The Fate/Grand Order Thread

TheVader66

19 hours ago, ultraomega22 said:

my current setup

https://imgur.com/a/whgjy

Why is Dragonkin on Stheno it has no effect as Dragonkin and similar CEs like Heavens Feel and Angel's Song only boost damage of an NP so on a non-damaging NP you get nothing from it similar with Halloween Princess on Tamamo with the whole increasing NP damage on a non-damaging NP. I would also suggest swapping Projection and Limited Zero Over around as Lily needs the added damage from LZO while EMIYA can use Projection to increase his 3 ARTS cards which also increases his NP gain from them meaning a quicker UBW.

My updated support list:
GjYlBTx.png

Just need to get a few dragon fangs and a few monuments so I have everything to max ascend Okita.

Edited by Shana Alter
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Robin said:

With everyone Posting their Current Support Lineup, here are Mine

Active Set

PKv5pVf.jpg

And 2nd Set

nU1Albo.jpg

Nice setup, also lucky that you got Kaleidoscope.

Anyways, I finished the last mission of the event and I managed to keep my Scathach from dying through out the battle and I only lost Emiya. So now I got the Crystallized Lore.

vx8hYmI.png?1

ELTUjw8.png?1

yg6RZ7I.png?1

On 11/23/2017 at 7:28 AM, Shana Alter said:

Why is Dragonkin on Stheno it has no effect as Dragonkin and similar CEs like Heavens Feel and Angel's Song only boost damage of an NP so on a non-damaging NP you get nothing from it similar with Halloween Princess on Tamamo with the whole increasing NP damage on a non-damaging NP. I would also suggest swapping Projection and Limited Zero Over around as Lily needs the added damage from LZO while EMIYA can use Projection to increase his 3 ARTS cards which also increases his NP gain from them meaning a quicker UBW.

My updated support list:
GjYlBTx.png

Just need to get a few dragon fangs and a few monuments so I have everything to max ascend Okita.

M1I9MO2.png

Good to now thanks for the info!

My support lineup really benefitted with the current 1/2 AP dailies:
b5RaxeL.png

Currently only 3 of those would be swapped in near future if luck allows...

On 24/11/2017 at 11:46 PM, ultraomega22 said:

M1I9MO2.png

Good to now thanks for the info!

No problem though if you were playing for stats I would say go Caeser instead of Lily since he can be NP5 quite easily has a decent skillset and a pretty good single target NP only downside is his appearance and personality in my opinion... 

Edited by Shana Alter

10 minutes ago, ultraomega22 said:

the gotcha gods are smiling on me lately pulled gilgamesh, Zhuge Liang, Scathach, Medea Lily, Code Cast and knight's Dignity just from the the thanksgiving banner with only 2 ticket's  and 36 SQ's

And here I am, with nothing in the last 400SQ and 15 tickets jajaja What kind of ritual have you done or what kind of dark magic have you casted?

21 hours ago, ultraomega22 said:

the gotcha gods are smiling on me lately pulled gilgamesh, Zhuge Liang, Scathach, Medea Lily, Code Cast and knight's Dignity just from the the thanksgiving banner with only 2 ticket's  and 36 SQ's

Nice, I pulled Scathach, Medea Lily, Diarmuid Ua Duibhne and Fergus mac Róich. I also pulled 2030 and Knight's Dignity. Congratualtions on the three 5Stars.

By the @LonKMalkavar I sent you a friend request on the NA version of Fate Grand Order.

Anyways, I managed to get two Medea Lily so I am able to get her NP to level 2.

yfIZR7K.png?1

Also I got Medea to be a Golden Servant, now I just need one more copy of Medea to NP5 her and of course Fous to raise her HP and max her Attack.

uSvHQ0D.png?1

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

Nice, I pulled Scathach, Medea Lily, Diarmuid Ua Duibhne and Fergus mac Róich. I also pulled 2030 and Knight's Dignity. Congratualtions on the three 5Stars.

By the @LonKMalkavar I sent you a friend request on the NA version of Fate Grand Order.

Anyways, I managed to get two Medea Lily so I am able to get her NP to level 2.

yfIZR7K.png?1

Also I got Medea to be a Golden Servant, now I just need one more copy of Medea to NP5 her and of course Fous to raise her HP and max her Attack.

uSvHQ0D.png?1

Can't complain about that, now just to start maxing out all my new servants 

7 hours ago, Hanzoadam said:

24169396_10154772797240378_1302780852_o.jpg?oh=3dcd8791d5df5d731d7829a65f8b6b90&oe=5A1E3CE7

My Support

I know I need to accend some more, and do something with Medusa ¬_¬

Don't seem to have much luck with assension materials =/

i can help with support if you like?