TheVader66

The Fate/Grand Order Thread

460 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, TheVader66 said:

 

Now I really regret getting rid of George since I heard he along with Siegfried also do higher damage against a particular set of enemies. Also thanks for telling that Lancelot does indeed get better stat boost overtime goes by. 

Very few servants are really bad Mephistopheles and Geronimo come to mind...

Kojirou Sasaki or Hassan of the Cursed Arm would be useful for Orleans if that is what you are worried about?

1 minute ago, TheVader66 said:

 

I see but where is it common for me to find those enemies? I been grinding material to use to level my servants from the daily quest. I usually try Advanced to get better materials.

 

Nc2yXIf.png?1

See the green EVENT QUEST pick the currently 10AP version it is all luck to what servants appear but they'll be of the servants in said group so currently saber/lancer/archer while tomorrow it will be caster/rider/assassin/berserker for their pieces and monuments.

1 minute ago, TheVader66 said:

Also in the story I am still in the First Singularity. Just finished Jula and heading to Lyon.

I am waiting for the new content to be added cleared all the current story and just grinding for what materials I can really want London though for Mordred and Jack so I can replace Lily with Mordred and Stheno with Jack.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Shana Alter said:

Very few servants are really bad Mephistopheles and Geronimo come to mind...

Kojirou Sasaki or Hassan of the Cursed Arm would be useful for Orleans if that is what you are worried about?

I am not necessarily worried about Orleans since I am way more into collecting my favorite servants and meeting interesting new ones. Also speaking of Hassan of the Cursed Arm, I just got him today and I am planning to level him up since I always found him cool when I saw the Opening for the Heaven's Feel Route in the PSVita version of Fate Stay Night.

 

C0r9Roc.png?1

 

11 minutes ago, Shana Alter said:

See the green EVENT QUEST pick the currently 10AP version it is all luck to what servants appear but they'll be of the servants in said group so currently saber/lancer/archer while tomorrow it will be caster/rider/assassin/berserker for their pieces and monuments.

OMG, thank you so very much for this information. I was so busy with the other missions that I completely ignored the Event Quests. Thank you.

 

11 minutes ago, Shana Alter said:

I am waiting for the new content to be added cleared all the current story and just grinding for what materials I can really want London though for Mordred and Jack so I can replace Lily with Mordred and Stheno with Jack.

Yeah, I can't wait for Mordred as well. I am also going to replace Lily Saber with Mordred. Though with Assassin, I rarely use Stheno and oddly enough I use Kojirou more in battles as one of my back ups in case one of my servants dies in battle like either of my Beserkers.

Edited by TheVader66
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I managed to use Saber Lily as fusion material by accident. I wasn't using her or anything so it's not like it'll hit my fighting potential but boy. Losing a servant by mistake is one thing, for that to happen to the one servant who I can't get back until an event that'll hit god knows when is just hitting the jackpot.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheVader66 said:

I am not necessarily worried about Orleans since I am way more into collecting my favorite servants and meeting interesting new ones. Also speaking of Hassan of the Cursed Arm, I just got him today and I am planning to level him up since I always found him cool when I saw the Opening for the Heaven's Feel Route in the PSVita version of Fate Stay Night.

What are your favourite servants and in particular the favourites you own as well as their level and NP level?

Hassan of the Cursed Arm can help you clear a certain area in Fuyuki if you are lucky with his NP but you'd be better off levelling say Cu Chulainn and pairing with your Jeanne with a high level support

1 hour ago, TheVader66 said:

OMG, thank you so very much for this information. I was so busy with the other missions that I completely ignored the Event Quests. Thank you.

You should really look and read the stuff if you haven't played before because what if this was GUDAGUDA Honnouji or Saber Wars for example and you weren't paying attention how to get the items for the servant(who I want as my archer by the way) or her ascension materials?

1 hour ago, TheVader66 said:

Yeah, I can't wait for Mordred as well. I am also going to replace Lily Saber with Mordred. Though with Assassin, I rarely use Stheno and oddly enough I use Kojirou more in battles as one of my back ups in case one of my servants dies in battle like either of my Beserkers.

Do you have a dream lineup planned or just going with whatever?
You use multiple berserkers in your party if so I hope you are using George or Chevalier D'Eon?

4 minutes ago, TooruPT said:

So I managed to use Saber Lily as fusion material by accident. I wasn't using her or anything so it's not like it'll hit my fighting potential but boy. Losing a servant by mistake is one thing, for that to happen to the one servant who I can't get back until an event that'll hit god knows when is just hitting the jackpot.

Should be around New Year for Saber Wars where luckily she is event tied and not luck based and for your main servants you should lock them so it doesn't happen same with your most used CEs

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh, they're all locked now. Shame I had to learn that lesson the hard way.

 

Unfortunate accidents aside, this is where I stand now.

