NA. PSN. Best of E3 Sale.

angelgrievous

31 minutes ago, DamagingRob said:

Tempted by quite a bit. Battlefront Ultimate Edition for only $10? Might have to bite. Then there's God Eater, Oxenfree, Need for Speed, and a number of Telltale games I haven't bought yet. Going to be some tough decisions..

I'm going to get Battlefront for sure.  I'd recommend Oxenfree, it's a nice story with a great soundtrack.  Also, the theme it comes with it is pretty cool.

4 hours ago, DamagingRob said:

Tempted by quite a bit. Battlefront Ultimate Edition for only $10? Might have to bite. Then there's God Eater, Oxenfree, Need for Speed, and a number of Telltale games I haven't bought yet. Going to be some tough decisions..

Buy God Eater and be done with it :P

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

4 hours ago, DamagingRob said:

I don't know about Thief, but Furi and Transistor are both fantastic. 

I'm a bit worried about Furi's difficulty. I'm used to platformers and Super Meat Boy hasn't been as insane as people make it out to be. However when it comes to fighting and having quick reflexes I'm outright terrible because I suck at fighting games.

Transistor I hear everyone enjoys it. Bastion as well although I didn't see that in the sale.

4 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Buy God Eater and be done with it :P

Lol. I need to spend about $50, though, so I can extend my Plus sub, and get $15 back. ?

3 hours ago, Spaz said:

I'm a bit worried about Furi's difficulty. I'm used to platformers and Super Meat Boy hasn't been as insane as people make it out to be. However when it comes to fighting and having quick reflexes I'm outright terrible because I suck at fighting games.

Transistor I hear everyone enjoys it. Bastion as well although I didn't see that in the sale.

I wasn't that great at it, myself. But it's still an experience I wouldn't recommend missing. 

I'd give the edge to Bastion, as I was more into its gameplay. But both are stellar. Can't wait to try Pyre.