The Fate/Grand Order Thread

TheVader66

59 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

Nice, I was hoping for Alter but I guess I am fine with Nero. Though I really need MHX since I need a good Assassin.

Do like me and wait until Alter is UP on January 10 to roll.

Maybe you lucky and gets rolls like this

DSvLDYfUMAE-h-H.jpg

Edited by Artemisthemp
  • Like 2

On 1/5/2018 at 11:58 AM, Artemisthemp said:

Do like me and wait until Alter is UP on January 10 to roll.

Maybe you lucky and gets rolls like this

DSvLDYfUMAE-h-H.jpg

TWO 5STAR SERVANTS!!! You amazing bastard. Also they are both Assassins. I am so jealous but anyways congratulations on that fantastic roll.

Edit: Oh, I thought it was yours but you were just showing me an example.

Edited by TheVader66

3 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

I think it is just Desire Sensor fucking with us. I need Beserker Material but I don't get any when I try to grind for them. Then when I don't need them, they come in bulk.

I litterally need one spell book page and heart luckily the hearts are coming up in saver wars but I need 1 page =[

On 6/1/2018 at 3:02 PM, Hanzoadam said:

Yeah read Hyde park so I’m gonna farm that level =?

I normally check this https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/edit?usp=sharing when looking for a specific drop or check one of 4 Wiki's.

@thevader66 Sadly not my roll, it would have been my dream roll since I want Jack so badly.

5 x 2 Star, why not try 3 (not my roll (didn't even roll for those 2)

26026114_1691157827658443_38416621906110

Thank God, I managed to get another Star of Artoria (I don't care it says it Altria, I am with the Artoria/Arturia Resistance) I managed to get one from Scathach earlier in the event but now I can relax knowing I have enough to Max Limit Break. Though I am still going to grind for more points.

rR6swuw.png?1

RStt2FR.png?1

On 14/1/2018 at 10:28 AM, TheVader66 said:

Thank God, I managed to get another Star of Artoria (I don't care it says it Altria, I am with the Artoria/Arturia Resistance) I managed to get one from Scathach earlier in the event but now I can relax knowing I have enough to Max Limit Break. Though I am still going to grind for more points.

rR6swuw.png?1

RStt2FR.png?1

All I have gotten from Scathach (other than Event items ofc) are Purely Bloom, Demon Hearts (At less 11), Gears and Dragon Fangs 

41 minutes ago, SiN-Omega said:

<3

0tdALAr.png

Congratulations on a fantastic summoning session. You got both Brynhildr and Beowulf in one roll. I failed in getting them but I am glad other people are getting her especially since it takes a long time to get another rate up for her again. 

I am right now just grinding Mana Prisms for Chaldea Lunchtime. Pretty long grind at the moment.

3 hours ago, Artemisthemp said:

So I decided to roll for Jeanne during her UP on the Valentine Banner 

However the second roll would only have been better if, I had gotten Nero Bride, Jack or Tama in the same roll

Screenshot_20180128-050655.jpg

Congratulations on getting Jeanne. She is a wonderful servant to have since she is able to stall enemies with her NP (which will be even better in the future). 

By the way everybody, what is your favorite Valentine's Day Dialogue? Mine at the moment is Scathach, it makes her look so sweet and it made me fully committed to grail her to lvl 100. Here is just a screenshot of her adorable dialogue. The rest is here: https://imgur.com/a/dAQjJ

aIsC3pP.png

• Like 1