Trophies still bugged?

I got the platinum with absolutely no problems whatsoever. There are still some problems with like, enemies randomly disappearing and stuff but I didn't encounter anything that would have caused a trophy related issue. 

The only thing I'd say is read the trophy descriptions and a guide carefully because there are a couple of trophies that people say are glitched when actually it's just unclear what the requirements actually are. Such as the one for distracting enemies

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
On 4 February 2018 at 9:10 AM, TribalRivals said:

Iv just got the platinum the other day. Only one trophy was a little buggy, the one for getting all strikepoints. Had go start a new game and focus on getthing them again. Luckily i didn't need them all and it popped after around 10.

Did you stay on the same diffulty level when only getting the 10 strike points? As I've got  60 strike points but it's glitched on me or can I switch todeathwish and get around 10+ still, or shall I play it safe and play on the same diff. Info would be great thanks.

On 11/10/2018 at 10:37 AM, afc-razor-84 said:

Did you stay on the same diffulty level when only getting the 10 strike points? As I've got  60 strike points but it's glitched on me or can I switch todeathwish and get around 10+ still, or shall I play it safe and play on the same diff. Info would be great thanks.

I re-started on same difficulty and cleared 7 strike points and it popped. Then moved onto deathwish.

• 1 year later...

Inside Job is buggy - I've just cleared Stronghold straight after loading my game, with no one noticing me, as I was running from my safe house to the moment I turned the valve.
No alerts, no red indicator, used only RC bomb/incendiary, and one perfectly aimed crossbow headshot - f#cking ninja... NO TROPHY ☹️