 

jH0YrHC.jpg

 

I kinda want a better Archer. And Assassin. And Berserker. And Caster tokens. And copious amounts of money.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/6/2017 at 8:12 PM, TheVader66 said:

What Free Servant did you get? I got Saint Martha since I needed a Rider. Also I already have Emiya, Stheno and Chevalier d'eon.

 

i picked heracles cause he's supposed to be op

 

i only care about nero and bride, so i have no stakes in waifus rn

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TooruPT said:

Oh, they're all locked now. Shame I had to learn that lesson the hard way.

 

Unfortunate accidents aside, this is where I stand now.

 

jH0YrHC.jpg

 

I kinda want a better Archer. And Assassin. And Berserker. And Caster tokens. And copious amounts of money.

Robin Hood and Euryale both are 3* and among the best archers in damage as they can both outdamage a 5* archer so how could you need a better archer unless you just want a 5*?

As for assassin you haven't got many choices there currently while berserker guessing you just want Heracles?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Shana Alter said:

Robin Hood and Euryale both are 3* and among the best archers in damage as they can both outdamage a 5* archer so how could you need a better archer unless you just want a 5*?

As for assassin you haven't got many choices there currently while berserker guessing you just want Heracles?

 

Is Robin really that good? Granted, I haven't tested him too much but aside from being a pretty good debuffer he didn't seem particularly impressive. Euryale? As in Stheno's twin and Medusa's sister? I didn't even know she was already in the game. :P

 

Heracles would be nice, yes.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TooruPT said:

 

Is Robin really that good? Granted, I haven't tested him too much but aside from being a pretty good debuffer he didn't seem particularly impressive. Euryale? As in Stheno's twin and Medusa's sister? I didn't even know she was already in the game. :P

 

Heracles would be nice, yes.

Euryale isn't yet not until Okeanos if memory is right and Robin Hood is his poison debuff + NP = crazy single target damage which is good to have for bosses instead of  an AOE NP which is better for farming

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just started playing again after a little break when NA came out. Add me if you want. These are my teams

 

NA

335,676,335

http://imgur.com/a/LFKj1

 

JP

791,773,902

http://imgur.com/a/uON8N

 

 

 

Edited by HoIlowAtaraxia
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Shana Alter said:

What are your favourite servants and in particular the favourites you own as well as their level and NP level?

My favorite servants that I have at the moment are Jeanne D'Arc, Shirou Emiya, Cú Chulainn, Kiyohime and Medea (reading her backstory made me feel sorry for her). The servants that I want but don't have mostly because they haven't come out yet are Iskander, Caster Tamamo and Mordred. 

 

6 hours ago, Shana Alter said:

You should really look and read the stuff if you haven't played before because what if this was GUDAGUDA Honnouji or Saber Wars for example and you weren't paying attention how to get the items for the servant(who I want as my archer by the way) or her ascension materials?

Yeah I fucked up, now in hindsight I should have done Event Quest as a top priority.

 

6 hours ago, Shana Alter said:

Do you have a dream lineup planned or just going with whatever?
You use multiple berserkers in your party if so I hope you are using George or Chevalier D'Eon?

I am just using servants that are strong against the enemies that I am fighting against. For example: I use Lancers to fight Archers. Which is why I have a team full of Beserkers.

 

5 hours ago, mako-heart said:

i picked heracles cause he's supposed to be op

 

i only care about nero and bride, so i have no stakes in waifus rn

Yeah, Hercules is OP and apparently once you have Max Bond. He becomes unstoppable but he is one of the hardest servants to Max Bond.

 

6 hours ago, TooruPT said:

So I managed to use Saber Lily as fusion material by accident. I wasn't using her or anything so it's not like it'll hit my fighting potential but boy. Losing a servant by mistake is one thing, for that to happen to the one servant who I can't get back until an event that'll hit god knows when is just hitting the jackpot.

That sucks that you accidentally killed Saber Lily. Ever since I killed a Healer SR in LLSIF and crippled my Pure Team at the time. I lock everyone I planned to keep even if I don't use them as much.

 

48 minutes ago, HoIlowAtaraxia said:

I just started playing again after a little break when NA came out. Add me if you want. These are my teams

 

NA

335,676,335

http://imgur.com/a/LFKj1

 

JP

791,773,902

http://imgur.com/a/uON8N

Okay I will add you on NA. My Name in the game is PlatinumV3.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks to @Shana Alter for telling me where to grind for pieces. I was finally able to ascend Kiyohime and she looks very happy.

 

v5r2zwx.png?1

 

I also managed to ascend Saint Martha and I got to say I love her new skill that she gets where she removes debuffs and heals everyone in the party. 

 

CO4MYWd.png?1

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Spotted a lv90 Jeanne yesterday. That would be what, a third ascension? Just... wow.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TooruPT said:

Spotted a lv90 Jeanne yesterday. That would be what, a third ascension? Just... wow.

