EU Summer & Total Digital Sale

IBadDriverI

15 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

It's on sale for £10. I'm tempted to go for it, but the physical version is only £4 more, so I'm wondering if I should get that instead. It seems like a reasonable price for what it is.

With The Order 1886 seconds, you are better off waiting for NA sale since it can be for 5 bucks.

On 21/07/2017 at 2:26 PM, Satoshi Ookami said:

With The Order 1886 seconds, you are better off waiting for NA sale since it can be for 5 bucks.

This is a late reply, but whatever. :P I'll hold off buying it for now then. I'm too lazy to create a NA account right now, but maybe it'll be cheaper in a future sale.

I don't know if I'd recommend The Order if it was free, to be honest. Can't think of one good thing about that mess.

Well, it's an easy 100%, I suppose. I rarely look at trophy lists before finishing a game and I got the platinum on my first run anyway. The lack of content is awe-inspiring.

5 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

This is a late reply, but whatever. :P I'll hold off buying it for now then. I'm too lazy to create a NA account right now, but maybe it'll be cheaper in a future sale.

Heh xD

Come on, NA account is the best thing =D You gain access to much better sales (except Big in Japan :awesome:)

14 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Come on, NA account is the best thing =D

I'm SHOCKED to hear you say this! A Japanese account is clearly more important than a NA one and I already have one of those. :P

14 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

You gain access to much better sales (except Big in Japan :awesome:)

I guess that's true, but even more than that, they have superior PS2 classics. I've been meaning to create one for a while, but I'm laaaazy. 

giphy.gif

I'll get around to it..... eventually. :P