That Other, Other Platinum Race, that's also rather misleading

Who will be Ruler of Rarities, Trophy Triumphant and Champion Collector?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be Ruler of Rarities, Trophy Triumphant and Champion Collector?

• Mesopithicus
    • Edunstar84
    • Psy-Tychist
    • Is there someone else who should be here?

7 hours ago, Mesopithecus said:

As we head into the last month, I actually scored some more points from Rainbow Moon

1 Ultra Rare :platinum:

18 Very Rare trophies

Any plans for the last month?

Just play more games, I think. I have to pop Monster Hunter World soon, so that's nice.

On 25/05/2018 at 10:19 PM, Mesopithecus said:

Any plans for the last month?

I don't have any confidence I will have anymore VR or UR gains as I am moving at the end of the week and looking for a new job.

Just looking back at the games I thought i was going to complete makes me laugh a little.

I'm closing in on 10,000 trophies total, might make that next month. Not sure if I can make it a shiny milestone trophy or not. The Last of Us would have been the best option but I haven't played the online before and have a weird thing involving playing online with people I don't know. Tis why I don't PvE or do much Co-op.

We shall see indeed.

6 hours ago, Psy-Tychist said:

I don't have any confidence I will have anymore VR or UR gains as I am moving at the end of the week and looking for a new job.

Just looking back at the games I thought i was going to complete makes me laugh a little.

I'm closing in on 10,000 trophies total, might make that next month. Not sure if I can make it a shiny milestone trophy or not. The Last of Us would have been the best option but I haven't played the online before and have a weird thing involving playing online with people I don't know. Tis why I don't PvE or do much Co-op.

We shall see indeed.

Reaching 10,000 trophies is a great achievement. You've been completing a lot from your backlog, which I think is more important. 

On 28/05/2018 at 6:04 AM, Edunstar84 said:

Reaching 10,000 trophies is a great achievement. You've been completing a lot from your backlog, which I think is more important. 

True.

Thinking on ending this race early and posting final stats unless everyone wants to wait out until July?

13 minutes ago, Psy-Tychist said:

True.

Thinking on ending this race early and posting final stats unless everyone wants to wait out until July?

I won't be earning any Very Rare or Ultra Rare trophies in the next 4 weeks. Monster Hunter World was my last one.

• 1 month later...

We have finished, the stats are below to how it panned out.

Mesopithicus

2175 Total Trophies - 4671 Total Trophies

15UR Trophies = 0.69% of all trophies earned --> 109 = 2.33%

42VR Trophies = 1.93% of all trophies earned --> 135 = 2.89%

95 UR Trophies including 8 Platinums. 1Scb6eca.png 1Se57a0d.png 1Sd4a35f.png x2 1S45958b.png 1S349030.png 1S475510.png 1S795a53.png

97 VR Trophies including 1 Platinum.   1S38d6e4.png

Edunstar84

2458 Total Trophies - 3320 Total Trophies

27UR Trophies = 1.10% of all trophies earned --> 55 = 1.66%

108VR Trophies = 4.39% of all trophies earned --> 147 = 4.43

27 UR Trophies including 2 Platinums. 1S32c1ed.png 1S936b41.png

30 VR Trophies including 3 Platinums. 1S73f9b5.png 1S1cc282.png 1Sc84207.png

Psy-Tychist

7634 Total Trophies - 9827 Total Trophies

12UR Trophies = 0.16% of all trophies earned --> 23 = 0.23%

93VR Trophies = 1.21% of all trophies earned --> 147 = 1.50%

11 UR Trophies including 1 Platinum. 1Sc8307e.png

38 VR Trophies including 0 Platinum. 

Congrats to @Mesopithecus for getting through 8 UR Plats and having a 95%+ completion rate after 150 games finished.

Congrats to @Edunstar84 for being 1 of only 10 legitimate completions of Flames of Rebellion.

I'm glad to have tried to up my UR and VR count, nearly doubling my UR count in the process. I will hopefully hit my targets I have set for the end of the year and make my 10,000th trophy something worthwhile.

Edited by Psy-Tychist
  • Like 2