Max ascension due to being 5*
60 - 1st ascension
70 - 2nd ascension
80 - 3rd ascension
90 - 4th/max ascension

 

But I should hopefully have a max ascension Alter(Lv:80 4*) by weekend myself that I might grail

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

By grail do you mean that Palingenesis option? Does it do anything apart from breaking the level cap by 2? I imagine it's something one would want to save for fully ascended servants, I can't see Grails being a widely available resource.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, TooruPT said:

By grail do you mean that Palingenesis option? Does it do anything apart from breaking the level cap by 2? I imagine it's something one would want to save for fully ascended servants, I can't see Grails being a widely available resource.

For Japanese version at current only 20 grails have been accessible and no it isn't breaking the level cap by 2 it differs depending on servant level and can only be used at max ascension so for example a 5* can use them starting at Lv:90 while a 1* starts at Lv:60.

 

60 - 70 is 1 grail

70-90 all grails give 5 levels until Lv:90

90-100 each grail is 2 levels

 

Grails work well for lower levels to try balance them since the stat gain after using a grail is set and doesn't follow a servant's usual growth but really you can grail for stats or just grail your favourite(s) but be warned on the limited amount.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Shana Alter said:

For Japanese version at current only 20 grails have been accessible and no it isn't breaking the level cap by 2 it differs depending on servant level and can only be used at max ascension so for example a 5* can use them starting at Lv:90 while a 1* starts at Lv:60.

 

60 - 70 is 1 grail

70-90 all grails give 5 levels until Lv:90

90-100 each grail is 2 levels

 

Grails work well for lower levels to try balance them since the stat gain after using a grail is set and doesn't follow a servant's usual growth but really you can grail for stats or just grail your favourite(s) but be warned on the limited amount.

 

I see. I'll just save them until I have a better grasp of the game then.

 

In other news, I finished Septem. Now it's grinding dailies and clearing interludes until Okeanos hits, I guess.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry, I haven't posted in awhile. I just been busy grinding for Mana Prisms to get the CE Mona Lisa that people have been suggesting to save up for. I doubt I will get it since it requires 1000 Mana Prisms to get her once. If you want her at full potential than you need five of her which requires 5000 Mana Prisims.

 

Anyways here are my Servants Stats at the moment.

Arranged by Highest Level:

lIsYZOx.png?1

 

Arranged by Highest Attack Strength which actually seems lacking compare with the servants that people on my friend list use: 

W0FkUNK.png?1

 

Arranged by their Highest amount of Health:

PPjCK61.png?1

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Hertz @Shana Alter @TooruPT Looks like it is time for the Nero Event. The Nero Fest where you can easily get materials for Ascension and also you can get the Craft Essences Nightless Rose. Goodluck to all who participate.

 

Kgclla3.png?1

 

DWJVEYA.png?1

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

@Hertz @Shana Alter @TooruPT Looks like it is time for the Nero Event. The Nero Fest where you can easily get materials for Ascension and also you can get the Craft Essences Nightless Rose. Goodluck to all who participate.

 

Don't really need good luck for Nero Fest but did get good luck with a 10x roll in the Nero rate up:

cnaCsnA.png

 

As for Nero Fest will be good and easy for me as it will help with certain servants of mine I want to actually use mainly Ushiwakamaru, Saber Alter, Kiyohime, Nero, Medea and a few others.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm afraid my run is over since I used Memu which is now as dead as disco. :facepalm:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Must save quartz.... Francis needs me. Umu is good but I have planned rolls now

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got First 5 star now just saving for the Summer ones

 

20292355_10154495737295378_1303881264_n.jpg?oh=8f57e891a7b906d70edf00944f7e34a2&oe=59792D96

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hanzoadam said:

Got First 5 star now just saving for the Summer ones

 

20292355_10154495737295378_1303881264_n.jpg?oh=8f57e891a7b906d70edf00944f7e34a2&oe=59792D96

 

She's pretty good from what I hear, you really just need to ascend her 2 times to get the best out of her. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Hertz said:

Must save quartz.... Francis needs me. Umu is good but I have planned rolls now

From Okeanos only 2 I really want are Euryale and Medea Lily but not urgent and Euryale is a 3* anyway

 

18 hours ago, Hanzoadam said:

Got First 5 star now just saving for the Summer ones

 

20292355_10154495737295378_1303881264_n.jpg?oh=8f57e891a7b906d70edf00944f7e34a2&oe=59792D96

Altera is pretty good but she really needs to be Lv:70-80 so 3rd ascension so she has her final skill(self attack up + star gain) you also should clear her interludes as soon as you can as her 2nd interlude NP power up as well as her 3rd interlude available at bond 5+ and after clearing America is a good boost to her 2nd skill increasing it's healing and increasing her star absorption, her stat growth is linear as well so no huge rises or drops in her level ups. Nero Fest at current is great for getting her ascension materials as well otherwise you will be waiting until Okeanos for horseshoes.

 

To bad summer servants for English aren't going to happen until next year if releases follow the same.

Edited by Shana Alter
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.