LET IT DIE

ELITE-KINGPIN555

There are some online trophies, that can only be done in the TDM, (which is actually the multiplayer mode of this game) and these are Circle Crusher, Impregnable Fortress and Flirting Virtuoso. This last one is for sure the most difficult and rariest trophy in the game as it is completely based on luck (and it's the only one left for me)

Edited by Susanoo_99

4 hours ago, Susanoo_99 said:

There are some online trophies, that can only be done in the TDM, (which is actually the multiplayer mode of this game) and these are Circle Crusher, Impregnable Fortress and Flirting Virtuoso. This last one is for sure the most difficult and rariest trophy in the game as it is completely based on luck (and it's the only one left for me)

Its not enterly based on luck. im working on a guide and i already am done with the flirting virtuosos description. only have to write about the bosses and jackals before i can publish it but this is literally what the officila let it die website says about capturing fighters.

If your enemy is 6 levels higher than you = impossible.
4-5 levels = very rare
1-3 levels = rare
Same level = highest probability of capture (but still somewhat rare)

• Like 1

23 hours ago, gamesfourever said:

Its not enterly based on luck. im working on a guide and i already am done with the flirting virtuosos description. only have to write about the bosses and jackals before i can publish it but this is literally what the officila let it die website says about capturing fighters.

4-5 levels = very rare
1-3 levels = rare

What do you mean by level? the rank of the player or the level of the character one is currently using?
Could you please link me the article you're talking about? Cause i haven't found anything

On 6-7-2017 at 4:27 PM, Susanoo_99 said:

What do you mean by level? the rank of the player or the level of the character one is currently using?
Could you please link me the article you're talking about? Cause i haven't found anything

Its fighter level dependant, not the online rank of the player itself. Here is where you can find what i said. its on the official site so it must be true.
https://www.letitdiethegame.com/support.html

Its fighter level dependant, not the online rank of the player itself. Here is where you can find what i said. its on the official site so it must be true.
https://www.letitdiethegame.com/support.html

I see... actually i don't know if that could be certainly true, cause i read almost all the FAQs of the official site and some options (especially the multiplayer ones) have changed over time so can't be related to the original answers : "If you discard a Fighter or have a Fighter captured, your rank will decrease", this option, for example, is not available anymore after the latest patches, so it could be either possible that the capture rate has changed with the last updates. This game is subjected to lots of changes.

Edited by Susanoo_99

• 1 year later...
On 7/5/2017 at 10:49 PM, gamesfourever said:

4-5 levels = very rare
1-3 levels = rare

I have to disagree on that because I am 25 and I always have higher chance catching level 75 fighter back to base, sometime even 2 at the same time and I hate the fact that you can only bring one home with you not 2.. 

On 30-7-2018 at 5:59 AM, jackmadrox said:

Loving this game so far. My only gripe is that it seems to freeze up quite often. Other than that, it's great!

I'm already over 500 hours in and it never froze on me. Maybe you need to dust out your PS4?

6 hours ago, JunPei_TGB said:

I have to disagree on that because I am 25 and I always have higher chance catching level 75 fighter back to base, sometime even 2 at the same time and I hate the fact that you can only bring one home with you not 2.. 

If you had a lvl 69 fighter at one point or another than this is possible. Those stats were taken directly from the official LiD FAQ 

I'm already over 500 hours in and it never froze on me. Maybe you need to dust out your PS4?

If you had a lvl 69 fighter at one point or another than this is possible. Those stats were taken directly from the official LiD FAQ 

I am still ranked 10 and I haven't cross floor 10 so I don't have access to grade 2 fighter.. my max is level 25 so .. if you are wondering how can I win against those level 75 fighters and even bring them home, there's a trick where you can totally ignore the requirement for the weapon and armor.. but I'll leave that to your imagination.. by the way, maybe I can try upload a video later as a prove where I use level 25 fighter and beat some 75 and sadly can't bring home 2 downed fighters together.. ?

IMO, I think the whole capturing thing is totally random and luck base.. and it's not the fighter's luck I'm referring, it's the player's luck.. ?

I think the official forum FAQ aren't quite accurate then.. since I manage to capture fighters 50 levels higher than me most of the time.. ?

Edited by JunPei_TGB
adding

2 hours ago, JunPei_TGB said:

I think the official forum FAQ aren't quite accurate then.. since I manage to capture fighters 50 levels higher than me most of the time.. 1f602.png

Ye they updated it. Capturing is much easier nowadays. But it was much, much, much nore harder in the first year of LiD. and especially the first months where u permanently lost Fighters if they were captured 

Edited by gamesfourever
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, gamesfourever said:

Ye they updated it. Capturing is much easier nowadays. But it was much, much, much nore harder in the first year of LiD. 

I'm glad I didn't play last year, then. I've only just started grinding TDM and I'm averaging 30-40 raids per capture.

On 5.08.2018 at 3:29 AM, Gethron said:

I'm glad I didn't play last year, then. I've only just started grinding TDM and I'm averaging 30-40 raids per capture.

I played my 6th grade lvl154 figter last thursday, during FIGHT I managed to cafture 6 fighters (all WC slots) in under 60 raids, so my capture ratio was about 1/10. My target was players TDM ranked <50

Edited by bratMario

2 hours ago, bratMario said:

I played my 6th grade lvl154 figter last thursday, during FIGHT I managed to cafture 6 fighters (all WC slots) in under 60 raids, so my capture ratio was about 1/10. My target was players TDM ranked <50

I've had a sudden string of luck since my last post, where I've captured 3 fighters in 3 consecutive raids, so my average has improved a bit. I'm waiting for the next team battle to give me another stream of rank <25 targets.

18 hours ago, Gethron said:

I've had a sudden string of luck since my last post, where I've captured 3 fighters in 3 consecutive raids, so my average has improved a bit. I'm waiting for the next team battle to give me another stream of rank <25 targets.

Yes it also happened to me yesterday, during 4-hours FIGHT with Connecticut I just captured another  5 fighters <40lvl (and even extracted 4), I can chceck my overall capture ratio (caputres/raids) if you want when I go back home.

• 4 months later...

I've just hit the halfway point with my 50th fighter captured, so I figured now was a good time for an update. It's taken me 722 attacks (696 successful). I've been continuing my tactic of waiting until team battles to grind out attacks, although I've raised my targets from rank <25 to rank <40. It's been very slow, but also pretty safe. I think I've only lost once or twice since starting this back in Summer. At the rate I'm going, i figure I should have the trophy by June at the latest.

• 5 months later...

Almost forgot to post my final update - On May 8th, I finally got my 100th capture. Finally tally is 1372 attacks (1343 successful), which mean on average I got 1 capture every 13 and a half attacks. Total play time is about 282 hours, although in addition to grinding out 100 captures I'm also at the start of the 40th floor. 

To anyone just starting, good luck - it took me nearly a year to get 100 captures. Although I could have done it faster if I had been more aggressive in attacking higher ranked players, it would have been significantly more aggravating.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I played since Release and the only Reason I did it was the Multiplayer Part. It was so fun, but now it is much more for Casuals, is much easier now. The Solo Part to climb the Tower is boring, I just played that part to Level up my Multiplayer Characters.