mp theres no effect when you shoot your teammates really minor and i dont know why but sp is uncensored

The mp that was barely played and is probably now defunct? GG Germany.

4 hours ago, Super Sand Virginia said:

Thanks for the link!

Easier for you since you live in Spain.

But yup I am going to buy it from there, I'll take the chance, F it lol!

In life, you got to take risks sometimes!

Let me know if you get one legit.

OK bought a Platinum copy of Dead Space 2 and got an order confirmation

https://www.amazon.de/gp/offer-listing/B005O64X2Q/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used

The first two vendors listed can not ship to USA.

The vendor MEDIMOPS (lol nice name), can ship to USA because it allowed me to go through with the order.

Before confirming the order, it converts EURO to $

Total was $20, $4 for the game (used) and the rest shipping.

Estimated delivery date: March 28th to April 20th

Ok, so several things can occur:

1. Best case scenario = The game arrives, the right version with the German trophy list (I could care less what condition it is since there are no pics and vendor is on another continent lol)

2. Worst case scenario = I get the game, but get the PEGI version (This would be super infuriating to be honest)

3. Super Worst case scenario = I get the game, but get the PEGI version and I am unable to get a refund or they expect me to pay $ to ship it back to them so I can get a refund. I would be super pissed, heck I'll contact nonstop the German version of Jeff Bezos or Bezos himself if I have to.

Ok here is some text from an email I received from MEDIMOPS the German vendor. I emailed him before asking him if I would get German version.

-----------------------------------

Your request (2468014) has been updated. To add additional comments, reply to this email.

Rene Neumann (medimops)

March 16th, 08:42 CET

Dear Customer, 

Our products are described in detail by our colleagues in the product inspection and all details are included in the item description. We maintain our product details to the best of our conscience and with all information available to us. 

We can not give you any additional information about the details already given in the article description, because 10 million items are waiting in our warehouse for your new home. 

You are not satisfied with your articles? Our customer service is happy to help and advise you. Best 

regards from Rene Neumann 
Your Medimops customer service

-----------------------------------------------

OK so basically this vendor is so huge it can't answer a question about one specific item, no less a videogame. But usually these big companies don't screw up too much and if they do they are into the whole "fine we made a mistake, let's help the customer then without hassle" mentality.

OK I analyzed this too much and pulled a Spaz ?, hope everything works out.

15 hours ago, BG_painter said:

Let me know if you get one legit.

nah

3 hours ago, Super Sand Virginia said:

OK bought a Platinum copy of Dead Space 2 and got an order confirmation

https://www.amazon.de/gp/offer-listing/B005O64X2Q/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used

The first two vendors listed can not ship to USA.

The vendor MEDIMOPS (lol nice name), can ship to USA because it allowed me to go through with the order.

Before confirming the order, it converts EURO to $

Total was $20, $4 for the game (used) and the rest shipping.

Estimated delivery date: March 28th to April 20th

Ok, so several things can occur:

1. Best case scenario = The game arrives, the right version with the German trophy list (I could care less what condition it is since there are no pics and vendor is on another continent lol)

2. Worst case scenario = I get the game, but get the PEGI version (This would be super infuriating to be honest)

3. Super Worst case scenario = I get the game, but get the PEGI version and I am unable to get a refund or they expect me to pay $ to ship it back to them so I can get a refund. I would be super pissed, heck I'll contact nonstop the German version of Jeff Bezos or Bezos himself if I have to.

Ok here is some text from an email I received from MEDIMOPS the German vendor. I emailed him before asking him if I would get German version.

-----------------------------------

Your request (2468014) has been updated. To add additional comments, reply to this email.

Rene Neumann (medimops)

March 16th, 08:42 CET

Dear Customer, 

Our products are described in detail by our colleagues in the product inspection and all details are included in the item description. We maintain our product details to the best of our conscience and with all information available to us. 

We can not give you any additional information about the details already given in the article description, because 10 million items are waiting in our warehouse for your new home. 

You are not satisfied with your articles? Our customer service is happy to help and advise you. Best 

regards from Rene Neumann 
Your Medimops customer service

-----------------------------------------------

OK so basically this vendor is so huge it can't answer a question about one specific item, no less a videogame. But usually these big companies don't screw up too much and if they do they are into the whole "fine we made a mistake, let's help the customer then without hassle" mentality.

OK I analyzed this too much and pulled a Spaz 1f602.png, hope everything works out.

OK, I guess... 1f60e.png

We'll show mercy muahahaha... 1f607.png

Maybe 1f608.png

Good luck.
My vendor sent me 2 games, both were the european version not the german version.

I let it go :P

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Super Sand Virginia said:

My Dead Space 2-DE arrived in the mail.

It came earlier than expected.

Bought it used and it came complete with disc and manual.

Best part? Text and voice acting are English. LOL!

u lucky son of a bitch. ?

I don't have it ?

On 3/27/2018 at 0:08 PM, BG_painter said:

u lucky son of a bitch. 1f44d.png

I don't have it 1f622.png

I got one from the vendor mentioned above (MEDIMOPS) it IS a USK copy (confirmed and was able to sync the new trophy list to my profile). I'm going on spring break in a few days so I'll probably have the game completed in a week or 2 (depends on hardcore thou lol) if you want I can sell you my copy once I've finished it.