Helpful glitch on latest Patch (1.04, ~July 17)

Rip113

1 hour ago, Varhur said:

The method that I'm using currently is as follows

1. Enter and quit settings tab (that will cause the game to autosave)

I'm not sure what you mean. A settings tab in game? As far as I remember, I don't had to use in game menues at all. As for step 2. as soon as you changed the date and confirmed with X you can double tap the ps button to go back to the game immediately without having to back out with circle and re-enter the time settings again, as the next double tap should bring you back directly to the time settings. I'm not sure either wether this makes a difference for the glitch, but even if not you'll end up saving quite a bit of time :-)

36 minutes ago, hr_kriese said:

I'm not sure what you mean. A settings tab in game? As far as I remember, I don't had to use in game menues at all. As for step 2. as soon as you changed the date and confirmed with X you can double tap the ps button to go back to the game immediately without having to back out with circle and re-enter the time settings again, as the next double tap should bring you back directly to the time settings. I'm not sure either wether this makes a difference for the glitch, but even if not you'll end up saving quite a bit of time :-)

I've asked help for other quick 100% achievers and one that replied, told me that he did save before leaving to change the date and as it was the only method that worked for me, I don't want to tinker too much in this

13 minutes ago, Play3GianniGreed said:

I'm officially giving up. 

As soon as I writed the post before this, I have hit a wall. Level 2505. My character stopped doing damages. Chiron was my last hero.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but this is it for me. I have better games to play and better things to do. 

Didn't you said that you transcended only once? It's a great boost to everything, outsiders can really wreck those walls.

1 hour ago, Varhur said:

I've asked help for other quick 100% achievers and one that replied, told me that he did save before leaving to change the date and as it was the only method that worked for me, I don't want to tinker too much in this

Sure, cool thing you found a thing that worked out for you :-)

Yes, only once. Should I do it again? How many times? 

Because I have 1 million hero souls, but they give me only 20 ancient souls if I transcend. Don't seem a good deal to me. 

Edit: I have transcended for the second time. I hope is enough. After the first transcension I have made it to 2500 in 18 ascension. I will try to get at same point to see the difference. 

Edited by Play3GianniGreed

15 hours ago, Play3GianniGreed said:

Yes, only once. Should I do it again? How many times? 

Because I have 1 million hero souls, but they give me only 20 ancient souls if I transcend. Don't seem a good deal to me. 

Edit: I have transcended for the second time. I hope is enough. After the first transcension I have made it to 2500 in 18 ascension. I will try to get at same point to see the difference. 

20 ancient souls is far from "only", considering that you can get 6-8 in every transcension if you don't overstay your welcome (later it becomes unoptimal to keep grinding, same reason why you should ascend), use this calc to distribute them properly

https://alexbonjour.github.io/rules-of-thumb/

So far I think I've done 4-5 transcensions, for reference, 2600 HZE

Edited by Varhur

Finally got it done. I needed about 3 trillion hero souls to be able to get to 3600. I abused the Hero Souls glitch and left it on over night in realm 1500 or so.... The 3 trillion was after I had already spent almost 2 trillion on Ancients, and I was still barely able to make it to 3600. The only thing that saved my final run was the Ancient that boosts DPS per click combo. I had almost a 2 million click combo by the end. I got to 3600, and the trophy didn't pop since I used the time exploit. If that happens, all you have to do is close the game, set date and time back to normal and then clear one more realm. Same for the Treasure chest trophy. If you abuse the time skip and end up killing more treasure chests than 10,000 before you get the trophy do the same thing and just kill one more chest and the trophy will pop.  

On 7/4/2017 at 2:22 PM, Rip113 said:

Didn't see this posted anywhere else.

Step 1. Open the game and set up as much DPS as possible (Use an idle calculator)

Step 2. Hit PS button, then go to setting, then Time, then manual, then go back one month (It's American format so first number)

Step 3. Double-tap PS button and it will go back to the game and you will advance many zones or get a lot of money.

Step 4. Maximize DPS again.

Step 5. Double-tap PS button and you will go back to the time selection. Go back yet another month.

Step 6. Double-tap PS button, this time nothing should happen.

Step 7. Double-tap PS button, go back to current time (forward 2 months)

Step 8. Double-tap PS button, you should advance zones and get money.

Step 9. Go to and do step 5.

I've played for a day and have gotten to zone 2500

Note that my mercenaries are now broken, they are stuck at max time for their tasks. But the pros of doing this heavily outweighs the cost of not being able to use mercs.

This has been in the game from the start, if not this one, one very close to this using the dates :)

3 hours ago, WileECoyoteXP said:

Finally got it done. I needed about 3 trillion hero souls to be able to get to 3600. I abused the Hero Souls glitch and left it on over night in realm 1500 or so.... The 3 trillion was after I had already spent almost 2 trillion on Ancients, and I was still barely able to make it to 3600. The only thing that saved my final run was the Ancient that boosts DPS per click combo. I had almost a 2 million click combo by the end. I got to 3600, and the trophy didn't pop since I used the time exploit. If that happens, all you have to do is close the game, set date and time back to normal and then clear one more realm. Same for the Treasure chest trophy. If you abuse the time skip and end up killing more treasure chests than 10,000 before you get the trophy do the same thing and just kill one more chest and the trophy will pop.  

What do you mean by "set date and time back to normal"? Set the date with the internet? Or just changing it offline to the current hour?

19 minutes ago, Varhur said:

What do you mean by "set date and time back to normal"? Set the date with the internet? Or just changing it offline to the current hour?

I closed the game and reset date/time with internet. I'm not sure if it'd work by just resetting it offline. 

Edited by WileECoyoteXP

I failed again. ?

With 2,200 M hero souls, as how is written in the game (i guess it was 2 billions), i have only reached level 2400, worse than the last time. I have 3 autoclickers now, I will try to leave overnight too with the double zone glitch and try again in the morning after, for the last time. I'm wasting too much time on a single trophy.

1 minute ago, Play3GianniGreed said:

I failed again. ?

With 2,200 M hero souls, as how is written in the game (i guess it was 2 billions), i have only reached level 2400, worse than the last time. I have 3 autoclickers now, I will try to leave overnight too with the double zone glitch and try again in the morning after, for the last time. I'm wasting too much time on a single trophy.

I think you would do better with playing actively when you're up (active ascending and transcending) and using the glitch when you're asleep. Just one thing, fulfilling trophy's requirement when you have time changed might result in trophy not popping

Finally managed to reach zone 3.6k and not get a glitch!

My stats for comparison

- hero used - Wepwawet, lvl 1231 (before buying massive Betty Clicker boost)

- transcendent power - 1.44%

- sacrificed hero souls - 6,608M (scientific notation turned off)

- ancient souls - 49

- Siyalatas lvl - 151K

- Solomon lvl - 31540

Now I'm just leaving the console overnight to farm chests and hopefully wake up to 100%

On 5.09.2020 at 2:12 PM, Play3GianniGreed said:

Fuck this game. I have reached zone 3600 and didn't get the trophy. 

Edit: I give up, this time for real. 

I have transcended again, and then ascended five more times, made it all the way again from level 1 to 3600 and the trophy still doesn't pop. I had enough. 

What time was set on console when that happened? Afaik, nothing pops when time is incorrect

• 1 year later...